Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:32 am

Oh don't worry, I'll definitely get to that. When I'm done getting everything in order, that is.

EDIT: It's finally time for me to start adding the enemies in all the other areas. I managed to get the other thing to work, so I can finally move onward and hopefully finish this current test run.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 am

Well, I finally finished my first test-run. I ran into some weeiird glitches along the way. (mainly due to missing item stuff, like Sonic ending up with a lightning ring, the black locked chest only reacting to a wooden sword, etc.) Since I was adding things as I went along, I might go back and do it over later to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

There's something that's been troubling me for a long time now. It's about the World Map. Since pieces of it are kind of in shambles now after the harddrive failure in June, I felt I might as well bring this up now.

You see, in most RPG's with a world map, they have you eventually exploring the entire world, save for a few secret places you're supposed to find on your own. But this game, the most you'll ever explore outside of your entire continent are a couple of islands. I'm worried about having so much unused space on the world map, and what I should do about it.

There are a few options that come to mind, though.
One, I could pull a Wind Waker and make it so that there are boundaries you can't cross on the sea. (Either claiming that it's too dangerous to go farther or there's no need.)

And two, I could just remove the world map altogether, and just have a bunch of different areas in place of it that connect together, like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. This of course, would be a whole lot harder.
Or taking from that idea, I could make Adventure fields....?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:24 am

Well, I haven't done much lately, unfortunately. I did manage to finish designing all the sword weapons, set down a base to design everyone's individual version of the Piko Piko Hammer, and completely revamp one of the special stages.

I still need to come to a decision about the world map. If I'm going to do any serious changes to it, I'm gonna be devoting a lot of time on working around those changes. If not, then I need to figure out how I'm gonna go about this. I'd like a second (or third) opinion on this, since this is kind of a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:55 am

I'd definitely go with Adventure Fields.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 am

Isn't that what I'm already doing, though?
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Adventure fields...Alright, then.

And Speedy, if I remember correctly, you were doing the KATAM styled exploration. Adventure Fields are only slightly different, as they usually consist of a bunch of hub worlds.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Why would it matter if you two did similarly styled methods of exploration?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Speedy wants to try and make his stuff as different as possible, I think.

Edit: Anyway, if I'm gonna be making adventure fields, I suppose I would use the current World Map as well, a map. Yeah. Once I learn how to actually make them show on the screen. Or I could just have map signs in every other adventure field.

But before I do any of that...I should probably hurry up and finish Smash... silent
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 am

I had just been asking, actually. But anyway, now I'm a little confused. Could you explain the subtle differences to me?
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 23 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next