Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Okay so I've been pretty lax on the progress here, so I'm trying to seriously get back into working on this. Just last night I figured out a way to fix certain event overlaps with diagonal movement. No this doesn't mean I'm gonna try to bring that feature back, but it does help with a special stage I have in the works. Though it's not perfect, the fix made it much more playable and probably saved it from being scrapped altogether.

Next I made Kyle a new skill. well, actually, I made it a long time ago. I just finished it this morning, however.

And here I have the Burger Joint.
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Burger13

I've been procrastinating in sprucing up this old place for so long. It was just a simple paint job, so I figured I'd go ahead and do that now.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Burger10

And here it is in present times. The main thing it needs right now are some NPC's, but that's a problem Greenflower City has in general. I guess it could also use some more workers and some decorations while we're at it. It is looking pretty empty.

In any case, I'm working on a To Do list. A very detailed and organized one, (or so I hope.) that covers everything in different sections and categories. There's a lot that needs to be done, and all over the place at that.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Give it a paint job and some chairs, and that's revamping for you! In only 6 minutes! Maybe it'll get customers now.

(it is less ugly, I'll admit)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:55 pm

And uh, hire a new guy. Someone with clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Since when has nudity ever been an issue in the Sonic universe?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Who knows? Though it's definitely more professional for employees to wear clothes.

EDIT: Oh, update.

One of the first things on my new To Do list is fixing up Splice's house. There's kind of a lot to do, and I haven't done too much yet, but here's what I've got so far.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Splice10
Now I haven't done TOO much in here yet, but one thing you'll probably notice is that the walls look better. I've still gotta do something about those books, mainly the bookshelf to the right. The couch could probably use a bit of work, too. It's not easy making a couch's backside.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Splice11
The kitchen is the main thing I've been focusing on. I'm kinda proud of how it came out, but there's still some work to be done. The sprites that came with the tileset I've been working off of are pretty low quality, to say the least. So some small things such as the dish towel and the paper towel holder(?) to the left could use some re-shading.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Splice12
Splice's room needs the most attention, and will probably be the one I work on next. Most of the furniture is downright flat, and are sitting in large dark gray boxes. That vanity on the far left being the worst offender.
Splice's bed also kinda bothers me. I mean it's both kinda tiny but kinda long at the same time. Well rather, I took a small bed and stretched it out so that Splice could actually fit in there. It's kind of a tight fit, too. You might have noticed that I had to shrink his head a bit in the scene where he was sleeping. So, I wanna replace that bed, too. That can't be comfortable for him.
The phone hanging on the wall could also use some more work. I also wanna do something about those night tables. Something about them just looks...off. Maybe it's the bad quality. Maybe it's the color. Maybe it's the fact that a small little clock takes up the whole dang thing. I really don't know what it is, but it bothers me. Maybe if they weren't so small he wouldn't need two night tables. Speaking of which he has a lot of tables and desks in his room. I should probably give him something more interesting in there.

I don't entirely have a replacement for all of these things just yet. But the majority of the things I've got are better than what he's got in there. So it shouldn't be too hard finding something else to use.

Oh and finally, there are the doors. I keep using the RTP doors for everything. They don't go with everything. And they certainly don't really fit here. They stand out so much.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Aaand here we are with the new beds.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Splice15
I also spared the dresser. With a bit of work, I think it's become acceptable.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Splice16

The same goes for the Bookshelf. Also, Splice in bed took up the majority of my time, here. The bookshelf was done in just a couple of moments. I'm planning to put a lamp in the left corner there. That or a plant in a pot. Most likely going to be a lamp.
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:56 am

I think the bookshelf still needs a little bit of work. It looks more like there's something behind it now, rather than having a top.

Other than that, good work.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 am

Yeah, I see what you mean. I should mess with the shading a bit more on the front. It still kinda looks like it's inside a box.

And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:46 pm

The bookshelf's front side is strangely curved and wiggly while the rest of it is smooth and flat.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah I noticed that after Speedy's comment. Working to fix that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 25 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next