Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:37 am

Perfect. That should work out just fine.

Also, tell Tristan I said hi. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 am

Yay glad you like it!^.^

lol. I will.

I also edited my post and matched the furry doll things with their names. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 am

I think...

If Mike has to go up against any of those guys, he's either going to need a lot of help or do some serious level grinding. XD
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am

Lmao. Hmm..the only bad thing is, I have to come up with battle strategies for those 3 and Lucretia...=.=" I think I might just do the easy thing and just let them all do fire and lightning or something. And Diana's is water.

Hmm..well I guess I have awhile to think about it because I have a 7 hour shift today at work. I'll continue as soon as I get back. Hope you can get back on..cause this story is gonna be EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:24 am

Dang. Seven hour shift?
I'll do my best to get back in time. See you later!
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Finally, the sun started to rise up into the sky as day break finally came.

Smash sat in a chair he put right next to the girl lying in the bed. He dozed off here and there, but he managed to stay awake. The rabbit girl had not moved the entire night.

"Smash.."

Smash jumped from the voice behind him. He turned around, and saw Mike.

"Geez Mike, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Smash exclaimed, holding onto his heart.

"I'm sorry.."

"What are you doing here anyways?" the blue echidna asked seriously.

"Well I uhh..wanted to make sure she was alright.." he answered.

Smash's face softened. "She's alright, Mike. She hasn't moved at all. Now why don't you go back to sleep?"

Mike looked down. "I..can't. I haven't slept at all tonight.."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 pm

(Oh my god this story is making me so excited Yusef!^3^)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

"You couldn't sleep, eh?" Smash rose his eyebrow at him. Join the club, kid. He thought. "If you're worried about the girl, she's fine, like I said. Don't let that keep you from getting proper rest. If something were to happen again, you'd need your strength, now wouldn't you?"

Mike looked down. "Yeah, I know..." He sighed. "Still..I don't think I can get any kind of sleep the way I feel now."

Smash stood up. "Well...if it makes ya feel better, lets take a short look inside." He offered. Mike's face lightened up, and he managed to crack a smile. Smash stretched a bit before opening the door and walking inside with him.

Mike walked over to the bed and looked at the girl sleeping soundly. Once again he felt at ease. Smash watched as he stood by the bed, shifting his weight to the side. Man. She hasn't even opened her eyes since she first appeared and already she's got him wrapped around her little finger. He thought. What's with this girl, anyway? It's almost like he's under some kind of influence. This is starting to kind of worry me. If he's always going to be like that around her, Eventually he won't be able to live without her. Literally. What if she turns out to be evil, like Lina dreamed? And I felt something wrong when we were in the woods, too. Yet to him it was pure, the complete opposite of what we felt. It's gotta be some sort of influence, but...what if she doesn't turn out to be evil? What the heck would her excuse be then? Then there's the matter with that dark guy who lead us to her in the first place. What the crap was up with that? Bah, there are too many unanswered questions. We need answers...'cause I don't like the way he's taking this whole deal. He shook his head. He was already having a sort of mini meeting in his mind. There was so much he needed to know, and he wasn't comfortable being ignorant in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Mike stood and watched the sleeping girl intently, and wondered what she was like. Only thoughts of someone innocent and friendly came to his mind about her, but what if his sister was right? What if she was evil like in her dream?..What would happen then? He dreaded the thought. Now the suspense was maddening as he wished she would just wake up at this very instant.

“Smash..What are you going to do with her when she does wake up?..You mentioned a meeting?..” Mike spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Smash looked over at Mike. "Well, believe it or not, strange things like this happen a lot around here. Though I admit I haven't seen something quite like this before. When something like this comes up, I generally call everyone together to inform them, discuss the situation, and develop a solution. That's generally how our meetings go." He explained. "Don't worry, we won't do anything to her. And I'll try to hold off the meeting until she wakes up, then we can have more to talk about." He looked at her. "She's got a lot of explaining to do, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 7 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: