Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Redesigns

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Character Redesigns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Character Redesigns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Character Redesigns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Character Redesigns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Character Redesigns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:32 am

Alestar wrote:
I personally like it. It takes him away from that typical Sonic-look-alike look. if you know what i mean XD

However its gonna be a bit hard to figure out how to draw the quills as in how it falls and looks when he turns, face front, you know? its not easy figuring it out by looking at a small sprite 'XD

But bottom line, I like it XD Character Redesigns - Page 2 64554

I guess it's a little late to be saying this, but I have something that should completely resolve this problem.

Character Redesigns - Page 2 Splice_reference_sheet_by_frost1992-d4z6m62

This is the first reference sheet I've ever made. I'm probably gonna have to go ahead and make ones for my other characters too. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:53 am

Bringing this thread back from the grave. As I may or may not have mentioned before, my interest in my Kirby fanon has returned from hiatus. But since it's been so long since I've looked into it, there's a LOT to be worked on. So, I figured I should give everybody some touching up. Everyone besides Frost and Icicle. (I can't get rid of Frost's trademark Star cap, and Icicle kind of already got his stuff in order.) But first, I need to figure out how many of the characters I should keep. Let's recap a bit on my cast. We've got...

1. Frost
  2. Icicle
  3. Kirbia
  4. Fist
  5. Arrow
  6. Cyclone
  7. Typhoon
  8. Breeze
  9. Will
  10. Shockwave
  11. Princess Emerald

Now, The first 5 and Princess Emerald are a must. Cyclone could easily be written out of the story, but he can still serve some importance early on. I do want to use Typhoon and Breeze at some point. However, Will and Shockwave are the ones I'm really sketchy about. I'm not gonna work on their designs until I figure out what I'm gonna do with them. I kinda wanted to make Shockwave into a villain. Like, a second in command to a main villain. If I come up with a new villain then that could work out. But I didn't, so Shockwave's still out of a job since 2008.

And then there's Will. He was shaping up to be...I don't even know what he was shaping up to be, but it was negative. I think the main two problems were the fact that he was completely irrelevant to anything, and Chip the Squirrel, his best friend. I'm probably gonna have to either dump him or give him a huge revamp.

Now with that out of the way, let me show you what I've got for the designs.

Character Redesigns - Page 2 Kirby_11

Some of the changes may seem minor, i.e Fist, but note that the first three were originally pink. Kirbia and Arrow looked like twins, when they were actually from entirely different planets. (not to mention that Kirbia's way older than him.) I didn't wanna stray too far away from Fist's middle stage design, since I rather liked that one as it was. I really just didn't want him to be pink anymore. I also tried giving him hair, but it ended up looking too silly for me to keep.
I also thought about giving Arrow a different hat, but I figured since he's a pretty casual kid with an interest in archery, it's rather fitting to his personality.
And Kirbia, I COULD have kept her pink, but eh...I figured it'd be better if she had a change. Also, in her middle stage, she has a pony tail but it's really hard to make out at that angle. I tried to make some hair show under her bow, but I failed there too. So I just went ahead and redid her hair almost entirely.

And while I'm at it with these revamps, I need to give Kirbia a new name. Really, That and Kyla (Kyle's mother) get under my skin so badly. But I think I've come up with one: Kieara. What do you think? It's not too far away from the original to get too confused, but it's not too close to sound like a cheaply edited name, either.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Character Redesigns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Character Redesigns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 pm

AAAAHHH KIRBIES WITH HAIR

Is Arrow wearing a Wheel cap? I don't think that fits him very well, and if anything, would probably get in the way of his quiver a bit.

Quote :
not to mention that Kirbia's way older than him.
She doesn't look any older than him right now.

Quote :
Kieara
How the fopmuffin do you pronounce that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

(What's wrong with Kirbies with hair?)

Yes, Arrow is wearing a wheel cap. I think it fits him just fine. It doesn't really get in the way of his quiver much at all, either.

Kapus wrote:

Quote :
not to mention that Kirbia's way older than him.
She doesn't look any older than him right now.

Well, it's true that it's not easy to tell a kirby's age by just looking at them.

And, it's pronounced Key-Are-Rah. It's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Character Redesigns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Character Redesigns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Yes, Arrow is wearing a wheel cap. I think it fits him just fine. It doesn't really get in the way of his quiver much at all, either.
I dunno, a wheel cap does not say Arrow to me. and considering how short he is, I think the back of the hat would indeed get in the way of his quiver.

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Well, it's true that it's not easy to tell a kirby's age by just looking at them.
Exactly.

Smash The Echidna wrote:
And, it's pronounced Key-Are-Rah. It's not that hard.
I guess not, but it didn't seem immediately obvious to me.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 pm

The back could easily be smaller than usual. And he could always turn it sideways just enough to give it some room.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd planned to give him a bit more of a variety of different hats. I just haven't come up with anything else yet.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Give him a cowboy hat. Then he could be the fastest arrows in the west.

or something.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Or a Robin Hood hat. Those are both likely candidates.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Give Kirbia a name that fits her defining trait, I say. She's surrounded by characters with unusually punny/meaningful/themed names. Giving her a random made up one kinda makes her stand out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Redesigns   Character Redesigns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Redesigns
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next