Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 pm

I know this is a late answer, but think of it this way: In KATAM, you had the hub world with all the mirrors leading to the various stages, and one main road connecting to all of them. You had to explore the Rainbow Route to actually FIND the stages and put them into the hub world as shortcuts.

In Sonic Adventure, there were 3 Hub worlds. AKA Adventure fields. There was a bit of exploring to be done to actually find the stages, but there was no Rainbow Route connecting them. Instead if you left the hub/adventure field, you'd arrive at the next.

ANYWAY, This post's purpose is to announce that Smash is finally done!

Except for one thing. His voice. I'm not sure if I'd mentioned this before, but I planned to voice him myself. I just need to find the time to record it. Other than the voice, I've finally completed everything for him.

This is not counting his field sprites, though he has enough for this point of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Neither of those actually sound like mine...

Well, anyway, so you're gonna be doing a Sonic Adventure type thing, then?
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 pm

The best I can do, yeah.

So, now that I'm pretty much finished Smash, I'm trying to think of who I should do next. Right now, the characters who've appeared playable at this point of the story are:

Splice
Sonic
Tab
Crystal
Smash
Speedy
Violet

Not counting the guest, (Sonic) that's about half the gang right there. As far as I know, Tab is done (unless Kapus has something to add.) So that leaves me with five people there. Violet was also pretty much done, for a time. But she could use some work in a lot of areas. Not to mention with her ability to learn skills, she still has quite a bit left.
In theory, Sonic would actually be the easiest and fastest to finish. If I could remember all the skills and such I'd planned for him, (or find that old list I wrote years ago) I could probably go ahead and deal with him real quick.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
(unless Kapus has something to add.)
I want to do a quick review of her sprites and make her skills more useful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Very well. Also, since she can use daggers, it would be nice if you made an animation for that, given how early they're introduced.

Not that anyone would really want to get rid of her slingshot, but still.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 pm

So I've been thinking. Lately, Kapus has been nagging bugging telling me to start downsizing the playable characters list. Little by little, I'd been picking people off the list. Hyper, Icicle, and turning Team Sonic into guests instead of permanent members.
I was told that since the crossover between our Sonic and Kirby fanons has been severed, that Frost should also get the boot, as well. Only problem is that I already added him into the story. silent

I could remove him but I'd have to replace his entire scene with something else.

Also if I did, then that would leave us at about 14 playable characters, and 4 guests. That's still kind of a lot, but the only characters whom I haven't actually written into the story are Shade and Lily. Both of whom are Kapus' characters.

Still, if I remove Frost, there won't really be anything left of his RPGmaker legacy. Because of that, I started a new project specifically to use as a database for all of our characters. I'll probably also use it to experiment with other things, like making dungeons or something. But it probably won't be released.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 am

Smash the Echidna wrote:
Only problem is that I already added him into the story.
Umm, what?

How did you integrate Frost into this story? Since Frost's story has been demolished, he never went to Mobius or met any of the Sonic cast. What's he doing there? He has no place.

Better yet, why did you integrate Frost into the story? That kinda negates part of the reason why we removed him in the first place. It's less confusing and less off-putting to other people to keep the Kirby and Sonic fanons separate. Adding Frost to the story brings the two fanons back together again, and I'd rather not have that happen.
I don't even see where Frost could even fit in the story and setting. From my understanding, this game is about Splice and his quest of self discovery, finding out who his parents were and how they were involved with the orphanage, with a side plot of Dr. Robotnik being evil and causing trouble. How on earth can Frost come to this story in a relevant manner? He has absolutely nothing to do with the current conflict. He doesn't know any of the main cast and he doesn't know anything about the orphanage or Robotnik, so I don't see why he really has any reason to help them.

Please do explain.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:00 am

Okay, maybe I could have worded that better. *facepalm*

First off, this was actually done before the split. Secondly, do remember that Frost was to be an optional character with no real appearances in the cutscenes outside of gaining him as a party member, meaning that he didn't HAVE to have relevance to the story itself.

What I meant by adding him was that I had already made his appearance in the game. Don't you remember when I showed his battle during the attack on GFC? Yeah, that's what I meant. I basically meant that I'd have to replace that scene with something else.

Frost basically existed in this game as an optional cameo character since Frost's Adventure was canceled. He was never intended to be actually written into the plot, since I was already aware even back then that it wouldn't make too much sense.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 am

Ah, okay. Yes, you definitely could have worded that better.

But if that's the case, I don't really see how it'd be any hassle at all to remove him. I mean, he's optional and doesn't have any relevance to the plot or anything. Yeah, that cutscene is going to waste, but there's nothing you can do about that.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 am

It's not that removing him would be a hassle, it's that I wanted to be able to replace Frost with someone else for that particular part.
I don't want the scene to be completely wasted; battle and all. I'm just out of ideas for who to replace him with. Perhaps I could go about it somewhat differently, and just have the battle sequence as an ambush rather than you rushing in to help someone like before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 24 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next