Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:44 pm

You mean having scrolls to decipher? Cool.
Chao Scrolls have been around since 2009-2010, methinks. But, like you, I had no idea how to implement them till recently. Now that I've got it all figured out, it's given me a lot of motivation to work.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Pretty much the exact same idea, yeah. Scrolls to decipher that would teach you skills when learned.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:11 am

Oh, so Harry is good for something after all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Not gonna lie: I actually considered having his store never actually open, like that hidden secret shopkeeper in Palmacosta from Tales of Symphonia.

He sells a few more things other than just scrolls. Mostly items for synthesis, (some that you can't really buy anywhere else,) and random equipment.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Back to working on Splice again. So far I've managed to knock out just about all the little details on him. I've almost finished all his standard animations in battle: Only a few things remain before I start revamping his skills. I'm probably gonna scrap some of them and replace them with new stuff, as his skill list feels pretty bleh right now. I'm debating over whether or not I should get rid of the last of his spindashing skills, (Fire/Ice/Needle Spin, Flame Dive may or may not count,) after removing the spin attack from Endless Bash and his actual Spindash skill. (if anyone remembers the latter ever existing. It's actually still in his character database, but the skill's been removed so he can't learn it in game.)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Ahhh, I admit; I was a little lazy in the last few days. I expected to have all of Splice's base animations completed by New Years, but I'm still 3 short.

Ohhh weelll.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Okay so, putting my busyness and laziness aside, I'm gonna write down a list of unique skills that everyone can use from Elemental Rings. This is something I've been putting off for a long time now. As you know, Elemental Rings give you powers, which can be very handy in battle depending on the situation. There are three stages of each elemental ring, each stage being 25% stronger than the last. There are about 9 different elemental rings: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, and Healing/Life. The latter is a bit different from the others, in that while the first two stages are based on restoring health, the last one only focuses on reviving fallen allies. The resistances on them vary a little more wildly too, although the resistant strength is equal to the other rings.

For the characters who don't get any unique skills from the rings, there are always the default spellcasting-like abilities. (Fire, Fire 2, Fire 3, etc.) I understand that it would be wise to start with the characters who have already been completed, that way the additional skills won't conflict with anything that hasn't been finished. So I'll start with Smash and Speedy, and maybe Violet, Tab and Gizmo.

Since it's going to take a while to write this down, I'll probably use one of the earlier posts on Page One for the list. (Notice I've been editing some of the first posts into things to help me keep track of what needs to be done.) In the meantime, how about I leave the ideas for the elemental ring skills for Speedy and Tab up to you two, Roy and Kapus? I don't want to take full control over what your characters can and can't do, so I'm open for suggestions. Here's a list of the base Elemental skills they can have.

Spoiler:

You can go ahead and replace any one of those skills there with something unique. Speedy actually has four slots left for custom animations, so you can get a little creative there. Tab has even more since she never used one. If you don't have any ideas, then just leave them as their default.

Oh right, there is one thing I forgot to mention. It's very possible to be redundant with these elemental rings: Giving Fire rings to Speedy or Splice, giving Ice rings to Splice, giving Lightning rings to Daz, giving nearly any ring to Kyle, etc. Doing that probably wouldn't do much of anything. Although I had the idea that they would grant you certain elemental skills that you haven't learned yet. (of course it would then REALLY be useless after you've legitimately learned it.) It could work but it could also very easily break, which is why I hadn't tried implementing it.

So, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:24 am

Sure, I guess I could come up with something later. Those are a lot of slots, though, so it'll probably take quite some time.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:26 am

This sounds like an overwhelming amount of information and possibilities for players, considering there are so many different rings and SO MANY different characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Yes, the possibilities are endless. *shot*
In all seriousness, you don't HAVE to come up with something new for each and every one of them. The default skills exist for a reason. As for the characters, I've already knocked off/demoted as many as I can. Any more would mean I'd have to kick off one of your characters or disrupt the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 33 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next