Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Empty
PostSubject: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Splice The Hedgehog is the name of the fangame starring the fancharacter: "Splice The Hedgehog". The Game is currently in production. Kapus and I both are working on this game, though Kapus doesn't usually have the time to help out. Many other people have contributed to the project, which made this game possible. The game's engine is the RPGMaker 2003, and runs very similar to Final Fantasy 6. The game also features a synthesis system, a character interactive party switcher, Jumping and Ring collecting, many familiar zones, skit scenes identical to that of the Tales Of series, And even Special stages to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds as a side quest.

Quick Jump to "To Do List"
Quick Jump to "To Do List" - Part 2
Quick Jump to "To Do List" - Part 3

Story introduction:

Splice is an orphan who lived in Green Flower City, all by himself. It starts out with him getting an ominous phone call, which drives him to investigate the meaning behind it. It eventually leads him to go on a search to find out who his parents were. When he first starts his investigation, he runs into an old friend, and also finds out that Dr. Eggman is plotting to conquer the world again. So his journey splits in two, He has to find his parents, and team up with Sonic and defeat Dr. Eggman.

On his search, he finds out that a company that creates Elemental Rings, Rings that give people special powers of different elements, is strongly related to the disappearance of his father.

The rest of this post has been concealed inside this spoiler to save room. The whole first post actually needs redoing, but I don't feel like doing that at the moment, so only minor updates have been added to this.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:45 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:46 pm

EDIT: Okay cut the crap. I'm using this post for something much more useful.
What could that be? Why, a "To Do List" of course! My first objective as of now: Finish Every Playable Character! Okay, Here's the list.

Splice
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Speedy
Smash
Violet
Crystal
Pearl
Gizmo
Kitty
Tab
Kyle
Shade
Lily
Cymbeline
Daz

Thunder (Guest)
??? (Secret Character)
??? (Secret Character)

And that's all of them. Here's what I need to do with each one.

• Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. PbucketSplice: Skills need slight updating. Need to add a couple more melee skills. Sprites need refurbishing.
    Skills that need work
    Endless Bash: Needs to replace the spindash at the end.
    Dynamite Dagger: A new dagger skill.
    Frostbite: Thinking of how to go about this.
    Ice Bomb: Needs to be totally remade.
    Infernal Blast: Unsure if I will even keep it.
    Glacier Storm: Unsure if I will even keep it.
    Arctic Inferno: Need to figure out how to go about it.

• Sonic: He's not even close to being finished. Needs just about everything done. Also, needs a health buff.
  • Tails: Has not yet been started on. Needs everything done.
  • Knuckles: Same as above.
  • Speedy: Needs skills fixed and finished.
    Skills that need work/will be added
    Speedy Flare: Will be completely remade. It will replace both the old one and "Fireball", as it is essentially an upgraded version of the latter. He throws several fireballs at the enemy, before leaping forward and physically striking them with a flaming punch/kick (depends on what I can do.)
    Beat Down: Reckless physical attacks. Has a big chance of missing, but deals critical damage if hits. Unstarted.
    Burning Spirit: A new skill in which he powers himself up. Simply need the animation done.
    Flame Scar: A skill only usable with his ultimate weapon, the Flame Tetsusaiga.
    Blazing Fury: Needs to be remade. Not entirely sure how well I can remake it, but I need to try.
  • Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Smash_lifeSmash: Needs Voice.
    Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. PbucketViolet: Sprites need refurbishing. I need to think of all the skills she should have.
    Spin Kick: May or may not look like Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku.
    Beast: With a Blitz Ring equipped. Deals major damage and weakens an enemy.
    Her ultimate move may or may not be identical to the famous Shun Goku Satsu move, which would obviously instantly KO any enemy (but bosses.)
    nah
    Violet is to be able to learn skills from fighting alongside allies. She gets one skill from every character.

• Splice: Axe Kick (High damage and paralyzes enemy.)
    • Sonic: Super Peel-Out (Speed type attack where she rams an enemy. Lowers INT.)
    • Tails: Rhythm Dance (allows her to use more regular attacks at once.)
    • Knuckles: Deep Impact (Lowers defense and causes Weak status, but low accuracy.)
    • Speedy: Endless Bash
    • Smash: Twin Rising Knuckle / Accumulate
    • Crystal: Protect
    • Pearl: Swallow Dance
    • Gizmo: Dismantle (An attack that works well against robots)
    • Kitty:
    • Shade: Throw Stone (A weak earth type attack. Causes dizziness.)
    • Tab: Precision Strike (Chance of critical hit)
    • Kyle: Ultimate Elements (Requires Omni-Ring Lv. 3. High damage to all enemies and lowers elemental resistance.)
    • Keela: Pinpoint (Spots an enemy's weak spot, lowering its defense.)
    • Lily: Lucky Slots (Brings down a slot machine that has random effects on the battle.)

• 3 Bar: Heals a little bit of health and SP to the party.
      • 3 Ring: Doubles the amount of Rings you have.
      • 3 Violet: Fully Heals the entire party, including revivals.
      • 3 Eggman: Hurts the party and cuts your money in half.
      • 3 Avarice: Brings the party down to 1 HP and 0 SP.
      • 3 Berserker: Absolutely murders everyone.
      • 3 7's: Heals 777 HP, Deals 777 Damage to Enemies, and gives you 700,000 Rings
      • Mismatched: Nothing.

• Daz: Shockwave (Attempts to paralyze all enemies.)
    • Cymbeline: Aerial Assault (A dive kick that works well against ground enemies)
    • Thunder: Swift Feet (Casts haste on all party members.)

She's also to be able to learn abilities from enemies, but that opens up an even wider variety of skills. I don't think she can handle all this. That's why I planned to give her two fighting styles that she can change between at will: Attacker and Defender. Attacker has all her offensive skills, and her stat growth is focused around attack, HP and Speed. Defender has her support skills and her stat growth focuses more on SP, Special Attack and Defense. Even then, I don't think she'll be able to handle all this.
    Thinking up skills for each character isn't gonna be a problem for me tho
    [2:25:33 PM] Smash The Echidna: I'm thinking I'll probably just
    [2:25:59 PM] Smash The Echidna: save the skill learning from enemies for Elemental Ring stuff
    [2:26:08 PM] Smash The Echidna: and the things that actually take up slots
    [2:26:13 PM] Smash The Echidna: for the party members
    [2:26:27 PM] Smash The Echidna: what's left over can be her own stuff
    [2:26:42 PM] Smash The Echidna: because if I had both things take up slots,
    [2:26:46 PM] Smash The Echidna: she wouldn't have anything of her own

• Crystal: Sprites really need refurbishing. (Her hair doesn't flow properly.)
    Revive: Is still not completed yet.
    Sacrifice: Cymbeline has this skill, but it was originally supposed to be Crystal's. (I had forgotten at the time.)
    Crystalized Barrier: Hasn't been started on.

Krysi will have most of the skills that young Kitty will.
  • Pearl: Barely been started on. She has a battle stance, however. But that needs refurbishing, if I haven't already updated it.
  • Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. PbucketGizmo: Sprites need refurbishing. I've already started on it, and I've already fixed up a lot of sprites for another project. He also needs work on his two alternate outfits...
  • Kitty: Needs work all around. Child sprites need refurbishing. All 3 adult forms have only just been started.
  • Tab: I THINK some sprites need refurbishing. I need to confirm this with Kapus.
  • Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. PbucketKyle: Needs a checkup. I think everything is in order. That is, for his skillset with the Gemblade. He loses it around the time you first get him, so I need to work with his character without the Gemblade. That will almost be like making a whole new character.
  • Shade: Need to get Kapus to work on him.
  • Lily: ^
  • Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Cymbel10Cymbeline: She's not even close to being finished. She needs a lot of work, and I need to think of more skills for her. I may consult AngelWings for ideas.
    Holy Whirlwind: I'm torn between calling it this or something else. Anyway, Cymbeline flaps her wings to create a large tornado of light, filled with angel feathers that slice through all the enemies.
    Star Raid: This might actually work better as a weapon for her. She throws her Evenstar, which has transformed into a boomerang or sword, which slashes the enemy and warps back into her hands for her to repeat. If I do it as a weapon, each blow will do it's own amount of damage. I could even have her attack multiple enemies with it. I believe I could make this consume SP as well. If I do it as a skill, then it could change depending on what weapon she has equipped. Then again, I could do the same thing as a weapon. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

Speaking of weapons, here's how they're going to work. Cymbeline can't equip regular weapons. Instead, her Evenstar evolves as she levels up. She learns skills that will transform her weapon--and this can be done on the field and in battle. Each Evenstar weapon has the same attack power, but certain skills require different weapons. (and of course, some weapons work better than others in general) The weapons she gets by leveling up are:

Evenstar Sword (Default) (Upgrade: Heaven's Fury)
    Evenstar Bow (Level 25) (Upgrade: Shooting Star)
    Evenstar Spear (Level 30) (Upgrade: Holy Lance)

There are also some secret ones she can obtain.

Evenstar Hammer (Equip the Spirit Mallet and she'll learn it.) (Upgrade: Judgement)
    Evenstar Rings (Equip the Blitz Ring and she'll learn it.) (Upgrade: Angelic Halos)

The upgrades are all synthesized using Elementium Ore, Star Shards and Shining Rings.
  • Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. PbucketDaz: He's decently playable, and I think he just needs a few status ailment animations and the rest of his skills to be completed.
    Axe Crush: A more powerful version of the Axe Kick. Instead of doing a single flip to deliver the blow, he spindashes in mid-air before doing it, dealing a lot more damage. May cause instantaneous deaths.
    Spin Dash:
    Spark Wave: With a little electricity, he slaps his hands together to create a Supersonic wave.
    Nosedive Crash: Like the Axe Crush, he spins in mid-air. Except this time he throws himself towards the enemy and bashes his head against them. May lose some of his own HP from this.
    Lightning Tornado: Spins around, creating a tornado which bursts with electricity.
    Screw Kick: Yes, THAT Screw Kick.
    Thunder Strike: Gathers electricity in his fist and punches the enemy. Causes paralysis.
    Daz Special: Completely different than before. By using vibrations in his body, he creates a sort of electrical clone of himself to double team the enemy.
    The old Daz Special will just be renamed.
    Endless Bash: He learns this after fighting Splice the first time, so it's exactly like his version.
    Dazzling Lights: His ultimate move. How it goes, I can't say just yet...
    Thunder Storm: Another ultimate move. He learns this from Thunder.
  • Thunder: He only has a battle stance, so far. And that will most likely be changed when I get to work on him. He needs much more.
    ???'s: It'll be a while before I get to work on either of them. They will be the last characters I work on.

And ALL of them need their Field Sprites finished. That includes Walking, Jumping, Swimming (and drowning), Battle Stance, Climbing, Idle, and other misc things as the game demands. But those are the main things. Splice is the only one with all of the above. Unfortunately, they aren't all completed. And some of them need work, anyway.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: To-do List part 2   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Erasing this post to use it for another To Do List. This time, I'm going into detail about what the characters need.

Splice The Hedgehog

1. All of Splice's battle animations need some work.

• ---Standard Animations---
    • Battle Stance: Complete.
    • Right Hand: May be changed.
    • Left Hand: Needs to be checked. (I THINK it's finished..)
    • Skill Use: Needs work
    • Skill Use 2: (actually not standard.) Needs work
    • Dead: Currently Working on it.
    • Damage: Needs work
    • Bad Status: (used for Paralyze.) Needs work
    • Defending: Needs to be checked.
    • Walking: May be changed
    • Victory: Needs work
    • Item: Needs work
    • ---Skills---
    • Spindash: May be replaced with something else.
    • Endless Bash: Needs work
    • Ice Breaker: Needs to be checked
    • Flame Dive: Needs work
    • Tri Spindash: (Used for Fire, Ice, and Needle Spindash.) Needs work.
    • Axe Kick: Needs to be checked.
    • Rapid Knife: Complete.
    • Dragon Swarm: Complete.
    • Infernal Blast/Glacier Storm: The two skills need to be either remade or merged.
    • ---Custom Status Effects---
    • Silence: Needs work
    • Blind: May be changed.
    • Poison: May be changed
    • Sleep: Needs work
    • Berserk: Complete.
    • Confused: Needs to be checked.
    • Petrified: Complete.
    • Critical: May be changed.

__.2. Field sprites also need some work.

• Walking: May get a revamp in some directions. (most definitely for walking up.)
  • Running: May be added, depends on if it can work with the sprite limitations.
  • Idle: Hasn't been made.
  • Jumping: Needs to be checked.
  • Climbing: Needs to be checked
  • Swimming: Needs to be checked.
  • Sinking: Needs to be checked.
  • Drowning: Not completed.
  • Air Bubble: Needs to be checked.
  • Battle stance: Needs to be checked.
  • Mini-version for World Map: Needs work.
  • Extras: Will come in time.

__.3. Elemental Rings, too.

__.4. Favorite foods, when I revive that feature.

• He likes spicy food. so Chilidogs, Hot Links, Curry, and Tacos will all have an A-ranked healing effect on him. Pizza, Hot Dogs, and seafood all have a B-ranked healing effect on him. He also likes cold treats, so Ice Cream, Sherbert, and Milkshakes all have an A-Ranked healing effect on him. Some fruit juices have a B-ranked healing effect.
  • He dislikes sodas and fizzy drinks. Creature Drinks, Pep Brew, and any other type of drinks like that will all have a D-ranked healing effect on him.

Elemental Ring Skills

Spoiler:

Smash The Echidna's Elemental Ring Skills

Spoiler:

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:01 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'm gonna hijack Army's old post real quick   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 am

The charcters look cool so far.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Latest?cb=20140807183222
Post hijacking go!

Here I'm going to talk about the field abilities. Every character, as the party leader, has two abilities out on the field: An active field ability, and a passive field ability. Some characters have a third Event Ability.

Active field abilities are activated using the [9] key. (for lack of any other available keys to use in the RPGMaker 2k3) They perform an action that varies depending on the character. Passive field abilities are character traits that work automatically. They can have more than one passive ability, but normally only have one active. Event Abilities are those triggered by certain events on the field, such as the Super Jump panels.

Okay here's how the system is going to go down:
Most characters always have an active ability available, save for two specific cases. Kitty's active ability is locked as a child chao, and differs depending on which form he grows into. Cymbeline's is locked until a specific part of the story.
Some characters can get upgrades or additions to their active abilities. Initially I was just going to have them able to learn these overtime, but as far as Active and Event abilities go, they will need to find the upgrades themselves.

Passive Abilities can be learned overtime, and also be gained through the use of equipment. If you equip a fire elemental ring for example, you won't be hurt by fire traps. An ice elemental ring will let you walk across ice without slipping.

Event Abilities share the same rules as Passive and Active abilities. Multiple characters can learn the same event abilities, but they need to find the power ups to gain them. These are almost always non-required.

This is the way I'm going to handle these from now on.

Splice

• Active Ability: Fire/Ice Ball - Press the 9 key to throw a projectile. Holding down the key will switch between Fire and Ice elements. Used for triggering objects, like lighting/snuffing out torches, etc. Can stun enemies on the field. [Upgrade - Neo Gloves. Extends the range and effect of both abilities. Unlocked with the Tension Gauge.] [Air Skip - Able to double jump when jumping over a pit. Requires the Angel Feather.] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Thunder Rod. Press 8 to shock everything around you in a 2 square wide radius.]
  • Passive Ability: Fire Immunity, Ice Walk. (Can pass over fiery terrain without taking damage, and icy floors without slipping and sliding.)
  • Event Ability: Super Jump - Uses super jump panels to reach high areas. (Requires the Super Boots.)

Speedy

• Active Ability: Fire Bomb - Press the key to launch an explosive fireball forward. The explosions have a small AOE and are used to blow stuff up, like weakened walls, blocks or doors. [Upgrade - Burst Bracers. Extends range and radius] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Bigger Explosions}

• Passive Ability: Can pass over fiery terrain without taking damage. Swim timer is shorter. [Strong Arm - Learnable.]
  • Event Ability: {Postgame Bonus Ability - Super Jump}

Smash

• Active Ability: Knockback/First Strike - Press the key to punch forward. If you hit an enemy with this, they'll be sent flying. The enemies can hit switches or buttons out of reach, or even explode on walls or other impassible things out of your range. If you hit a mid-boss on the field, you will start the battle with the initiative while dealing damage to the first enemy in the opposing group. [Upgrade - High Tension - Boost. Hold key to charge, and boost forward. Can blast through certain objects, traps and pits without taking damage or falling during the boost. Unlocked with the Tension Gauge.] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Air Skip, Aqua Knuckles added splash damage to punches}
  • Passive Ability: Can push larger/heavier blocks that others struggle with.
  • Event Ability: Super Jump - Uses super jump panels to reach high areas. (Unlocked with the Tension Gauge.) Parkour Panels. Pressing jump on these panels allows you to jump to areas you normally can't access. Also allows QTEs during boss fights. [Requires the Combat Boots. Acquired after defeating Zan.]

Violet

• Active Ability: Mystic Melody/Dolphin Kick - Play an instrument to different effects depending on which melodies you play. While in water, gain a boost of speed that allows you to pass currents that no one else can.

• Blossom Melody: (Down, Left, Right, Up, A) The starting song. Playing this next to certain flowers that are either wilted or closed will cause them to bloom and grow. The effects differ between flowers. Sometimes it'll grow to create a path upward, other times will just simply give you items. There are other effects too, such as calling lily pads in a body of water to arrange themselves for you to platform across. Or to create a makeshift raft to ferry you across. {Postgame Bonus - Plants will always give items, rings and/or EXP after a Blossom melody.}
    • Chao Melody: Optional song found in Greenflower Zone - Act 1. It opens the way to every chao garden. May also have some other effects. {Postgame Bonus - Chao Melody will always apply a buff for any chao in the party; Crystal included as she fights with Chao. They also get an automatic level up whenever you open it a Chao Garden with them in the party.}
    • Sea Melody: Song found in either Blue Lily Zone or Lilypad Ruins, required to progress forward. Splashes water around you in a large AOE. Will trigger Elementium stones/pedestals with the Water Element. {Postgame Bonus - Radius is increased and deals greater knock back to enemies.}
    • Time Melody: Optional song found in the Solis Archives. Shifts the time of day forward. (Midday > Evening > Night > Dawn > Midday) {Postgame Bonus  - Allows you to choose the time of day instead of shifting it forward.}
    • Mystic Melody: Required song found in Mystic Mountain zone Act 1. Triggers Ancient Ruins to reveal hidden pathways, summon portals or platforms, or Event Ability Panels. {Postgame Bonus - The mystic melody, when not activating ancient ruins, can give you one of multiple things. You can either get a random shield, invincibility, a full heal, a buff for the next battle, or max tension. There’s a cool down on this that lasts until after you win a battle, wait the next day or sleep.}

• {Postgame Bonus Ability - New Instrument upgrades all songs.}
  • Passive Ability: Can swim twice as long without tiring. Can last longer underwater without drowning.
  • Event Ability: Parkour Panels. Pressing jump on these panels allows you to jump to areas you normally can't access. Also allows QTEs during boss fights.

Crystal

• Active Ability: Instashield - Puts up a shield that protects against enemies and traps, and also activates nearby objects. The shield lasts only an instant; enemies will be pushed back and stunned for a long while, so that she can safely get away. [Upgrade - Extends the duration of the shield, allowing you to move freely with protection for a few more seconds. Requires the Adventurer's Pin.]
  • Passive Ability: Can translate Chao language. Better vision in dark rooms. Regenerates HP and SP gradually when standing still.
  • Event Ability: Chao Trinity - Orders your three chao to perform an action while standing on top of certain panels. [Unlocked with the Tension Gauge.] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Grapple Panels}

Pearl

• Active Ability: Knockback/First Strike - Press the key to kick forward. If you hit an enemy with this, they'll be sent flying. The enemies can hit switches or buttons out of reach, or even explode on walls or other impassible things out of your range. If you hit a mid-boss on the field, you will start the battle with the initiative while dealing damage to the first enemy in the opposing group. [Upgrade - Cyclone Kick. Hold to charge, and perform a spin kick that deals knockback damage in a circle AOE surrounding you. Unlocked with the Tension Gauge.] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Whirlwind Kick. Create a whirlwind when performing the Cyclone Kick, increasing the range and giving it the Wind Element.}
  • Passive Ability: [Strong Arm - Learnable.]
  • Event Ability: Parkour Panels. Pressing jump on these panels allows you to jump to areas you normally can't access. Also allows QTEs during boss fights. [Requires the Aerodynamic Sneakers.]

Gizmo

• Active Ability: Inventory - Holding down the key shows you the small list of active abilities available to you. You start off with the Goggle Vision, which allows you to see invisible objects, lights up dark areas and reveals other hidden secrets.
    Hand Cannon - Press the key to fire a non-elemental burst with short range. Charging it increases its distance and breaks cracked walls and blocks. It's mainly used for bosses. [Requires the Plasma Cannon, synthesize-able weapon] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Jet Board. Functions like High Tension Burst.}
    Magic Wings - Takes flight for a set period of time. Can fly over gaps and up ledges, but if you don't land in time, you'll be sent back to where you took off. [Requires the Magic Wings, synthesize-able.]
  • Passive Ability: Can operate machinery. Can translate Chao language. Can disable most force fields on contact [Requires the Force Phaser, synthesize-able through story.] Ice Walk and Air Skip [Requires the Moon Boots, synthesize-able] Rock Climb [Requires the Wall Claws]
  • Event Ability: Grapple Gun - When in a grapple spot, fire your grapple gun up to a high ledge to scale cliffs. It uses the same panels that Thunder needs but since it works more like the Hookshot, animations will differ and you may wind up in different areas. [Requires the Grapple Gun, synthesize-able.] Mini-copter - Uses heli panels float in the air for a while, allowing you to safely cross gaps. [Requires the Mini-copter, synthesize-able.]
  • Other: {Postgame Bonus Ability - Mega Gizmo. Let's Gizmo transform into Mega Gizmo at Max Tension. Completely changes his moveset, and lasts until the battle ends or otherwise by choice.}

Kitty

• Active Ability: N/A (Child) Pomerang (Light elemental if Hero, Dark elemental if Dark) - Throws emotion ball forward. It returns to you like a boomerang. Can flip switches and levers, particularly to make them face you on the ball's return. Is the only ability to flip wall switches, as well as break item tv's. [Automatically evolves in Chapter 2]
  • Passive Ability: Can translate Chao language. Can fit into small gaps and holes in walls. Rock Climb [Requires the Power Fruit]
  • Event Ability: {Postgame Bonus Ability - Super Jump and Heli Panels.}

Tab

• Active Ability: Slingshot - Fires a rock forward. Can be used to trigger switches from far away, but can also be used to knock enemies back slightly. [Upgrade - Can be charged for longer distance. Unlocked with the Tension Gauge.] Change Ammo - Press 8 to cycle between three different ammo types - Rocks, Ringlets and Firecrackers. Rocks are earth elemental and travel the farthest when charged. Ringlets always go the same distance but pass through walls when charged. Firecrackers don't have much range but explode when charged. [Requires the Bullet Bag.] Gyro Bullet: Flies forward about 5 spaces. Will turn right for 5 more spaces at the end or after hitting a wall. Charging makes it turn left. [Requires the Bigger Bullet Bag] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Dolphin Kick, Parkour Panels}
  • Passive Ability: Night Vision.
  • Event Ability: Beanie Copter - Uses heli panels float in the air for a while, allowing you to safely cross gaps. [Unlocked through Story.]

Kyle

• Active Ability: Slash - Draws sword to slash directly forward. Will cut objects, and if used on an enemy, will start a battle with the initiative. [Upgrade - Hold key to select an element. Slash will be imbued with said element. Final upgrade fires sword beams with the same effect for longer range. Unlocked across Character Sidequest.] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Adds Light and Dark to the Gemblade.}
  • Passive Ability: Sword Drive: Can drive sword into large keyholes and sword pedestals to unlock things. Can push larger/heavier blocks that others struggle with. [Lv. 40(?)]

Keela

• Active Ability: Bow - Shoots an arrow a good distance. Can cut objects as well as trigger buttons on walls. [Holding down the key will charge the arrows, allowing them to pass through walls. Unlocked with the Tension Gauge.] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Dolphin Kick.}
  • Passive Ability: Night Vision, Rock Climb. {Postgame Bonus Ability - Strong Arm, Ice Walk, Trap Resistance, Extended Swim timer.}
  • Event Ability: Rope Arrow. Utilize arrow panels to create a zipline from one area to another. Depending on the angle shot at, other characters can climb across the rope as they would a ledge. [Super Jump. Can utilize Super Jump panels. Requires the Tillian Boots.] [Parkour Panels. Pressing jump on these panels allows you to jump to areas you normally can't access. Also allows QTEs during boss fights. Requires the Ranger's Hairpin.]

Shade

• Active Ability: Throw Stone. Essentially a weaker version of Tab's slingshot. [Upgrade - Dark Ball / Dark Pomerang. Can change by holding [9]. Dark Ball fires straight forward, while Dark Pomerang swings back the same way as Dark Kitty's. Requires the Dark Medal.] Dolphin Kick [Learned by Leveling Up] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Flight. Press 8 to activate.}
  • Passive Ability: Lock Picking - Lock Pick. Can translate Chao language. Enhanced Swimming. [Via Level Up] Rock Climb [Requires the Power Fruit]

Cymbeline

• Active Ability: Flight - Takes flight for a set period of time. Can fly over gaps and up ledges, but if you don't land in time, you'll be sent back to where you took off. {Postgame Bonus Ability - Evenstar Barrier. Works like upgraded Instashield. Also reveals hidden items temporarily.}
  • Passive Ability: Regen - Periodically restores a little bit of HP for everyone on the field.
  • Event Ability: Super Jump. Can utilize Super Jump panels.
  • Other Ability: Evenstar Warp - Can only be used while standing on a home or dungeon save point. When on a home save point, she can teleport to any other save point of that kind. When standing on a dungeon save point, she can teleport to any save point in that dungeon only--including the boss save point. They're only available after having stepped into one once.

Daz

• Active Ability: Shock Ball - Throws an electric projectile forward. Can power machines or stun enemies. [Upgrade - Dazzle. Hold to charge, and release to discharge a dazzling light that stuns all enemies onscreen. Requires the Spark Bracelet.] [Upgrade - Drums. Press 8 to play the drums and use Mystic Melodies. Daz learns the Mushroom Melody instead of the Blossom Melody. It causes different types of mushrooms to grow next to ability panels. Requires the the Drum set] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Shock Balls can light torches and flip levers, and boomerang back to you.}
  • Passive Ability: Takes less damage from passing over fiery terrains. Is unaffected by voltage traps. [Learnable - Fire Immunity.] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Fire/Elec Heal. Fire and Electric traps now restore health.}
  • Event Ability: {Postgame Bonus Ability - Parkour Panels and Grapple Panels. Grapple Panels take you to Gizmo routes.}

Thunder

• Active Ability: Wind Blast - Sends a gust of wind to blow certain objects. Pushes enemies back, but does not stun. Thunder Bolt - When charged, unleash a bolt of lightning that reaches across the screen in an instant. Can break cracked walls and blocks. Replaces Wind Blast until used; charge ends with a single shot. Dolphin Kick [Learned by Leveling Up] {Postgame Bonus Ability - Blizzard. When not electrically charged, hold down the key to charge an ice elemental screen nuke.}
  • Passive Ability: Is unaffected by voltage traps. Can decipher foreign languages. Can translate Chao language. Can power machinery when charged. Can get an electric charge when stepping into voltage traps, or by touching lightning elementium. Rock Climb [Requires the Mountaineer Gear]
  • Event Ability: Grappling Hook - When in a grapple spot, Swing your grappling hook up to a high ledge to scale cliffs.
  • Other Ability: Dungeon Logging - Stepping into a Boss Save Point as Thunder will have him automatically record the dungeon data in the journal. Doing so for every dungeon in the game will net him a reward. (There will be other methods to getting missable save points, especially ones that he had no way of getting to.)

Puzzle Mechanic Solutions

Lighting Torches - Splice, Speedy

Putting out fires - Splice, Thunder

Pushing Large Blocks - Smash, Kyle

Cutting Ropes/Vines - Kyle, Keela

Knocking back field enemies and objects - Smash, Pearl

Powering Machines - Daz, Thunder

Operating Machines - Gizmo, Kitty

Timed Trap Evasion - Crystal

Flying over Gaps - Cymbeline

Freezing Water or other objects - Splice

Melting Ice - Splice, Speedy

Breaking Walls - Speedy, Smash, Pearl

IMPORTANT NOTE
I'm going to turn all passive abilities into learnable skills. That way things like Ice Walk and Fire/Lightning trap resistances can be triggered via equipping elemental rings. Some characters learn stuff through levelling up, such as Strong Arm (Pushing heavy objects) and Enhanced Ability, which powers up their active ability.

Tension Gauge

Everyone can unlock their Tension Gauge by doing their side questline. It grants them a special move of some sort in battle. Here's what each character gets.

Splice
Automatically transforms. In this transformed state, his "Skill" turns into "Fusion", which allows him to use high powered elemental skills until his gauge empties out.

Tab
Can spend the gauge on a complete, full party heal. Includes revivals.

Crystal
Can cast either a super barrier on the entire party, or a powerful chao attack on a single enemy. Gone after one use.

Speedy
Is granted a number of Limit Breaks, of which he can learn through leveling up. He is given the command "Limit". Gone after one use.

Violet
Double "Blue Magic" until the gauge runs out.

Gizmo
Is given a new command that lets him use different inventions at the cost of Tension Points.
--Chaff Gun: Severe Physical damage to machine enemies. Costs 2/5 TP
--Laser Drive: Small Special damage that ignores and lowers defense. 1/5 TP
--Power Bomb: Large Physical damage to all enemies. 3/5 TP
--Binding Ring: Traps an enemy in a ring, inflicting Stop. 3/5 TP
--E-Ray: Fires a ray that lowers resistance to Fire, Ice and Lightning. 3/5 TP
--Blast Cannon: Massive Special damage to all enemies. 5/5 TP

--Obtuseness: Lowers an enemy's attack power. scratch that this'll be a regular skill of his.

Kitty
--Pending--

Pearl
Gauge has two levels, but using it will drain all of it. The second level takes significantly longer to fill up.
Overlimit lvl 1: Doubles her regular attack.
Overlimit lvl 2: Triples her regular attack and doubles all of her skills.

Kyle
Spends the gauge on a Summon.

Daz
Unleashes a powerful lightning attack on all enemies with a chance of paralyzing. Can stack up to three times for a more devastating attack, though the entire bar is consumed on use.

Smash
Gauge has two levels, but using it will drain all of it. At level one, he will use a single, powerful physical attack. At level 2, he can activate High Tension, which makes him incredibly powerful at the cost of HP drain. Skills are upgraded in High Tension but may revert him back to normal.

Cymbeline
Gets access to all her different weapon skills regardless of what she's currently equipped with, and gets a completely different regular attack.

Keela
Can stack up to three times, each full bar allows her to use a powerful attack that OHKO's regular enemies. Each bar charges slower than the last.

Thunder
Summons crew to deal loads of damage to all enemies and restore HP and status effects on party.

Shade
100% Steal from All Enemies

Weapons

Just about every character gets a secondary weapon of sorts that they can use, with few exceptions. Punching gloves are the standard weapon that almost everyone can equip. Throwing Rings are the odd ones that everyone can equip. Claw weapons are the alternative standard for Gizmo, Daz, Tab, Kitty and Shade. I should make a list of each type of weapon and who can equip.

Punching Gloves: The basic, standard weapon that most party members start off with by default. Decent attack, no crit bonuses, high hit percentage. Physical damage. Minimal cases where certain characters get personalized gloves.

• Splice: (Default, primary weapons. Has personalized versions that raise INT.)
  • Crystal: (Default)
  • Speedy: (Default, primary weapons.)
  • Violet: (Default, primary weapons.)
  • Pearl: (Default, Primary weapons.)
  • Smash: (Default, Primary weapons.)
  • Thunder: (Can equip)

Claw Gloves: The alternative default weapon that a few other party members start with or can equip. Generally stronger than the standard punching gloves, having low to mid level crit bonuses.

• Tab: (Secondary weapons)
  • Gizmo: (Default, Primary weapons)
  • Kitty: (Default, Primary weapons)
  • Daz: (Default, Primary weapons)
  • Shade: (Default, Primary weapons)

Throwing Rings: Unorthodox weapons that all have their own different parameters. Every character can equip these save for Cymbeline, who levels up her own personal ring weapon.

Now for the personal weapon-sets of each party member.

Splice: Dual-Daggers - Sharp knives that always let you attack twice. Slight crit bonus.
Tab: Slingshots - Low accuracy, high attack and high crit bonus.
Crystal: Staves and Wands - Low attack power, increases INT.
Speedy: Hammers - High attack power, reduces speed.
Violet: Bo Staffs - Low attack power, but increases all stats slightly.
Gizmo: Inventions - A plethora of different weapon-sets with different stats.

• Hand Cannon - Fires elemental shots at enemies. Counts as Special damage.
  • Rocket Launchers - High powered physical damage, reduces speed greatly.
  • Guns - High power, low accuracy. High crit bonus.
  • [Pending]

Kitty: Chaos Drivers - A set of items that allow you to perform different types of attacks.

• Driver S - Swim type adds a bit of DEF. Higher levels let you ignore enemy evasion.
  • Driver F - Fly type adds a bit of INT. Attacks are special type instead of physical.
  • Driver R - Run type adds a bit of SPD. Higher levels let you attack multiple times.
  • Driver P - Power type adds extra ATK. Higher levels give out higher crit bonuses.

Pearl: Tonfas - Slightly more powerful than punching gloves, and gives a small defense bonus.
Kyle: Swords - Kyle's main and only set of equipable weapons outside of throwing rings.
Daz: Instruments - Attack enemies with crazy soundwaves for special damage. Many of them attack all enemies, but are not that powerful.
Smash: Gauntlets - High attack power, lowers INT.
Cymbeline: Evenstar Weapons - A whole set of different weapons she can swap between even in the midst of battle. Every weapon has the same stats, save for the actual weapon type attribute and the skills for each one.

• Evenstar Sword
  • Evenstar Bow
  • Evenstar Boomerang (Learned at Level 25)
  • Evenstar Spear (Learned at Level 30)
  • Evenstar Hammer (Unlockable)
  • Evenstar Rings (Unlockable)

Keela: Arrows - Arrows are her only equippable weapons outside of throwing rings. Bows are placed in the shield slot, as well.
Thunder: Staves - Shares this weaponset with Crystal. Cannot equip wands, however.
Shade: Boomerangs - These weird weapons have a chance of stunning enemies. Considering Shade's penchant for throwing things at people, a boomerang would be a pretty good fit for a weapon.

Armor and Accessories

I'd like to categorize armor types and have sets for each character. 

Body armor

Heavy armor (Kyle, Smash)
Light armor (Smash, Kyle, Daz, Cymbeline)
Guards (Splice, Tab, Speedy, Violet, Gizmo, Pearl, Daz, Cymbeline, Keela, Thunder)
Dresses (Crystal, Violet, Pearl, Cymbeline)
T-shirts (Splice, Tab, Crystal, Speedy, Violet, Gizmo, Kitty, Shade, Smash, Keela)

Head armor 

Hats (everyone)
Helmets (Smash Speedy Kyle Kitty Keela)
Goggles (Gizmo, DaZ, Violet, Kitty, Thunder)
Ribbons (Tab, Crystal, Violet, Pearl, Cymbeline, Keela)

Accessories 

Boots (Raises DEF)
Capes (Raises SPD)
Vests (Raises INT)
Emblems (Raises ATK)
Elemental Rings 
Guard gauntlets (Smash, Pearl, Speedy, Daz, Kyle.)
Miscellaneous 

Secondary arm

Shields (Kyle, Crystal, Thunder, 
Bracelets
Bows (Keela)
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 am

Hey, you stole my over and out line!

Imean

Keep of the good work. Don't forget to edit the first post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Tell me when you finish it.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Finish the Game? That will be a looooooooong time from now. But I'm working on it! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:31 am

Aw...
I was looking forward to playing this game soon.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:01 am

Sorry, buddy. But after that database corruption, I was set back a long way. And now my new database is kinda unorganized. Which is not good. I'm going to reorganize it soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Work fast then.
Jk take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 1 of 66Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next