Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:30 am

Lucretia looked completely mad as she watched her arm bleed out. "How DARE you!" she yelled, enraged by the fact that she was actually hit. Quickly, she used her other arm to bring the blood she had lost, back inside her wound.

"Kill him, Mizuchi! Kill him!!"

Mizuchi stood in front of Lucretia now, the same emotionless mask on his face. "Well now, that was interesting. I've never seen someone successfully land a blow on her before. Let's see if you can defeat me before she heals herself and finishes you off."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:09 am

Mike bared his teeth. Now was the time to show what his training had done for him. He suddenly sprung forward and slashed at the hedgehog before him. Mizuchi just leaned over and let his hand swipe past him, his expression remaining the same as always. Mike swung at him again, and kept slashing back and forth. Mizuchi proved to be too quick for him. Suddenly, he twirled around and dealt a sent his foot crashing straight into Mike's chest. Mike staggered backwards, but quickly regained his composure. He could feel his wrist painlessly burning up with flaming energy. He knew the fire elemental ring was giving him power, but he had no idea how to use it. All the while, Lucretia's rage was barely containable as she stared at him with hateful eyes, drawing the blood back into her wound.

Mike sprung forward again, this time using both claws to slash horizontally from both sides. Mizichi was forced to back up in order to avoid it. Just as Mike was halfway finished slashing, a ball of fire formed, seemingly from the slash of the claws, and shot towards him at an unavoidable speed. Mizuchi took the blow head on, and skidded back towards the wall. His clothes were burnt, and he was slightly taken by surprise. His expression changed ever so slightly, by the raise of an eyebrow.
Mike was surprised, too. 'How did I do that?' He wondered as he got into a defensive stance. 'I need to know how I did that, so I can do it again!'

"So..You have power over fire, do you..?" Mizuchi stepped forward, with a hint of interest in his voice. Mike gulped, realizing what he was getting onto. "This should be interesting.." He rose his hand, beginning to generate a ball of water in his palm. In a matter of seconds, his entire arm was shrouded in a floating bubble of water.
Remembering Percy's words, Mike charged head first at him, attempting to stab his arm like he did to Lucretia. However, the moment his hand reached the water, he found Mizuchi's foot colliding with the underside of his own arm, deflecting his attack away. "Hmph, nice try." He muttered. He then thrust his water covered palm into Mike's chest, soon unleashing a blast of water that knocked him across the room. Mike slammed against the wall and fell on the bed.

"M-Mike!" Diana squealed, looking over to see if he was alright. Mike felt pain all over his body, but quickly got off the bed. At that moment, Mizuchi slammed his palm into the ground, and a spring of water erupted from the spot he struck. The water quickly began to spread across the room, and the new geyser served as a wall between him and Mike.
Mike grunted, unsure of what to do now. "Mike..." Diana whimpered. He looked down, and gasped when he realized that the water that was once just touching his shoes, was now up to his knees in merely seconds. "Holy-...Are you trying to drown us all!?" Mike yelled, more shocked than angry.

"Don't be stupid. You know that we're all water users." Mizuchi smirked. "If anyone, you should be worrying about yourself."

Mike's eyes widened. Before he could say anything, he realized that Diana was floating on the surface of the water, passing right by his face. They exchanged horrified looks as they realized what that meant. Mike tried to rush towards Mizuchi, but could only wade around in the neck-deep water. It only took a few more seconds before it covered his head, too. Diana stayed afloat until she reached the ceiling, which eventually forced her to submerge as the water filled the cave.

Through all of this, not a drop of water leaked out of the cave. Until a few moments after the room in the cave flooded, when all the water shot out into the forest like a geyser exploded. Everyone and everything in the cave went flying out, though only Mizuchi and Lucretia landed on their feet. Mike fell flat on his face, coughing up water, while Diana landed somewhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 am

"Hmph." Mizuchi said, displeased with how things turned out.

"You miserable fool!" Lucretia yelled angrily. "What the hell did you do that for? You could have easily just immobilized him! You didn't have to go and flood everything while I was still healing my wound!!"

The white hedgehog sighed. "Minor miscalculation."

He clutched the new wound on his shoulder Mike managed to give him at the last second.

"Mike!" Diana cried, and began to run to him.

"St-stay away!" he ordered between coughing out water.

Diana stopped in her tracks, and watched the boy she loved with tears in her eyes. 'Wh-what can I do? I can't just sit here and watch him die! I can't lose him!

"Alright now. This is getting fun..Don't disappoint me now." Mizuchi said, a sadistic smile on his face as he charged after the orange cat.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 am

Mike braced himself, holding in the rest of the coughs as Mizuchi closed in on him. As soon as he was in range, Mike swung his arms towards him in a scissor like fashion. At that moment, Mizuchi dove over his head, completely dodging the attack. Mike looked up at him, seeing him fly over his head caught him by surprise. The next thing he knew, he felt Mizuchi's fist collide with the back of his head, causing him to fall over to his knees.
He performed a flip in mid-air and landed on his feet, right behind Mike. Mike clutched his head in pain, coughing once more. He quickly tried to stand and face him, but suddenly, his legs felt numb. He stumbled about and fell down on his bottom, confused and scared of what was going on. He couldn't feel his legs anymore. "W-What's going on...?" He stammered, struggling to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:39 am

"I blocked out your chi, the energy that naturally flows throughout your body. If blocked, you become completely immobilized." Mizuchi explained calmly. Without warning, the white hedgehog then hit the weak points in Mike's arms with incredible speed, causing the orange cat to fall completely on the ground in pain.

Mike began to cry out in agony and panic. He desperately tried as hard as he could to move, but it was impossible. Diana watched in sheer terror. "MIKE!!" she screamed, and ran as fast as she could to him. 'I can't let him die! I won't let them take him like they did my parents!!'

"It was an interesting fight, but I'm sorry to say that you've lost.." Mizuchi simply stated, and held his fist up high that was covered in blobs of water.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:04 am

Mike gritted his teeth, trying to bring out all the energy left in him to try to defend himself. But he couldn't. His body wasn't responding at all. 'N-No...It can't end..not like this!' He shut his eyes and braced himself for the oncoming attack.
Suddenly, he heard a loud thwack, but didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes immediately, and saw the shocked expression of Mizuchi's face as his fist collided with something he never intended it to. Time seemed to move in slow motion for Mike, as he saw that Diana had taken the blow right across the face. She collapsed to the ground, only a couple feet away from him.
"DIANA!!" Mike screamed. He suddenly found the strength to move his body, even if just a little bit. He rolled onto his side, his arm flopped over and landed on her arm. "Diana, Diana! Are you okay!? S-Say something!"

Diana's whole head was in pain. She slowly looked up at him, with a stream of tears running down her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry...I tried..." Her voice was breaking up between her soft sobs.

Mike felt his heart stinging through his numb body. Seeing her like that tore him apart. "Diana...no, I'm sorry. I'm failing to keep my promise...B-but I want you to hang in there.."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:16 am

The purple rabbit smiled lightly through the pain for him. "At least..I was a-able to protect you..for once.." She let out a heavy breath before her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and closed.

Mike could feel his heart freeze over as he stared wide-eyed at her lifeless body. "No..Diana...You..You can't..." he begged in a harsh whisper. "You can't!" he sobbed, feeling the tears stream down his cheeks.

"What a stupid girl.." Lucretia said as she stood next to Mizuchi and stared at the sad sight.

"I apologize. I did not know she would interfere." Mizuchi bowed before picking Diana up and throwing her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:20 am

Seeing Mizuchi taking Diana, Mike was filled with both rage and sorrow. He tried to lift himself from the ground with all of his might, but barely even got his chest off the ground. He then stopped, falling completely limp. His gaze stared off into the distance, and a single thought played through his mind over and over. 'I've failed...I've lost her...'
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 am

Mizuchi was about to walk away, but Lucretia still stayed in the same place, watching the broken cat lay with his eyes glazed over in agony and defeat.

"What is it Lucretia? If you're not going to finish him off, then just leave him." Mizuchi said over his shoulder to her.

"Hmm..Did you see how Diana protected him like that? And during the whole time, he wouldn't let us have her?..I'm thinking that maybe he's the one in that dumb prophecy. You know, 'the one that controls the monster'?"

Mizuchi's eyes sparked a bit of an interest. "So, what do you want to do with him then?"

Lucretia smiled devilishly. "We should take him, Mizuchi. It'll be fun to have him around. We can use him to make Diana transform..and when she does...she'll kill him." she said, and began to laugh. Mizuchi shrugged, and picked Mike off the ground and swung him over his other shoulder before they both headed towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 am

Suddenly, Mike's eyes seemed to snap back into reality. He looked back at her, completely shocked by what he heard. "No..You can't...Y-You can't!" Mike's desperate cries were drowned out by the mad laughter that echoed through the forest.

As Mike was carried away by the two, a figure stood behind one of the many trees at the edge of the clearing, watching them. 'Oh no...' The figure was terrified by what she had overheard. But she knew that she was no match for either of them. Not knowing what else to do, she silently left the area, disappearing deeper into the forest.

Lina stood up from the table. "I know you said that they're safe, and I trust you Percy," She said, looking at him worriedly. "But I can't shake this feeling. Something is going to happen, I know it. I won't be satisfied until I seem them with my own eyes.."

Percy looked over at Lina, sort of knowing how she felt. "I'm afraid that I can't let you go. If we attract attention there, it could only make things worse."

"I dunno." Gizmo said, folding his arms. "I wanna agree with Percy, but I get the feeling that we really should have had someone there to guard them."

"But if we're all fighting, then who...?" Violet's voice trailed off.

Suddenly, Smash stood up from his chair. He didn't say a word, and the expression on his face indicated that something was wrong. He heard a noise coming from outside...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 38 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: