Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 am

Didn't do much with Splice, I admit. But I got quite a few of Crystal's skills done. I also fixed up her healing skills so that they're actually useful. But my main focus is on Speedy now. He's in the process of a makeover. And it's coming along great.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Lots of makeovers being done, huh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Oh, yeah. I'm trying to fix up a lot of the characters before the next demo release. Speedy quite desperately needed one. I hadn't updated him since my database went kablooey last year or so, so instead of just needing a new look, he was needing a new look and completely outdated, as he had lost some things I had made for him back then. So it was really disappointing using him, as he was kinda bland and not very useful. So I'm liking where this is going.

I'd also like to remake Pearl, but I won't be needing to work on her until much later. Though I've been getting quite a few ideas for her.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Oh okay, that sounds great! I really like how you've developed a lot of your characters these past few years. What have you got in mind for Pearl? And when do you think you'll finally once and for all finish it? xD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Same here. It's been working out pretty well.
For Pearl I've been thinking about which voice I'd use for her in battle. I think I have a fitting one, but I'll wait until I work on her before saying. I'm also thinking of how she'll fight. I've already gotten a battle stance for her.
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Pearl_10

As for when I'll finish the game, you have no idea how many people have asked me that. XD I honestly can't say for sure. It's gonna be really long.

Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Aw that's so cute! She's actually gonna be a fighter? I always pictured Pearl being more of a healer than a fighter. Is she gonna have an element or somthing?

Hahaha. I can definitely imagine. xD Can't wait for it to be finally done though.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Yeah, she's gonna be a fighter. Pearl doesn't have any kind of healing capabilities, so if it weren't for Smash's training, She'd be nothing more than a damsel in distress every other RP. She's actually a surprisingly good fighter. (but that doesn't stop Smash from worrying about her in battle. XD)

I don't think I'll give her an element. But that's the beauty of having the whole Elemental Rings system. Anyone can have an element so long as they equip it. Razz (Trust me. Even at this point where I'm not even 2% far in the storyline, they're useful.)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:52 pm

A few things.

1: I noticed that I really screwed up Crystal's hair in terms of consistency in a few of her animations. I'm going to have to redo that, unfortunately. If you look at them in the video's she's showed up in, you'll notice what I mean. Especially in her battle stance.

2: Kapus and I were discussing stuff the other day. Seeing how we were talking about Pearl being a fighter and all, I guess I could share with you all how the rest of the cast will work.

Quote :

Splice is a quick elemental brawler, with a few supporting skills at the side. The only elements he has, of course, are fire and ice.

Sonic is a mix between a lightning bruiser and a glass cannon at the same time, in the beginning. He's another brawler.

Tails is a bit more technical, and relies a bit more on skills than his weapons. He'll have a few varieties of supporting skills and offensive skills to help him.

Knuckles is your big guy brawler. He can take in a lot of damage and deal out even more. Most of his skills are aimed for dealing heavy damage.

Speedy is your all around brawler focused on the Fire element. Most of his skills are fire elemental.

Smash is another powerhouse. His skills have a few varying attributes, and he can also power himself up.

Violet is a very balanced fighter. She can be either your healer or a brawler, or both. She learns most of her skills from other characters.

Crystal is your main healer, who can also inflict good status effects on your allies. She also has high defense, but very low HP and strength.

Pearl is about the same as Smash, minus the powering up. She can also learn a few basic healing techniques.

Gizmo is a bit mixed. He has a few offensive skills and some supporting skills. His offensive skills mainly effect enemies in various different ways. He mainly relies on his weapons for battle. (It also helps that he creates items, but that's outside of battle)

Kitty starts out as a child, and at level 30 evolves into an adult and becomes much more reliable. As a neutral adult, he is basically a balanced brawler, half supporting skills and half attacking skills. As a Hero Adult, he's another healer who can only equip one weapon. As a Dark Adult, He's a power type of brawler, with many dark elemental attacks--some dealing instant death to enemies.

Kyle is an elemental brawler, who specializes in all 6 basic elements. Though his elemental skills don't go beyond the strength of one who naturally possesses an element such as Fire or Ice, He is the most likely to have one's weakness. Except for the fact that all of this is ONLY if he has the Gemblade equipped. If he equips something else, more than 60% of his abilities can't be used.

Hyper is an interesting brawler, as he can break the stats of an enemy. His break skill stacks, so you can keep decreasing their stats until they can't even use them effectively!

Shade generally deals all kinds of bad status effects to the enemy. Most of them no other party member can inflict.

Tab is pretty much the opposite of Shade, as she is capable of healing just about every status effect in the game. She also knows some basic curing skills. Another medic in the party, who can actually dish out some decent damage with a regular hit. (Her critical hits are incredible early on.)

Lily is a random luck based character, who fights with improbable weapons.

Frost is a half brawler, half healer. I'd say he's an all out brawler, but with the Power Star, he's almost just as good a healer as he is a brawler.

Icicle may or may not stay in the game, as he would kind of be redundant with Frost here. (And Frost is just a cameo, so...)

Daz is a lightning elemental brawler, with a few fire skills he can learn under certain conditions.

Cymbeline is a balanced light elemental fighter with many supporting skills. Her weapons are mainly her transforming necklace, the Evenstar, in many different forms. Though she can equip other normal weapons.

And I was gonna mention a 3, but it's about the story and would probably reveal some sort of spoilers, so I'll just leave it as this: I'm adding new things to the plot so I can have new cities. The cities I plan to add into the game are Capital City from Sonic Adventure 2 and Emerald Town from Sonic Battle.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

If Kapus can support his character Lucy in this game, I will officially declare Icicle as a dropped character, and replace him with Lucy.

Also, I have a bit of a to do list to put up here, as well as a minor status report.

Speedy's coming along a tad slowly, but quite nicely. His battle stance is original compared to the rest of the hedgehog's, and isn't too far off from his original stance in a way. I'm quite satisfied with his skill use and victory animations, which kind of reflect upon his personality. It seems that Speedy's become much more serious in battle ever since the Blitz Pit World Tournament, (This game takes place directly after the tournament held in 2010, which was a normal RP.) where he suffered a brutal No Holds Barred Beatdown.

There's been a spark of new hope for Smash's sprites, as I have managed to make one sprite of him with his hair looking like it should, except for the fact that he's supposed to be falling. Which is somewhat ironic, because normally I think I'd have more trouble with that than if he were standing still...
Anyway, here's the sprite. Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 SmashDivineFist The sprite is of him using his newest ultimate move "Divine Fist", in his High Tension state. I plan for this new skill to appear in the game and replace Meteor Smash. I have all the sprites I should need for it lined up, ready for editing. I just need to try and make his hair look normal when he's standing still.

Crystal will be my next target. She just needs some touching up in her sprite animations, as mentioned in the above post. Now, I'm going to make a small To Do list for the characters I need to work on.

Quote :
Speedy The Hedgehog

Basic Animations

Battle Stance: Completed
Right Hand: Completed
Left Hand: Completed
Skill Use: Completed
Dead: Completed
Damaged: Completed
Defending: Unfinished
Running Left: Unfinished
Running Right: Unfinished
Victory: Completed
Item Use: Unfinished
General Bad Status: Unfinished
Poisoned: Unfinished
Blind: Unfinished
Silenced: Unfinished
Sleep: Unfinished
Berserk: Unfinished
Confused: Unfinished
Petrified: Unfinished
Critical: Completed

Number of Skills completed: 0 (Still has all of his old skills at the moment. Though the basic fire ones will stay, so that really makes about 6.)

Quote :
Crystal The Fox

Basic Animations

Battle Stance: Completed
Right Hand: Completed
Left Hand: Completed
Skill Use: Completed (complete with secondary skill use)
Dead: Completed
Damaged: Completed
Defending: Completed
Running Left: Completed
Running Right: Completed
Victory: Completed
Item Use: Completed
General Bad Status: Unfinished
Poisoned: Unfinished
Blind: Unfinished
Silenced: Unfinished
Sleep: Unfinished
Berserk: Unfinished
Confused: Unfinished
Petrified: Unfinished
Critical: Completed

Number of Skills completed: 8

Quote :
Smash The Echidna

Basic Animations

NEEDS EVERYTHING FIXED. All sprites work, and only very few will be replaced. But They all are outdated and must be fixed.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Speedy)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm gonna take a short break from working on this game to work on another thing. A batch of sprites for another project, which will actually help with the game later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 13 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next