Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 am

Okay, all of my projects are coming to a screeching halt. Something's come up, and it needs immediate investigation. I won't be able to get anything done otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:04 pm

What?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

This explains the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Weapons   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 am

Well, moving on, I'm trying to continue working on this anyway.

Some minor things I'm working on are a new death and new dagger attacking animations for Splice. If I do this right, I could very easily make different animations for each dagger he uses. I'd gone ahead and designed them a while back; I suppose I could share all I've got down.

These are all the daggers you can get in the game.
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 All_da10

The Cosmic Slasher is, as you probably already guessed, the strongest dagger weapon out there. I had already made an animation for Splice, as it's supposed to be unique in comparison since it's one of his ultimate weapons. (though anyone who can equip a dagger can use it.)

Now, while we're on the topic of weapons. There's something about them I wanna discuss.

Just about every character starts off with, and uses punching gloves/gauntlet weapons. Splice, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Speedy, Smash, Violet, Crystal, Pearl, Daz, Thunder, even Kyle at one point. That's more than half the cast! There are only a few people who get a unique set of weapons. Splice and Tab are, so far, the only ones who can really equip daggers. Gizmo, Daz, and Knuckles can equip clawed gloves. Kitty can equip some, but others are too big/heavy for him. Kyle is the only one who can use swords. Tab is the only one who can equip slingshots. Violet and Gizmo can equip guns, bug Gizmo is the only one who can use those rocket launchers. And of course, the Hand Cannon.

But there are still plenty more people who lack variety. So, I want to put a change to that. Let's go over all the lists of weapons.

An old video giving the preview of the weapons. (I'm thinking that I ought to redo this video.) So we've gotten a bit of insight on how the weapons are, and also learn about "personal" weapons.

Anyway to list them all off, including personals and newer weapons, we've got:

• Punch Gloves/Gauntlets
  • Clawed Gloves
  • Daggers
  • Swords
  • Guns
  • Sticks/Staves
  • Hammers
  • Slingshots
  • Rings
This ought to be plenty to go around, don'tcha think? But so far, people are so heavily focused on Punch Gloves/Gauntlets, that a lot of these things are barely getting used.
Now, I don't really intend to take people away from the gloves, as it wouldn't really make sense if they couldn't punch an enemy, but rather I want to open them up to newer weapons. So, here's what I'm thinking.

1. Punch Gloves/Gauntlets will be the basic weapons for just about everybody. They'll be there at just about every shop, but unless they're specifically stated to be gauntlets, they will be the weakest weapon-set.
  2. Clawed Gloves are pretty much fine as is. They have a good variety, and a fair amount of people can use them. (Gizmo, Knuckles, Kitty, Daz, Shade, and Tab.)
  3. Daggers will be opened up to more people. As said above, only Splice and Tab can use them. Now Violet, Gizmo, Tails, maybe Kyle, maybe Shade, and Cymbeline will be able to equip them.
  4. Swords so far, are only opened to Kyle. A personal weapon-set is interesting, but I kinda wanna spread it out a bit. After all, Kyle DOES have the Gemblade, so it's more than likely that the majority of those swords won't even get used. So I'm thinking, since Sonic and the Black Knight exists, would it make sense to let him use them too? I'm also considering Speedy and of course, Cymbeline.
  5. Guns actually may be fine as is. Looking back, I can see that Tails, Violet, Gizmo, Kitty, Shade and Frost can all equip them.
  6. Sticks/Staves are actually relatively new, and I haven't made any more than one variation. These were aimed to be a personal weapon-set for Crystal. (notice how she was scarcely mentioned, if at all, up till this point.) I could give these to a few others, but the only other one I can think of is Kitty. Staves will raise her SP power, so they'll be rather useful.
  7. Hammers are kind of new/old. I used to have them--or rather one, a loooooong time ago. Back before Splice had clothes. o_e Only Violet was able to equip it, for obvious reasons. Rolling Eyes I ditched it pretty soon, but now I've decided to bring them back. This is a weapon open to everybody. Much like punch gloves, except for the fact that they're much rarer and also far stronger.
  8. Slingshots were a personal weapon-set for Tab only. But I never really agreed with that, as I personally see them as a cool weapon. I'd like at least a few others to be able to use them. At least Shade. We all know how he likes to bean people in the head with rocks. >.>;
  9. Rings were already decided to be used by everyone. But so far I've only actually made them usable by Gizmo. They'd been going through a whole lot of changes overtime.

There are a few characters on the roster whom I never mentioned. Namely Hyper and Lily. I have no idea what kind of weapons Hyper will use. And Lily? She'll probably stick to her own personal weapon-set.

Speaking of Personal weapons, there are a few other personal ones that were never mentioned. Aside from the ones that fall into any of the above categories, Gizmo's Hand Cannon and Rocket Launchers, Cymbeline is the only one who can equip a bow and a spear. Her Evenstar can transform into them, and she's the only one who can use it. There's also a Mystery Ring, which actually gives the user a completely unique attack, depending on who uses it. But to make that really work, I'd have to make one for each character. Though that opens up the interesting side-quest of hunting for all the Mystery Rings.

Lily has a whole list of personal weapons. You'll have to see it to believe it.

Anyway, that's all for now. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Lily was supposed to be able to equip every kind of weapon available.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 am

I see. Well that's just fine as well. I still think she should have her own personal weapon-set at the same time.

But what all is Hyper gonna use? I still barely know what's going on with him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm

There are a few weapons (such as the eel) that only Lily can equip. They are very random and don't have an actual set, though.

Hyper was meant to primarily attack with his feet. If he's still going to be a party member, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 pm

I could never really find a way to write Hyper into the plot, so it's hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 pm

One less party member would be great.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Yeah. I actually would have removed him a long time ago, but I never really asked about him till now. Won't be much of a loss anyway; I don't even think he got a single sprite done.

But while we're on the subject of characters, Didn't you want Lucy to make it into the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 18 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next