Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 am

Mike let out a slow breath of relief. "Alright.." he said and relaxed.

After a few moments of silence, Smash's hunger started to set in. "I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat. Come on and I'll go make you something too."

"Nah, I'm not too hungry right now." Mike said quickly, and sat down on a chair next to the bed.

"Mike, she's not going anywhere. You really should get something to eat." Smash said, concerned.

Mike looked down. "Smash I just..wanna stay by her side until she wakes up..okay?" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:11 am

Smash gave him a stern look, and then shook his head. "Fine, fine. If anything happens though, call me." He got up from the wall and walked out the room.

Mike simply nodded, not even turning his gaze away from the girl. He just watched her sleep, feeling almost like he couldn't move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am

Smash made his way to the kitchen with the same 100 questions flowing through his mind. As soon as he was about to pick up the bacon from the fridge, Lina walked through the door, followed by Gizmo.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Smash turned around to look at the two walking inside. "Oh, Good morning you two." He said.

"Morning, Smash." Gizmo greeted.

"I already know what you're thinking." Smash said, closing the fridge. "Mike's upstairs, looking after the girl. She still hasn't woken up yet. Feel free to check on him."

Gizmo's mouth was left open; he didn't even get a chance to ask before his question was answered. "Thank you." Lina said, and left the room to check on her brother.

"I'm gonna be making breakfast today." Smash said. "Could you go tell your friends to watch themselves up there? Remember, it's Pearl's room, not mine."

A sweat drop rolled down the side of Gizmo's face. "R-right." He followed Lina back upstairs as Smash turned to look in the fridge again.

Lina opened the door to Pearl's room slowly. "Mike..?" She called softly, peeking into the room. Mike was sitting on a chair next to the bed, and just turned to look at her.

"Oh...Good morning, Lina." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 pm

(I have a question. Is this when Smash and Luna are together and have their kids? jw. And I would like Smash to call everyone for the meeting during breakfast and explain everything before she wakes up. Thanks. xD)

Lina glanced over at the girl lying in the bed and shivered.

"She gives me the creeps.." Lina said aloud.

Mike ignored his sister's comment, but the flash of anger he had, she caught a glimpse of.

"Mike..why won't you listen to me about her.." she asked sadly. For the rest of the night she thought about how he had looked when she asked Gizmo to carry this girl. And how he refused to trust her..his own sister about a strange girl that fell out of the sky!

Mike looked deep into her eyes and saw the hurt she was going through.

"Aw Lina, don't take it that way please..It's just..I don't know. You wouldn't understand. I.." he looked down and his voice suddenly got softer. "I..don't even understand. All I know is that I have to protect her. I have to."

Lina didn't know how to take that in. There was probably a better way to describe it, but all of this..creeped her out.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 am

((Yeah, Smash and Luna are already married with kids and everything. And I guess I could have him start the meeting then.))

Gizmo walked into the room. "Hey, Mike." He greeted.

"Hey, Gizmo.." Mike said, looking up at him.

"I figured you'd be up here." He said. "How long have you been up here staring at her?"

"Um, well-"

"I hope you haven't been losing sleep over this girl." He said, somewhat suspiciously.

Mike felt his heart jump. He knew...? He thought, surprised. Now he couldn't even look at his old friend, as he was starting to feel a bit ashamed.

"Mike, really. I think we need to have a talk." Gizmo said, his expression changing to a worried look. "What is it about this girl that you see? Everyone can feel that evil presence radiating from her, why can't you? While we're nervous about this girl, you don't want to let her out of your sights. You're starting to get obsessive, and it hasn't even been a full 12 hours yet. You're worrying us."

Mike looked away, unsure of how to answer.

"Mike...What happened last night? Lina's nightmare and you running off to the forest in the middle of the night. All of this is happening for some reason, I know it. But what? And why?"

Mike was silent for a bit. "...Last night..There was this weird, shady guy in the back yard. He had that same feeling that this girl did..."

Gizmo and Lina's eyes widened. "What..?" They said in unison.

"He lead me into the forest, and Smash followed after us. We hit a dead end and lost him, and then thats when you came."

"What did he look like?" Gizmo asked, now concerned.

"I couldn't make out who or what he was. It was too dark."

"How could you tell he was a male then?" Lina asked.

"Because...he spoke."

"What?" Gizmo's eyebrows rose. "What'd he say?"

"He said "I have no interest in you", when Smash was asking him who he was. And then he pointed at me..."

Gizmo and Lina were silent for a while. Just what in the world was going on here? "So...It was a set-up then!" Gizmo suggested. Lina and Mike looked over at Gizmo, questioningly. "Whoever that guy was, he WANTED you to find this girl. He wanted you to get attached to her like you are now. That's why he lead us there in the forest."

"Now that you mention it, He DID say "Follow Me" right before he ran off into the forest..." Mike noted.

"That further proves my point! He planned this all out..." Gizmo folded his arms. "Now the question is...Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 am

Gizmo couldn't imagine the reason that stranger wanted him to find this girl.

"And you told me you had this feeling to protect her.." Lina spoke up.

Gizmo looked at the two questioningly, but stayed quiet so Lina could finish.

"Maybe he needs you to protect this monster until it wakes up..Mike what I saw in my dream was real! It's going to kill you..we have to get rid of her!" she cried, almost hysterically.

Mike stood up from his chair. "No!" he yelled angrily. "She's NOT a monster! I just know it okay?!"

Gizmo and Lina were surprised at his sudden anger. Lina began to tear up.

"Mike, don't yell at Lina. Don't rule her theory out just because you don't think that girl is bad. She could very well be! You know nothing about her. You're just basing everything on what you feel and in this kind of situation, that's no way to be rational."

Mike stood and thought of what Gizmo said.

"Well..then you don't know if she's good either." he said quietly.

"You're right." Gizmo agreed. "But still Mike..you shouldn't yell at your sister like that."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Mike fell silent again. "Besides, Whether she's good or bad, we won't know until she wakes up." Gizmo continued. "So let's just save it for then, okay? It's times like these that we need to think rationally and take precautions. I know this from experience, that we can't take everything for granted."

"..Sorry..." Mike said as he sat back down. "It's just...I..."

Gizmo shook his head. "I know. Like I said, don't worry about it now. We won't take any action until we know for sure who she is, why she's here, and ultimately, if she's good or bad."

"And what if she's evil? What then?" Mike asked, sounding a little bit more worried now.

Gizmo turned to look at the girl. "...Well..We'll just have to wait and see. Same if she's good."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Mike stayed silent for a short while, then turned his attention to his sister. "I'm sorry Lina.." he finally said, and sat back down. "I'm sorry...I don't even know what's going on myself. You didn't deserve that at all. But please..don't call her a monster before you even know her."

Lina stopped crying, and nodded. She accepted her brother's apology but she was still upset. She almost wanted that girl to be evil so Mike would stop this weird obsession.

"What's going on up here?"

They turned and saw Smash hanging out the doorway with some bacon in his hand.

"I heard yelling." he continued.

"It was nothing Smash. We were just talking with Mike about this girl." Gizmo answered.

"Are you done?" the blue echidna asked.

"Yeah..we're done." Lina answered quietly.

"Alright then. I made some breakfast for you three. Hurry and eat so I can call this meeting about the girl."

With that said, Smash headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Gizmo looked back over at Mike and put his hand on his shoulder. "Let's go. We need you there, too."

"...yeah, I guess you're right.." Mike stood up and walked out the room with them. Lina appeared to be in a bit of a hurry to get out of the room. Mike took one last glance at the girl before closing the door behind them.

"Alright, listen up everyone." Smash announced as everyone was just about finished eating. "We've got something important to discuss."

"Something important?" Splice asked, looking at him in confusion. "What is it?"

"Something happened last night that you all should know." He said. And with that, he began to explain everything in detail about the previous night's events.

"Whoa whoa whoa, Time out a second." Pearl said, unusually concerned. "You mean there's this weird girl who fell out of the sky sleeping in My Bed?"

"That's right." Smash said. "Your bed was the only one available right now."

"So..what are we gonna do about this?" Violet asked, folding her arms.

"Not much we CAN do until the girl wakes up." He said. "She's been unconscious ever since we first saw her."

"Do you think something's wrong with her?" Splice suggested. "I mean, surely she'd have at least stirred a little in her sleep, right? Maybe she's ill?"

"That's an interesting thought..." Smash said, leaning back in his chair a bit. "Though what could possibly be wrong with her?"

"Could be anything." Gizmo stated. "After all, We don't even know where she's from."

"True, True." Smash agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 8 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: