Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 am

Mike's heart began to race again.

"Is that him, I wonder?" Smash asked.

Mike and Smash looked around, but couldn't see anything. But suddenly, Mike saw something flash in the corner of his eye.

In the sky, there was a bright circle of white light that was nearly as bright as the sun.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm

"or is THAT him?" Smash looked up into the sky at the circle of light. They both shielded their eyes from the brightness of the object.

"What IS that..?" Mike asked, in awe.

"Can't be sure...can barely see it...but I've got a hunch that whatever it is, it's coming closer."

Gizmo and Lina suddenly saw the bright light in the sky. They both looked up at it, startled by it's sudden appearance. "What the heck is that?" Gizmo almost exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Mike had another strange feeling again. The light to him felt warm and heavenly. It looked as though he was in a trance as he watched the bright light get closer and closer to earth.

“I need get closer…Smash..It’s calling me in.” he said with no emotion, his eyes never leaving the light.

“What? Mike, no. You don’t know what it is!” Smash exclaimed.

Without a second thought, Mike ran towards the light.

“Mike no!!” Smash yelled angrily. He grunted out of frustration and followed Mike yet again.

Mike didn’t even hear Smash as he ran closer and closer to it. Everything around him didn’t even exist.

~

“Gizmo..that light….It’s the same light I saw in my dream! That’s the monster!” Lina cried fearfully.

Gizmo started to feel a little scared, but his curiosity got the better of him. “Let’s go see for ourselves Lina.” Just like Lina, he felt a kind of evil coming from this strange light. Lina was a little hesitant at first, but she followed Gizmo into the woods to investigate.

~

It took a little bit to reach it, but Mike was now sure that he was completely under this heavenly light. He squinted and finally the light began to take shape.

“A-a girl?” he asked, astonished.

Even Smash could see her now, and he was only a couple of yards back from Mike. He stood and stared, watching as she floated down.

It was a female rabbit in nothing but a long plain white dress. It looked as though she was laying on her back in the air.

From a great distance away, Lina and Gizmo finally made their way to the clearing. They could now see a girl in the light..and saw Mike and Smash in the distance.

“MIKE NO!!” Lina cried out. Gizmo only stared in astonishment.

~

Mike carefully held his arms out and caught the rabbit girl as she finally floated down to Earth. But there was something weird.

‘She’s as light as a feather!’

As he gazed at her, he saw that the bright light was coming from a beautiful diamond stone around her neck. He felt a sort of peace and tranquility from her, almost like she was an angel. And she looked like an angel sleeping away in his arms. But suddenly, the diamond’s light faded and Mike leaned forward a bit because now she wasn’t weightless anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Oh, and when I was writing the part when he caught her, this song was playing and I thought it was perfect. This plays as soon as he catches her and gazes at her...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qasnp026MY
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 am

((It does fit rather well. I can imagine it myself.))

Smash whirled around to see Gizmo and Lina behind him. You guys too?! He thought. He turned back to look at Mike as he caught the girl.

Mike's senses were starting to come back to him. He stared at the girl, slightly wondering what had just happened, though he felt like he knew. His gaze shifted to the diamond she wore. I know all of this doesn't make any sense, but why do I feel so...comfortable with it? He asked himself in his mind.

Lina ran towards them, breezing right by Smash. "Lina, Wait!" Gizmo called out. Lina didn't listen, she wanted to make sure that her brother was safe.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:48 am

“Lina?” Mike asked.

Despite her fears of the girl in her brother’s arms, she got close to him. As she got closer, she felt the evil get stronger and stronger.

“Mike, you have to put her down and leave her here!” Lina cried, fearing for everyone’s safety.

Mike was confused. “Why?”

“Don’t you feel that evil coming from her? She’s dangerous!”

Now that Lina mentioned it, Smash thought he felt something rather strange from this girl..

“What are you talking about Lina?” Mike demanded, getting frustrated.

Lina took a step back in shock from how her brother was being.

“Because..” she began softly, “I saw her in my dream. I dreamt a monster came out of the sky and tricked you to fall in love with it..then as soon as that bright light shined, it killed you…” she finished grimly.

Mike listened to his sister, but didn't believe her. For some reason the girl he held in his arms he felt he had to protect.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 am

"That can't be right.." Mike said. He looked down at the girl in his arms. "She can't be evil..I felt something pure, not evil. And I can still feel it."
"Mike, please, I'm begging you." Lina pleaded. Mike could now tell that she was serious. Tears welling up in her eyes, he knew that her sister had to have had a point somewhere. But why couldn't he feel anything evil? Was this pure feeling he was getting from the girl the evil she was feeling?

Smash stepped forward. "Okay, I don't know what the crap is going on here. But either way, we can't stay here." He said. "Mike, I believe your sister is telling the truth. I'm feeling an evil presence as well, even though she looks harmless. From my experience, we should look into this more before we jump to conclusions. Let's all go back to my house."

Mike looked at Smash for a few minutes, then nodded. "Alright. I guess that's what we really should do."

"We can discuss this more when we get back home. But in case Lina's suspicions are accurate, keep your eyes on that girl and make sure she doesn't do anything even remotely suspicious."

"Isn't she unconscious?" Gizmo asked, tilting his head to the side.

"She'll wake up sooner or later." Smash said as he began to lead the group out of the forest. "Everyone stay close together."

Lina walked besides Mike, still feeling very worried and on the edge. She didn't know what could happen next.

"If it makes you feel any better, Lina, I could carry her for him." Gizmo offered.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 am

Even though she felt bad to admit it, she agreed that that would indeed make her feel better. As long as that 'thing' wasn't near her brother.

"Yes...it would."

Gizmo stopped in front of Mike, and held his arms out. "Let me have her Mike."

Mike looked at the unconcious purple rabbit with long flowing pink hair, then back at Gizmo. His instincts were telling him not to, and for a second, Gizmo thought he saw Mike glaring at him with his eyes glazed over.

"Mike." Gizmo said sternly, motioning for him to give him the girl. At this time, Lina and Smash stopped and looked back to see what was happening.

Mike shook his head fast to break out of another trance.

"Uhh..yeah, here." he said quickly, and carefully put her in Gizmo's arms. He thought if he gave her to him quickly, that feeling would go away, but it didn't. He watched as Gizmo began to walk again, never taking his eyes off the girl. It bothered him that he had her, but followed and dealt with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 am

Gizmo could almost feel his eyes on him. He looked at Mike at the corner of his eyes. "Trust me, this is just a safety procedure."

"Yeah...I guess.." Mike said, frowning. That feeling was starting to get stronger, but he kept telling himself to trust in his old friend.

Soon, they made it out of the forest. "Almost home." Smash announced. "Let's pick up the pace a bit."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 am

The guy in the hooded cloak watched them as they headed inside. "Take care of her." he said lowly.

"What do we do now?" Gizmo asked.

"First thing's first, we need to put her in a bed and wait until she wakes up." Smash answered.

"Then what?" Mike asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 5 of 68Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: