Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:59 am

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Egg_de10

"NO WAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

not really an update, but I thought it'd be cool to add a little bit more to the first boss by giving him a defeated sprite and quote.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:08 pm

so I had a burst of inspiration and tried to make that minecart thing I mentioned back on the subject of the Kartilla Mines a while back.
It looks like it could have been REALLY great but, the RPGMaker being what it is, the controls were extremely finicky. Mainly, the jumping. It's incredibly glitchy and half the time it doesn't wanna work. So either I'm going to have to try a different method (already went through two) involving pictures and/or battle animations, or I'll have to get rid of jumping altogether--which would be a pretty big letdown.

So far everything else seems to work though so, jumping or not, you can look forward to a minecart minigame in the future.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:14 pm

I feel like this is in every video game, no matter how inexplicable it'd be in context
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: driving around in a fancy cart   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:16 am

Because who doesn't wanna ride around in a minecart?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:44 pm

It's been a while, and not much work has gone into this lately, but I've been spending some spare time sprucing up some of Gizmo's sprites. Aside from a lot of his stuff being old, crusty and outdated, I've been trying to snuff out clothless Gizmo in favor of his generally-known outfit.

At the same time, I'm trying to slowly put some plans I had for him into effect. A lot of characters tend to rely on skills for their varying uniqueness. Gizmo on the other hand, shines through his huge arsenal of weapons and items. So, an example of all three things I'm doing can be shown at once.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Gizmo_10
This is a sprite from the old skill, Spring Punch. Somehow shooting a punching glove out of his hand, the attack has a chance of confusing an enemy. The sprite is probably like, 1st or 2nd generation Gizmo sprites. (by generation I mean how many times I went back to refurbish them.)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Gizmo_11
And this is the replacement. The skill has been dropped in favor of the weapon "Trick Cannon", which essentially works the same way as the old skill, but is overall better looking. On that note, I also fixed up the shading on the Hand Cannon's sprites a bit as well.

This isn't really a big update but I felt like sharing 'cause I've been putting off this work on Gizmo for so long. I'd like to talk a little more about his weapons and items, but I'll get back to you guys on those later. Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Gizmo_12
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Thank you for fixing the upside down fist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:23 pm

It's been a little while, but my semester's finally ended. Now I can put some more focus into this game. Yayy

now where was I...?

oy...

I'm not fully sure where to pick up right now, so I'm probably going to do a quick run of the game and give myself a refresher. I have not yet done too much else that's worth noting, however, I should probably mention that I left out a thing or two in my last updates video(s). The GFC Sewers, mainly. Although, it's probably for the best, since it's kinda bland atm. I wanna try and break away from the RTP tileset as much as I can, (save for things like grass, water, etc.) and that's made almost entirely of RTP tiles.

In my next updates video I'll hopefully be able to show an updated version of that, along with the train station and Mystic Ruins. I want to also show the updated scenes, such as the encounter with the Black Rose, and the first battle with Eggman, whose seen many updates since I last showed him.

As for characters, Gizmo is the one I want to focus on next. Even though he's one of the later characters to appear (in the first act of the story,) he's the one person I feel needs a lot of tweaking, balancing, and overall and reworking. I'll be working on him a little bit at a time.
Back to top Go down
Timesmashaperil
Timesmashaperil

Female
Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1001-04-30
Registration date : 2015-05-07
Favorite Sonic Character : Eggman from Sonic Boom (The TV Show). He's just too funny!

Character sheet
Name: Clock-Watch The Mobian
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Left_bar_bleue2600/2600Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Empty_bar_bleue  (2600/2600)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Snap. The fact that so much work has been put into this fangame is amazing. You, sir, are a dedicated man! I might even think about making a fangame myself now. And most definitely not ask my friend who can code and stuff do it all for me. Well, if I ever make a fangame, I'll probably try to get him to do it for me. Anyways, congrats on making such amazing progress on the first original fangame I've seen in a looooong time. Also, the minecart reminds me of Mario And Luigi: Superstar Saga. I know, I mentioned Mario on a Sonic site, but Saga was a reeeeeaaaaaly good game!

*Tips fedora*
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:14 am

Thank you. It always means a lot to hear such words.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:03 pm

this has been a very unproductive summer, so here. Have a music video.

This remix is going to be used as the main battle theme. Thank Phys for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 49 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next