Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm..not sure how to continue from this. Any ideas until they lead up to her waking up?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Hmm...I'm not sure. I guess I could have them keep going on with the meeting for a bit longer. How long did you plan to have her sleep anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 am

Eh, not to long. Just until they all find out Mike's weird obsession with her.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:07 am

Okay. I'll try to get the next part down soon.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 am

Thanks. Smile Like the new pic btw
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:29 am

Thanks. ^^

This RP is reminding me of another private RP I need to finish. It was about Gizmo and his new girlfriend, Kyla. The story was starting to intrigue me.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:52 am

-----

The room was silent for a moment as everyone thought about the matter.

"Maybe it has something to do with that light that surrounded her?" Gizmo suggested. "That is, IF she's ill. After all, that aura surrounding her didn't feel right at all. It almost felt kinda evil."

"Which brings up another question." Smash said. "What exactly WAS that light around her? If it was indeed some sort of evil aura, then it's quite possible that it affected her in someway." He said. "That is assuming that it came from somewhere other than herself. Of course it could have been her own aura emanating from her. Either way, it couldn't have been good with the way it felt."

"Then why haven't I felt it?" Mike spoke up. Everyone looked over at him. "You guys have been saying that there's this evil feeling to her all this time. But when I look at her, I feel something pure, not evil!"

"Well..." Smash stroked his chin.

"What's more, that light that came from her felt heavenly and welcoming!" Mike then stopped, and started seriously wondering about the contradiction here. "....I-it's starting to worry me, now...I don't know what's coming over me, ever since last night I've been feeling different..."

"Feeling different?" Splice asked, looking at him with both concern and confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean..well..It almost felt like what I was doing; following that guy into the forest, catching the girl and bringing her back here...it felt like I was meant to do this." He said, quietly. Everyone's eyes widened slightly. "I felt like I had to do this..and I feel like that girl..needs me. She needs me to be there for her, and protect her. That's what I'm feeling. All this in an instant."

Lina was about to sit up and say something, but Gizmo held his hand in front of her. She sat back down and let him speak first. "You're not the only one who's worried, Mike. Looking at the facts we have, I know one thing to be true. This was a setup. That shady guy wanted this to happen. For what reason, we don't know. But he wanted this to happen. He wanted you to find that girl. And I believe he actually wants you to protect her. But if that last part is true, then here's something even bigger to worry about: Protect her from what?"

This caught many of the people in the room by surprise, but Smash looked as if he were thinking the same thing. "If that's true, then it's quite possible that we've got a threat on our hands." He said. "If it's not the girl, then it's someone from the same place she's from. I speculate that someone's after her. She needed someone to take her under their wing, and so the shady guy lead them both here, where she and Mike would meet. I'm wondering though, why she was unconscious. I'd say it had something to do with being chased or something, but it didn't seem like she had any injuries so she wasn't in a fight. But who knows? In any case, Be prepared for anything guys. This may turn out to be an even worse situation than we imagined."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Mike sat and thought about what Smash and Gizmo said.

'Why would that guy choose me of all people to find her and protect her? I'm no one special..I have no power to protect her like Smash or Gizmo do..but he said he had no interest in Smash and chose me..And if what Gizmo said is true, then there is someone after her..'

He felt so powerless as he listened to the ramblings of the meeting.

"Then there's Lina's dream though.." Smash thought aloud. Everyone in the room grew silent and Mike looked down.

"Dream?" Splice repeated.

"Yeah.." Lina stood up and began explaining. "In my dream, that girl was a terrible monster that killed my brother. She looked pure with heavenly light, but you could tell that it was evil."

Violet and Pearl gasped while Gizmo and Smash nodded, but Splice, Speedy and the others were inconvinced.

"It was only a dream, I'm sure. After seeing this girl fall from the sky I'm sure anyone would dream of a monster. That just doesn't happen everyday!" Splice said.

"No, I'm convinced that it wasn't just a random nightmare she had." Gizmo spoke up.

"Because I dreamt this..before Smash and Mike went into the woods. Before they even saw her." she whimpered.

Their eyes grew wide.

Suddenly, Mike stood up from his chair with large eyes, and ran upstairs to Pearl's room.

"Mike wait!" Smash yelled.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Gizmo scrambled out of his chair and dashed upstairs after him, with Lina close behind. Smash looked back at the group. "Meeting temporarily adjourned." He said. He rushed upstairs after them to make sure everything was alright.

Mike had suddenly felt extremely worried. He didn't know what exactly he was worried about, but he felt that he just needed to check on the girl, as if her life was suddenly endangered. Something about the speculations at the meeting caused him to feel nerve-wracked. He nearly burst through the door to the room, clearly out of breath from burning up his stamina too quickly. Gizmo and Lina soon caught up to him. "Mike, What's wrong?" Lina asked, shaken up from his sudden outburst.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Mike didn't answer. He stared at the girl that was suddenly stirring in the bed. The three stood and watched her as she groaned a few times and stretched.

Mike rushed to her side with excitement and worry.

Finally, the light purple rabbit opened her eyes, revealing her deep blue pools of curiousity and innocence.

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 9 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: