Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STE's Character Profiles

Go down 
+2
R-13
Smash Corliss
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
STE's Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue217/18001STE's Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

STE's Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Now, I have MANY fancharacters, Much of them without up-to-date profiles. Some not even in existence anymore, but profiles still lingering about. I'm going to list them all here, (not counting Shared characters)( In categories of species. Afterwards, I'll write the profiles out.

Hedgehogs
Violet The Hedgehog (Profile made)
Splice The Hedgehog (Profile made)
Thunder The Hedgehog (Profile made)
Lightning The Hedgehog (Profile made)
Electric The Hedgehog (Profile made)
Zap The Hedgehog (Profile Made)
Kyle The Hedgehog (Profile made)
Keela The Hedgehog
Darkyle The Hedgehog

Foxes

Crystal The Fox (Profile Made)
Jessie The Fox
James Hunter The Fox
Harry Hunter The Fox

Echidnas

Smash The Echidna (Profile Made)
Pearl The Echidna
Crash The Echidna
Diamond The Echidna
Cutter The Echidna

Cats

Gizmo The Cat (Profile Made)
Micheal The Cat (AKA Mike The Cat)
Catlina The Cat
Mint The Cat
Amber The Cat (Profile made)

Kirbies/Puffballs/Batamons

Frost (Profile Made)
Icicle
Kirbia
Arrow
Fist
Will
Shockwave Bolt
Princess Emerald
Typhoon
Breeze
Cyclone

Misc

Chip The Squirrel

Thats the whole list. Now, I will completely RE-write every profile. Check back here often, because I will update this often. I can't do all of this in one sitting, can I?

Now, in the order I wrote them in...

Hedgehogs

===

https://2img.net/h/i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/YusefHalim/VioletTheHedgehog.png
Name: Violet The Hedgehog
Birthday: June 18th, 1991
Appearance: A purple hedgehog with neon highlights and medium length quills, three bands of hair over her right eye, and has blue eyes. Outfits may vary, but she generally wears white gloves and violet shoes, a dark faded cyan sweater, and blue jeans.
Side: Good
Personality: Kind, sweet, generally quite. Doesn't usually have much to say unless she's excited about something. She can get pretty cranky when she's really hungry or doesn't get enough sleep. She has a surprisingly mischievous side to her.
Family: Viola(Mother) Vincent(Father) Rose(Aunt (calls her Auntie Rose) (No named grandma who she just calls either Grandma or Nana.)
Likes: The colors purple and blue. Flowers, cooking(Especially for Speedy), Swimming, secretly making surprises whether good or bad(such as surprise pranks, secretly making snowball catapults in her back yard, etc.), Watching the sunset with Speedy.
Dislikes: People bothering or trying to harm Speedy, people underestimating her. Un-liveliness.
Friends: (Nearly every one of my fancharacters, and my two little brother's as well)
Best Friends: Speedy, Pearl, Crystal, Moriah, Smash, Lily.
Crush/BF: Speedy
Crush on her: Speedy
Enemies: Dr. Eggman, [s]Dark Kirby[/s], Darkyle.
Weapon of Choice: Her bare hands. She also has a hammer that Amy gave her for her 13th birthday, but she rarely uses it. Gizmo took it and upgraded it, making it more powerful and even has a jet engine inside, and also created a perfect replica of it. Even with this great upgrade, she still prefers her bare hands.
Vehicle of Choice: N/a
Goals: None in particular.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5TmDtA-xPI
General: Violet is a neon colored hedgehog who lives in Green Flower city. She first befriended Speedy when he moved into the city and met her at Hedgehog Park, one of the main parks in the city known for its great view of the sunset on a hill. It was once called Hedgehog Hill before it was made into a park. Violet has been training with Smash to try and get stronger and make herself seem more useful to Speedy when he needs help. (Or as other people may suggest, to impress him.) She also trained a little bit with Speedy himself to learn some of his fighting techniques, but he had no idea why she wanted to.
Speedy is the leader of a team of 3, called Team Speedy. (Based off of Sonic Heroes' teams.) Violet, inspired by his leadership, (Although at times it wasn't the best.) formed a team of her own. Team Violet. It didn't turn out as successful as Team Speedy did, but she tries her best.first met in Hedgehog Park. thats why she's mostly found there. She usually watches the sunset with Speedy.
Authors notes: Violet first started out as an Amy recolor. Because recoloring was the only thing I could really do. She originally was supposed to be a pale violet color, but I messed up somehow and made her neon purple. Don't ask me how I did that. Really. I don't know. In anycase, Violet was originally 14 as well. About 2 years older than Amy. She was Amy's best friend, and on her 13th birthday got a piko piko hammer from her. But then, She aged as the years passed by. Later on, I didn't sit too well with her hammer. So I just had her not use it for a while. Then I got the idea of it being a hammer like King Dedede's in SSBB, and at the same time, thought of giving her two. Even with a bit more "Originality" with the hammers, Its still a hammer, and Amy has a hammer. So, I only have her use them rarely. When she got her new look, it was quite satisfying. Violet is now a good enough character that doesn't need any more changes.

===

STE's Character Profiles SpliceTheHedgehog-2
Name: Splice The Hedgehog
Birthday: December 15, 1992
Appearance: A multicolored hedgehog, red and blue. Some spines are red, while the rest are blue. His spines are long and sharp. He has a red&blue striped tail, and green eyes. His outfit is generally a pale cyan shirt with a very small green vest, dark green pants, a brownish tan belt, a pair of neon purple gloves with a cyan gem in each one, inside of a red socket on the back of the gloves. He wears shoes with blue in the front and red in the back, and he has straps in the middle that are gradient colors changing from blue to red.
Personality: Bold, energetic, A little optimistic. Outgoing, Carefree, Easily excited yet easily bored, and reckless.
Family: He was considered an orphan, since nobody knows what happened to his parents. But he's currently trying to find out.
Likes: Spicy food. Running, racing, hanging out with friends, acrobatic tricks, taking walks in hedgehog park, taking on any kind of challenges.
Dislikes: Generally pointless things. Wasting time. The fact that even though he is very fast, there are other people out there that are faster than him.
Friends: (Nearly every one of my fancharacters, and my two little brother's as well) Gadget
Best Friends: Lily, Kyle, Cymbeline, Daz.
Crush/GF: Cymbeline
Crush on him: Cymbeline
Enemies: Dr. Eggman. Anyone who poses a threat towards him or his friends.
Powers: He has fire and ice powers, and he can move at super speed. But its not nearly as fast as Sonic, maybe about half his speed. He also has a super form, where his fur is purple. His quills get much larger and sharper. His original powers are greatly enhanced, and he can fly.
Weapon of Choice: His bare hands. The gloves he wears have a cyan gem inside, which enhances his ice powers. But the red slot it sits in actually enhances his fire powers as well.
Vehicle of Choice: N/a. He prefers running.
Goals: To find his parents.
Theme Song: (Unsure.)
General: Splice is a 16 year old hedgehog living by his lonesome in his house located in Green Flower City. Generally, he spends most of his days outside hanging out with buddies so he can keep himself company. He enjoys running, and racing friends who also have similar speed. He is quite acrobatic and talented, he can be a tad bit of a show off. But he doesn't really care. As long as he has fun with it, he doesn't care whether he shows off to anyone or not.
Authors notes: Splice was my very first male hedgehog character. And one of my earliest characters ever to come out. Out of the hedgehogs, the very second to come out. As usual, he started as a recolor. And he didn't have much of a personality, so he wasn't used very much. Infact, he was getting rather close to fading from existance. But lately, I've gone back and revived him. I've given him a new look, and I'm even creating his very own fangame, "Splice The hedgehog"! Even though Splice was the very second Hedgehog character I came up with, he should have been my main hedgehog FC, but then Thunder came along and he was brought out a little better than Splice was. Thunder being a sailor/adventurer was more interesting than Splice who had no personality or backstory in the making at the time made Thunder more of a main hedgehog FC. Then Kyle came along and destroyed both of their chances of being my main hedgehog FC and even being my 3rd main fancharacter out of them all. But Splice is now one of my main characters, now that I've brought him back.

===

STE's Character Profiles ThunderTheHedgehog2-1
Name: Thunder The Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog
Birthday: February 15, 1992
Appearance: A yellow hedgehog with 12 short, sharp quills on his head, and has aqua blue eyes. His outfit is usually a purple life vest, blue brand name fighting gloves, a violet and gray striped scarf, dark purple shoes with white going down the middle with two black stripes going across.
Personality: Nice, impatient, Casual, outgoing and adventurous.
Family: His 3 brothers, Electric,(Older brother) Lightning(younger by a few months) and Zap(youngest brother).
Likes: Sailing, traveling, exploring, treasure hunting, fishing, keeping things lively.
Dislikes: Sea monsters, large insects.
Friends: (Nearly every one of my fancharacters, and my two little brother's as well)
Best Friends: Plasma, Kyle, Estrella.
Crush/GF: Estrella Marina
Crush on him: Estrella Marina
Enemies: Anyone who poses a threat to him, his family or friends.
Weapon of Choice: His bare hands
Vehicle of Choice: For overseas traveling, he owns a ship by the name of the Thunder Bolt.
Powers: He has lightning powers. He can draw storm clouds with a lot of electricity in them towards him to use at his own will. He also has super speed, but its not as good as his brother, Lightning's.
Strengths: He's a well balanced person, he has good speed and his lightning powers come in handy quite often. In a fight, he can last a good long while.
Weaknesses: If he was in the middle of using his lightning powers, water will short circuit him and can nearly kill him.
Goals: To travel the world with his brothers and write a book about his adventures.
Theme Song: (still pending)
General: Thunder lives near the docks of Green Flower City with his 3 siblings. Together they sail the oceans in search of new adventures. He always carries a small notebook with him to record events that happened on his journeys. At home, he spends his time adding the events to his main book. The book is in first person view with a different person each chapter. They take turns-Thunder, Lightning, Electric, then Zap. Neither of them know when they will end the book. When the book ends, their adventures do too.
Authors notes: Thunder was my second male hedgehog FC I made. He came up, and then his brothers popped up in my mind with him. Thunder, Lightning, Electric and Zap respectively. Thunder had much more of a personality than Splice did. Or, rather, an occupation to back up what personality he lacked. The point is, He was more interesting than Splice was at the time. So he was used more. Thunder is overall an okay character. If I used him more often, he'd probably be better. I'll continue perfecting him as well.

===

STE's Character Profiles LightningTheHedgehog2-2
Name: Lightning The Hedgehog
Birthday: June 15th, 1992
Appearance: A yellow hedgehog with 12 short, sharp quills on his head, and has yellow eyes. His outfit is usually just a brown vest and a red headband, along with a pair of green shoes with a black pad on the top of each, and gray gloves with a red pad on the back and red on the fingertips. He also has an outfit just like Thunder's, but with different colors.
Personality: Goofy, Laid back, co cky, Light-hearted, comical, silly.
Family: Thunder(Older Brother) Electric,(Oldest Brother) Zap(Younger brother)
Likes: Sailing, Making people laugh, showing off, burgers.
Dislikes: The fact that he has stronger lightning powers and is faster than Thunder, yet, Thunder gets the ship.
Friends: (Nearly every one of my fancharacters, and my two little brother's as well) Estrella Marina
Best Friends: Plasma
Crush/GF: Shada
Crush on him: Shada
Enemies: Anyone who poses a threat to him
Vehicle of Choice: His brother's ship, the Thunder Bolt.
Powers: He has the same powers as his brother, Thunder. He has electrical powers and can attract storm clouds with a lot of lightning inside and use them to his advantage. His powers are stronger than Thunders. And he is faster than him as well.
Strengths: Lightning surpasses Thunder in almost every way.
Weaknesses: He has very low defense, and is the only one in his family who can't use the electric shield technique. When using his lightning powers, water can and will short him out, nearly killing him.
Goals: To explore the entire world and write a book about his adventures.
Theme Song: (Unsure)
General: Lightning is much more laid back than all of his brothers put together. He always keeps them in high spirits whether they're on a voyage or at home. He can be a bit of a showoff, (especially if he's trying to get a girl.) most likely because he has the second best lightning powers in the family, and he has the best super speed out of the four. But, in spite of all of that, He's a bit jealous because Thunder owns the ship they sail on, and named it the "Thunder Bolt". Recently, he's been going up to the local burger shop for lunch.
Authors notes: I have to be VERY careful with what I do with Lightning here. I'll either make him really really GOOD, or really really BAD. He's on a thin line here. Lightning came right after I made Thunder. Infact, I didn't even finish making Thunder when I came up with him and his two other sibblings. I had been trying to get Lightning a girlfriend for a while now. I finally found one for him. It seems like its working out.

===

STE's Character Profiles 2929pn5 (Drawn by Chao Wants A Cookie".)
Name: Electric The Hedgehog
Birthday: January 26th, 1991
Appearance: A dark yellow hedgehog with long, thick quills, and pale sky blue eyes. He usually wears a dark gray coat with 3 straps in the middle holding it only slightly open, black fingerless gloves, black socks and shoes with a black strap with two cyan stripes going across it-Infront of the strap the shoe is yellow, while behind it is darker shade of yellow.
Personality: Serious, responsible, bold, calm, Although he can get a joke, he takes things seriously. He's rather stiff, and its hard to embarrass him.
Family: Thunder, Lightning, Zap. (from oldest to youngest)
Likes: Sailing, Adventuring, Writing, Peace, things being in order and on schedule.
Dislikes: People picking on/harming Zap, or any of his brother's for that matter. Things getting way out of hand.
Friends: (Nearly every one of my fancharacters, and my two little brother's as well) Estrella Marina, Lacey the Shapeshifter.
Best Friends: Smash.
Crush/GF: Lacey
Crush on him: Lacey
Enemies: Whoever poses a threat to him.
Vehicle of Choice: His brother's ship, the Thunder Bolt. He used to own a Jeep, but it broke down.
Powers: He has the strongest electrical powers out of his brothers, and also physically the strongest out of the 4. But he is the slowest of them all.
Strengths: Being the strongest of the 4, he has a good advantage against the enemy with both physical and electrical power. Even though he's the slowest of the 4, he's still pretty fast.
Weaknesses: Water. If he gets wet when using electricity, he'll short circuit and it can nearly kill him. If he uses his trump card skill, Electric Blast, it drains out all of his energy and he will most likely pass out right on the spot after its over.
Goals: To sail the entire ocean and explore the world with his brothers and write a book about their adventures.
Theme Song: (unsure)
General: Electric's parents died when Zap was really young. Being the eldest sibling, he took the charge of taking care of everybody and raising Zap. When his parents were still alive, His father gave him a pair of worn out shoes to wear. The shoes enabled him to run at high speeds, but wear off when taken off. What he didn't know was that the shoes also slowly increased his speed permanently. By the time he figured it out, his feet had grown too big for them, so he passed them on to his younger brothers, Thunder and Lightning. Since they were twins, they often fought over who got to wear them.
Years later, when Electric had turned 15, Thunder told him that he had gotten a good deal on a ship, and was going to save up so that he could buy it. Thus is where Thunder got his ship, the Thunder Bolt. Now the 4 of them sail on the ship looking for adventure.
Authors notes: Electric was one of my favorites out of the 4 brothers. For a time I only used him for anything. But now I'm trying to even them out so I can develop Thunder and Lightning more. I haven't used him much recently though. But he's still one of my favorites out of all my FC's. He's best friends with Smash because they somewhat think alike. But Smash has a more of an attitude towards things, and tends to rant about them. Electric on the other hand is generally calm towards them.

===

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/12/25/f_ZATICTEHHEDm_82518fc.png (picture drawn by SuperLightning)
Name: Zap The Hedgehog
Birthday: July 14th, 1997
Appearance: A small golden colored hedgehog with very short and nubby quills which have not yet fully grown, Blue eyes, wears yellow gloves and red and cyan running shoes. His outfit varies, and sometimes he wears none at all. But he always wears the same shoes and gloves.
Personality: Quiet, shy, curious, thoughtful, clever, timid, cautious, quite talkative and outgoing towards his brothers.
Family: Thunder, Lightning, Electric(Older brothers.)
Likes: Writing, Sailing, sports, exploring, trying to cook, Chao.
Dislikes: People trying to make him talk when he doesn't want to, chickens, squids.
Friends: (just about every one of my FC's, including the ones that belong to my two little brother's.)
Best Friends: Crystal.
Crush/GF: None
Crush on him: Unknown
Enemies: Whoever threatens him or someone he likes.
Vehicle of Choice: His big brother's ship, although he can't drive it...
Powers: He has lightning powers and super speed. Out of the four of them, Zap has the weakest lightning powers, yet he's the third fastest. He knows some unique tricks with his powers that his brother's do not.
Strengths: Zap is not really a fighter, but he can protect himself for the most part with his lightning powers. He can create a barrier of electricity around him or just gather up static electricity all over his body, so that when someone or something touches him, they will get zapped. The latter technique is his specialty, hence his name. He lacks the deadly thunder storm or electric blast type skills that his older brother's have, but he always tries to think up new skills that are weaker, but always have an effect that gives him the advantage over the situation. The shoes he wears double his speed, but also gradually increase his permanent agility. The shoes were passed down throughout his siblings. Zap is the last one to wear them. Electric had the least amount of time being able to fit them since he just had big feet. Thunder and Lightning had to share the shoes since they were twins, but Lightning used them more than Thunder, resulting in him being faster.
Weaknesses: Like his brothers, if he's electrified, water will short circuit him and nearly kill him. He is physically weaker than the rest of his brothers, and doesn't have much fighting experience.
Goals: To explore the world with his older brother's and write a book about their journey's and adventures. Out of the 4, Zap is the one who enjoys writing about it the most. He's the main one they count on to chronicle their adventures.
Theme Song: N/A, but Believe In Myself (Theme of Tails) seems to fit him.
General: Zap is a young boy living with his brother's near the docks of Green Flower City. He's very shy, and doesn't make friends easily, but he managed to make many after his brother's introduced him to their own friends. Zap only made about 3 friends on his own, one being Crystal, who is infact his best friend. A few years ago, Zap had fallen in love with a young girl around his age by the name of Ciara. But she went missing about a year later. He has been broken up about it ever since.
Zap now owns a chao by the name of Aqua. He's a shiny blue two toned neutral swim chao.
Authors notes: About Ciara going missing, That happened on my first forum: 4kids. I was on the Sonic X forums, and in an RP, Zap had fallen for another person's FC named Ciara. They didn't really get very far in their relationship outside of that one single RP, but later after the entire site got changed, The owner of the FC, Ciara, had gone missing from the site. As well as many other of my friends. Soon, I left 4kids, and put Zap back as single, but the memories of his first love still remains.
Also, Aqua is actually my chao from SA2B. Go look at my chao thread here: http://chaobreederxl2.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=874524&action=display&thread=5805
Zap was the youngest FC I had ever made, next to Crystal. Zap really didn't meet Crystal until much later. When I first made him, He got a lot more shine than his older brothers. Mainly because he actually had a personality at the time. Nowadays I'm using them evenly. (I mean, I made Lightning awesome with that headband of his. How can I neglect him after that? XD) I've developed Zap over time and now he's a little better than before, but mainly I've gotten used to his personality. Quite a few people find him to be cute.

===
STE's Character Profiles KyleAvatar2
(Pic drawn by "Eliwood")
Name: Kyle The Hedgehog
Birthday: November 16th, 1991
Appearance: Cyan Fur and eyes, medium hight, 6 short and sharp quills on the back of his head. He usually wears blue gloves and light blue shoes that have a red patch on the top and a red ring around the ankle and black soles. Wears brown pants, a gray shirt with a thick white collar and cyan sleeves with a white stripe on it that connects to a white ring at the end of the sleeve, and a brown vest that his mother made for him. He carries his sword on his back, along with a blue and red backpack.
Personality: Noble and Honorable, Formal, brave hearted, sweet talker, has a great sense of justice. He can be rather hard on himself. Doesn't speak much when angered (maybe because he doesn't want to say anything that would hurt one of his friends or family members.) He can't stand to see anyone getting hurt without reason. He can be rather (unintentionally) dramatic sometimes.
Family: Keela(Twin sister) (Kyla) Mother
Likes: Peace, spending time with family, taking walks in the early mornings and late evenings, Always being prepared.
Dislikes: To be a burden, to accidentally take out his anger on someone undeserving.
Best Friends: Thunder, Splice,
Crush/GF: Marina
Crush on him: Marina
Enemies: Darkyle, Dr.Eggman, and anyone who threatens him, his family, or his home.
Weapon of Choice: He wields a magical sword, the Gemblade. It draws powers from 6 mystical gems, each of different elements: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Water, and Earth. Without them, the sword is not only normal, but quite dull as well. With them, the blade's color has a golden tint to it.
Vehicle of Choice: None
Powers: He can turn super with the 7 Chaos Emeralds. (Super Kyle) In the form his color does not change, he is still cyan. He has a bright glow and his quills grow longer and point upwards. He can fly and his power raises, but thats about it. He also has an alternate super form with the Gemblade. (Gem Kyle) He flashes all 6 colors of the gems of the Gemblade. Once again, he can fly, and his magic attack power raises, as well as his speed. He can move much faster in this form. Anyone can turn super with the Gemblade, they just need to know how.
And if they can turn super with the chaos emeralds, they can combine both super forms if they have both. Kyle can do this. In this form his fur remains cyan, except for each of his quills which each have the colors of the gems separately. His power and magic skills with the Gemblade raise incredibly. His speed is the same as it would have been if he were Gem Kyle.
Strengths: In battle, He is an excellent sword fighter. With the Gemblade at its full power, he can either attack up front of stay in the back and use magic. With the Gem of Earth, he knows a few healing arts. He also carries a backup sword incase something happens to the Gemblade, which is quite often. His backup sword is actually the sword he trained with before he got the Gemblade.
Weaknesses: He has a shield, but he is not skilled with it. So he usually fights without it. To top that off, he has pretty bad defense, although he has a bulk of HP to back that up.
Goals: No set life goals.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYxEdikGn4A
General: Kyle lives in his small 'medieval type' village on Angel Island, Tillia. Since his father passed away a few years ago, he is now the appointed guardian of the village. With the Gemblade at his grasp, he tries his best to protect his home. Usually though when a threat comes to his home, its a threat to the entire island. He doesn't usually see his friends much since he lives far from most of them.
Backstory: (Look at the Second post)
Authors notes: Kyle has come a long way, I think his personality has been fixed up to what it was supposed to be now. Before he was getting way out of character. His story has finally been fixed up. And now that its finished, Kyle shouldn't have anymore problems from now on.

===

===

[color:2ceb=OrangeFoxes

Name: Crystal The Fox
Species: Fox
Birthday: May 17th, 1997 (As embarrassing as it is, I forgot her original birthday. It will change when I find out what it is.)
Appearance: A silver colored fox with long hair reaching down to below her shoulders. She has dark blue eyes, and wears a band around her tail with a crystal inside the slot. Outfits may vary, but her favorite outfit is a gray short sleeved shirt and skyblue pants.
Personality: Kind, sweet, caring, gentle, polite, always willing to help out.
Family: She lives with her mother and father. She owns two chao, Krysi and Light. Krysi used to be Crystal's nickname, but when her chao was born, she inherited the nickname from her.
Likes: Chao, outdoors, stories, and hanging out with her friends.
Dislikes: Mean people, taking out the garbage, fighting without reason, Shade.
Friends: (Nearly every one of my FC's, along with the ones that belong to my two little brother's.)
Best Friends: Zap, Jessie
Crush/BF: N/A (Used to be Two Tails, but he was dropped.)
Crush on her: Unknown (It wasn't even known if Two Tails liked her back)
Enemies: Whoever threatens her or her friends&family
Weapon of Choice: Her bare hands
Vehicle of Choice: N/A
Powers: The crystal on her tail has very strange powers. She hasn't quite mastered them yet, but what she does know is that she can use it to levitate, create a barrier shaped like a crystal to protect herself or another, and to power up someone else. When levitating, she can only go up and down. She can't move in any other direction.
Strengths: Crystal can use the crystal on her tail to use different powers, but she doesn't know all of them, and hasn't quite mastered each one that she does know yet. She's best used for backup in a battle. She stands back and gives support to her allies.
Weaknesses: Crystal is by far NOT a fighter. She has little to no fighting experience. If she's in a battle by herself, the best thing for her to do is run. She isn't very good at physical attacks, but she can create a barrier to protect herself and levitate to stay away from her enemies.
Goals: None
Theme Song: Haven't decided.
General: Crystal lives in Green Flower City, Pretty much in the center of the neighborhood. With her gentle nature, she easily makes friends. She's strictly disciplined, which would explain why she's very polite and careful with her words. Because of her levitating skill, she has been granted the position of "Fly Type" in "Team Violet". Although the team rarely does anything nowadays. Usually when an adventure pops up, everyone, even some new people occasionally, joins in.
Crystal has two chao: Krysi, and Light. Krysi is like a little sister to her. And ironically, two of the best friends she has (Krysi and Jessie) enjoy fighting and can be very competitive and full of spunk, while she herself is quite the opposite. Yet she gets along with both of them just fine. Light is a strange chao with unusual powers. She got him for her 9th or 10th birthday when he was still in his egg. Another chao, by the name of Shade, had sort of "welcomed himself" into her home around the time, but when Light was born, he became very jealous since Light got all the attention, and even went so far as to try to kill him. As a result, Crystal does not like Shade. At all. Yet she's still polite to him despite her personal feelings.
Authors notes: Crystal started off as a female white Tails recolor. But I was very poor at editing sprites at the time and I messed her up badly. I left her as is for a long time, wondering how I fix her. I had attempted to fix her sprites a few times before, but failed once again. Then much later, I asked CWAC to draw Crystal for me and redesign her so that she won't be a recolor, and I could make her sprites based off of that one picture. That worked out quite well, and around that time I went over her general character and spruced her up a bit. She hasn't strayed too far away from her original personality but I made her a little better.

===
Echidnas

===

https://2img.net/h/i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/YusefHalim/SmashTheEchidna9-2.png
Species: Echidna
Birthday: June 21st, 1989
Appearance: A blue echidna with short hair reaching his shoulders at most, blue eyes, and sky blue wristbands. His outfits may vary, and sometimes he doesn't even have one. But he always wears big brown boots and white socks. His trademark outfit is his green T shirt with a yin-yang symbol on it and faded sky blue jeans.
Personality: Serious, down to earth, sarcastic, independent, smart, Always tries to stick to logic.
Family: Pearl (Sister) Rose(Grandmother) Crash(Cousin) Diamond(Cousin) Luna(Wife) Shade(Son) Salina(Daughter) Grace(Daughter)
Likes: Training, fighting, sparring, Pizza, hanging out with his buddies, A challenge.
Dislikes: People who think they're better than him, People who offend his pride. Pizza interceptors, and motorcycle thieves.
Friends: (Nearly every one of my fancharacters, and my two little brother's as well) Eclipse.
Best Friends: Speedy, Two Tails, Gizmo, Frost, Kyle
Crush/Wife: Luna The Hedgehog
Crush on him: Luna The Hedgehog
Enemies: Dr. Eggman, [s]Dark Kirby[/s], Anyone else who opposes him or his friends.
Weapon of Choice: His bare hands. He has a few weapons for fist fighting, such as the Ultra Smasher Claws and the Aqua Knuckles. But his general use gloves are the ones he uses the most. They are bullet proof.
Vehicle of Choice: His black and blue Motorcycle that he got for his 18th birthday.
Powers: He has super strength, and three Super forms. Each with their own styles. His first form, Super Smash, requires all 7 chaos emeralds. His power increases, and he has the ability to glide at high speeds. His fur turns gold in this form. He has learned how to go super without the chaos emeralds. It takes a whole lot of his energy to transform, and it will only last a minute. If he uses a special skill, he will immediately revert back to normal. He is also not as powerful nor can he glide. His fur is a lime greenish cyan color. His second one, Ultra Smash, requires the 7 Super Emeralds, ((Much like Hyper Sonic)) and a lot of his own energy. In this form, he is stronger than Super Smash, and has the ability to fly. But this form runs out faster than Super Smash, and he's a little more focused on power rather than Speed. His fur is gold with green stripes on his arms and legs. His hair grows longer and his spikes are larger. His final form requires not the chaos emeralds or the super emeralds, but a strong surge of emotion. It responds to a desperate need, rather than a desire. Meaning he can't transform into it even if he wanted to. It can only happen when the situation calls for it. Light Smash. In this form, he has the power to heal. He runs on every last bit of his energy, so by the time it runs out he'll be unconscious. His fur is much like Ultra Smash's, but he is surrounded by a brilliant bright white light.
Strengths: His super strength and his fighting skills combined make him a great fighter. He is a strategic fighter, always puts thought behind every move.
Weaknesses: When in battle, he always lets his opponent attack first to test how strong he/she is, giving them the advantage of the initiative.
Goals: No real life goals.
Theme Song: What I'm Made Of (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ2TatZfr9Q)
General: Judging by his written personality, Smash may seem a little bit mean. But he's actually a nice guy as long as you stay on his good side and don't do anything stupid or eyebrow-raising-inducing. He doesn't take to well with people who think that they can boss him around, or people who think that they're better than him. He'd rather that they prove it, usually in a fight. He only really shows respect to someone if he thinks that they deserve respect. (i.e, bowing before a king. He won't bow before a corrupt king, or a snobby prince. And if you tell him to bow to you, its quite obvious that he won't.) but he won't go out of his way of general manners and politeness.
He's devoted to training every morning and evening to keep in shape and in case there's a fight in the future. He also hangs out with his friends in the middle of the day. Most of his friends look up to him as he is the oldest of the group. Some even come by to train with him, (i.e, Violet or Pearl.) or for advice. (Mainly Speedy.) He tends to rant about things, most people find what he says funny but he's dead serious about it. Also, he has a distinct "battle cry", which sounds like "URRGHII!" ((pronounced "Ur, Ree")) It actually started out as a startled cry when something frightened him (and as a reaction, punched it away from him) and then he used it as a battle cry, and even when he goes super.
Authors notes: Smash was, infact, my Very First Fancharacter I ever made. He started out as a blue Knuckles recolor. And he was actually a whole lot more hotheaded than Knuckles himself was. But he wasn't as gullible. At the time, I even made him more powerful than Knuckles himself was. And I overloaded him with super forms. Super, Hyper, Mega, Ultra, Ultra Light, Dark ultra, Dark Shadow. Actually, Dark Shadow and Hyper Smash was never seen. Only edited pictures of Dark Shadow, no trace of Hyper. Mega Smash appeared once, and he was taller than normal. A lot taller.
Nowadays, Smash has developed a much better personality, Got a hair cut, now wears brown boots instead of blue Knuckles like shoes. and he has no symbol on his chest. I changed him for the better. Smash is infact my favorite character. He also has some funny expressions. Not much else needs to be changed about him. I've removed the spikes on his knuckles. But I have to go through every one of his sprites and remove them. I didn't even finish updating all of them last time, so I have a lot of work to do on him. Although 3 super forms seems like a little much, I have toned down the strength of them. Light Smash used to be called Ultra Light Smash, which sounds way more godly overpowered than it really was. I cut out the Ultra part so that it doesn't sound as bad.

===

===
Cats

===

STE's Character Profiles GizmoTheCat6 (Pic drawn by "Chao Wants A Cookie")
Name: Gizmo The Cat
Species: Cat
Birthday: January 1st, 1994
Appearance: A cat with red fur, a white fuzzy muzzle with the white fur going down to his stomach. He has green eyes, and a long tail. He usually wears a white t shirt with blue sleeves, a pair of skyblue shorts, either a dark gold color of shoes or shiny green sneakers. (shiny as in polished.) He sometimes wears goggles, usually when he's working on something and leaves them on afterwards.
Personality: Kind, Smart, Curious, Considerate, Somewhat boastful, hard working, always ready to help.
Family: He lives with his mother and father.
Likes: Trying to create new things, or upgrading older equipment.
Spending time with his buddies, Showing off his new inventions, Chao.
Dislikes: Getting splashed with water, People messing around in his basement or in his room while he isn’t there. Chao hunters
Friends: (Nearly every one of my fancharacters, and my two little
brother's as well)
Best Friends: Mike, Lina, Kyla, Kitty, Tab, Smash.
Crush/GF: Kyla The Cat
Crush on him: Kyla The Cat
Enemies: Anyone who poses a threat to him or his friends.
Weapon of Choice: It varies depending on the situation. Usually its something he made himself,
though.
Vehicle of Choice: His Jet board. Works similar to Extreme Gear, but does not run on air.
Powers: Has none.
Strengths: Gizmo is quite smart. Smart enough to be able to build himself his own gadgets. He has many different inventions at his disposal. In battle, He mostly relies on them. Without them, he’s pretty mediocre.
Weaknesses: Gizmo doesn’t have an exact weakness, but its very inconvenient for him not to have his inventions.
Goals: He planned to become an inventor, scientist, doctor, and a hero all at once. More than anything, he succeeded in becoming an inventor. Being a scientist (sort of) works for him with being an inventor. All he knows on being a doctor are the basic first aids. As for a hero, that worked out for him gradually, by helping his friends on whatever journey they went on.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_IQZD5sSU0
General: Gizmo lives on the southern outskirts of Green Flower City with his parents. He used to own a chao, but then after a series of events, let it free. Some time later he adopted another chao. A cat chao, named Kitty. Kitty apparently was the prince of his race of Cat chao, who fled his island which was under attack by chao hunters. Soon after learning this, He let Kitty free as well. But Kitty had already formed a bond with him, and still stays with him for the most part.
For years, Gizmo has worked on many projects and experiments, creating new inventions that he would use in the future or maybe even at that moment. He turned his own basement into a little workshop. He has some of his favorite inventions up for display. Below
is a list of all the things he’s made.
Inventions: 10 (☆: Means it won in a contest)
STE's Character Profiles GizmolaserdriveLaser Drive: Works like a screw-driver. On one end is Philips-head and the opposite Flat-head. Both sides are battery powered, and he can flip the Philips-head side to a small laser that can cut through metal, where as if he flips the Flat-head side, he has a small drill that is almost as powerful as the laser. It can also shoot lasers as if it were a laser gun.
Radar: A radar that detects the location of almost anything/anyone. It has a small keyboard where you can type the name of the object. One downside is that it is likely to detect more than one specific target.
Super Chao Modifier: A small badge-like machine that is capable of boosting a chao’s Swim, Fly, Run, Power and Stamina. When in use, the tip of the chao’s hands and feet glow green, regardless of the actual color of the chao. Can only activate if worn on a chao’s chest like a medal won in the Chao Races.
Power copy machine: A large machine capable of copying the power of an object and saving it into the machine. It can then transfer the power into another machine or inside of an actual person. This came in handy on Jack’s Adventure.
STE's Character Profiles Gizmomagicwingssprite☆Magic Wings☆: One of Gizmo’s most treasured creations. Whoever wears this is granted a pair of magical wings. The wings are a glowing yellow transparent color which changes to green over time, and eventually back to yellow. The wings, of course, enable you to fly(At High speeds). If someone who already has wings and can already fly wears this, than it boosts their flying power greatly. It sparkles when you fly, which adds on to the magical look. It took Gizmo 6 months to finish this project, which helped win a contest. He recently added a new feature to it, that allows you to change the wings color and shape.
Crystal Cutter(Failure): A machine that automatically cuts any type of gem-stone into a variety of different shapes. At the time of its first test, Gizmo used a chaos emerald to power it. But it was too much for the machine to hold, and it ended up chopping the crystal that he put in the machine into 12 pieces, and giving it some of its power. The machine over heated and broke down, but Gizmo had just created what is now known as the Power Crystal.
STE's Character Profiles PowerCrystalShards Power Crystal: The Power Crystal, fused with Chaos Energy, brings the wearer to his/her full potential of power. Also, it acts as a key to unlock one’s super form if they have one, but just can’t reach it with just the 7 Chaos Emeralds. (Tails is a good example.) When it’s formed together, the wearer is not only brought to their full potential, but also makes them more energetic. This effect only happens when the crystal is fully restored and worn, rather than two or more pieces put together without it being completely put back together. When its fully formed, it can be taken apart again.
STE's Character Profiles JetboardJet Board: A board similar to that of Extreme Gear, but does not require air to fly. It also works as a skate board or a surf board as well as an air board. Gizmo pulled an all nighter to finish this board.
Super Chao Modifier-2: An upgraded version of the Super Chao Modifier. Using the Power Copy Machine, he transferred the power of the orange Chaos emerald into the modifier. It can now boost the chao’s power so greatly, it is capable of turning the chao Super. The Super form is not permanent, though it won’t wear off unless the modifier is removed.
STE's Character Profiles KittyLittleClawsLittle Claws: A weapon he made for his chao, Kitty. Because he is a Cat chao, he has claws. This weapon is small enough to fit on his hands. As the name implies, it has built in claws for fighting. The claws are longer than the ones on his hands, inflicting a bit more damage to his enemy. It also proves useful for climbing.
STE's Character Profiles GizmoarmcannonHand Cannon: A miniature hand held cannon, A weapon that Gizmo recently finished. It can hold two types of weapon powers at once. (i.e shoots fire, then shoots lasers in any order.) The way to give it a power is to insert something that holds any kind of power in it into the side. It can even use Chaos Emeralds. When fully charged, it can shoot an incredible blast of energy at multiple targets.
at multiple targets.
Airship: It has no name.He hasn’t even started creating it yet, but he’s making the blueprints for it.

Authors notes: Gizmo was the first FC I had that wasn’t one of the three basic Sonic species. (Hedgehog, Fox, Echidna.) A cat was something new. Even though Blaze The Cat was around already (thank god for that, I’d never have been able to pull off Gizmo’s sprites without her.) There were no MALE cats ever seen in the Sonic series--At least, none that I knew of. (Big does NOT count, 'cause he's gigantic, Fat, And you wouldn't even think that he was a cat at first sight until you saw his full name. Plus, I mean regular sized cats, like Blaze.) Anyway, Gizmo at the time was one of my most original characters. Original look, no recoloring, and was a little more tolerable compared to the other characters I had at the time. He played more of a side role in most RP’s and things I did than anything, but he proved to be very useful to the group he was with. I had originally intended to pair up Gizmo with formerly named Catlina. But the relationship didn’t quite work out seeing how I rarely used Catlina at all, not to mention how far apart they lived. So I broke up the two before they even got together. I renamed Catlina to just Lina. I was hesitant to do so before because my friend has a character named Lina the Cat, and that’s just what my Lina is. I’ll need to think of a last name for her. Or atleast spell the first name differently, like Lena. In the mean time, Gizmo paired up with Kyla the Cat, owned by the same friend who has Lina. That was very recently. Gizmo doesn’t need too much more work to him now. Its best to just leave him how he is and just use him to develop more.

===

===

STE's Character Profiles Request_by_PurplePastel87 (Drawn by PurplePastel/Amyrose 87 [She's kinda thin, but I guess thats to be expected from living off the wild.])
Name: Amber The Cat
Species: Cat
Birthday: August 23rd, 1994
Appearance: A cat with orange fur with soft white stripes, a white fuzzy muzzle with the white fur going down to her stomach. She has green eyes, and a long orange tail with white at the end. She wears a brown shirt, thats torn around the sleeves, skyblue shorts which appear to be rather new, brown shoes, Black fingerless gloves and black socks.
Side: Mostly good, somewhat neutral.
Personality: Spacey, distant, curious, a little shy, sort of a showoff yet doesn't even notice it.
Family: Is an orphan
Dislikes: Lumberjacks, being in large crowds.
Friends: Jade and Jasper the cats. (Both new FC's that belong to my little brother.) Clover The Fox (also belongs to my little brother)
Best Friends: None
Crush/BF: None
Crush on her: Unknown
Enemies: None
Weapon of Choice: Her bare hands
Vehicle of Choice: N/A
Powers: She has a sixth sense, she can detect Chaos Energy. She doesn't know why she can feel it, and has no knowledge of Chaos Emeralds or its energy.
Strengths: She is very flexible, athletic and acrobatic. She also has a great sense of direction.
Weaknesses: She doesn't know too many people, and isn't used to being around large crowds. She tries to distance herself from the city.
Goals: None. Just live life to the fullest.
Theme Song: (haven't decided)
General: Amber lives deep in Fox Forest, A forest near the outskirts of Green Flower City. She originally lived there with her mother, but due to a forest fire 2 years ago, she is now an orphan living alone in the wild. She stays close to where her house once stood, and built a small shelter to keep her warm and block the wind at night. Since little to no people live in the forest, she has few friends. She recently joined a club formed by Jade The Cat (my little brother's newest FC.) who built a tree house in the forest.
Authors notes: Amber The cat, my newest FC, I have no idea how she’ll turn out in the future. It’s a bit overdone, living out in the wild. But for what point and purpose I still need to work on. I don’t know about it yet. A sixth sense for Chaos Energy is a new one though. I might be able to use that as a plot device for her story.

===

===
Kirbies/Puffballs/Batamons

===

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/315/7/8/Frost_by_Frost1992.png (Picture drawn by Silver777)
Name: Frost
Species: Puffball/Kirby/Batamon
Birthday: July 30th, 1989
Appearance: A small cyan puffball with blue shoes and a blue sword cap that has a star on the end instead of a ball.
Personality: Serious, pessimistic, a tad short tempered, easily annoyed, very easily disgusted, also easily startled. He's generally nice around people he likes and children, but is noticeably cautious around people he doesn't know and rather snarky around people he doesn't like.
Family: Icicle(brother) Kirbia(wife)
Likes: Peace, Quiet, A good night's sleep, Spending quality time with family, M Tomato's, Pep-brew Sundae's, Very rarely one of Icicle's pranks.
Dislikes: Greasy food, Fatty Kirby's, Anything even mildly disgusting (he pronounces it dis-gyle-sting. Insert a "poyo" in it and thats what happens) Martian Squids, Gourmet Restaurants, The word "Bwhiley", Yellow Elephants, Gossip, Waking up at exactly 2:00 AM, Hearing about himself on "The Bwhiley News", Icicle for questionable periods of time.
Best Friends: Smash, Flare, Cheese, Arrow, Fist.
Crush/Wife: Kirbia
Crush on him: Kirbia
Enemies: Anyone who threatens him, his family or his friends.
Weapon of Choice: Dual blades. The sword in his right hand is the Frost Blade, while the one in his left is the Flare Blade. The two swords used to belong to his father, but after an incident of both of them nearly getting killed (his father being the unfortunate one of not surviving), he inherited his father's equipment. The two swords can be upgraded to the Freeze and Flame blades with two star stones of the right element. With two more they can be upgraded to their maximum power as the Blizzard and Blaze Blades.
Vehicle of Choice: He owns a Flight Warpstar, and a starship.
Powers: Absolutely none.
Strengths: Frost is a great sword fighter. With two swords in his hands, his attacks come in much more rapid. He is a very violent fighter, always hacking and chopping away at his enemies with seemingly no remorse whatsoever. He lacks much style in his fighting. He just gets it over with. He has quite a few death moves, which he uses to finish off the enemy. (sometimes he uses them in the very beginning just to get it over with)
Weaknesses: Frost is very light, so he can be easily blown away. He has a very sensitive stomach, after an incident at a gourmet restaurant, Resulting in a very low resistance to poison's. He's very selective on what he eats for that reason. If something looks suspicious or disgusting (or rather, dis-gyle-sting) He won't hesitate to turn it away.
Goals: To defeat whatever enemy prevents him from living a peaceful life.
Theme Song: Later Treasure Hunting (Kirby Super Star)
General: Frost currently lives on Sonic's world, Mobious, after many turns of events. He has recently been preparing to move back to his original home back on Solo Star, where he was born and raised. He had been trying to escape from Nightmare so that he wouldn't attract trouble around his friends. But even on Mobious, the last place he ran to, he was still found. After gathering the few remaining Galaxy soldiers, and many of his friends along with new ones he had made on Mobious, Frost assaulted Nightmare's fortress and defeated him along with his arch-nemesis, Dark Kirby. With the threats gone from his life atlast, he plans to move back to his original home and start a family.
You must be wondering about the many references such as "Bwhiley", and "Dis-Gyle-Sting". Well, sometime after Frost settled in on Mobious, specifically Green Flower City, Somehow a very fat puffball who called himself "Fatty Kirby" came to town and directly to Frost's house, claiming to be an old buddy. Frost had never even met the person, but didn't want to hurt his feelings and tried to get to know him. After hanging out with him for a bit, it was clear that he never knew him. Fatty Kirby had a slight speech impediment, thought to be from his obesity, and pronounced "poyo" as "Bwhile", and "Bwhiley" emerged from that one mistake. Fatty Kirby dragged him along to a gourmet restaurant with more of his fat puffball friends. The restaurant was called "Big Bwhiley Daddy's Gourmet", conveniently run by a puffball who has yet to be seen. Inside, there were also thousands of other fat puffballs, you'd think that they had their own species. Frost was highly disturbed. All of this suspiciously happened after he had moved in. You have to wonder where they all came from, and why. Its believed by some (Including Frost) to be a set up. The food in the restaurant was questionably disgusting. And the "Fatty Kirby"'s all ate like barbaric pigs. Fatty Kirby himself was the most polite one, but even then his table manners could be frowned upon. Frost pretended to eat most of the time, after tasting the bad food they served. Sometimes he snuck his food to another fat puffball's plate, and he would eat it without even noticing. Frost was officially fed up with the place after one of them "accidentally" shoved a slice of overly greasy (literally drowning and soaking in grease type of greasy) pizza down his throat and he choked on it. Since then, Frost literally hid from the Fatty Kirby's when they came over just so that he wouldn't go to the gourmet restaurant.
Authors notes: Yes. All of the above in the "General" actually happened in a cannon RP between me and my brothers. That is how Frost got a sensitive stomach and is easily disgusted, and he hates fatty kirbies. Although Fatty Kirby himself he can stand, just so long as he isn't in the house. Fatty Kirby is known to be an indoor menace without even knowing it.
Frost has come a long way. I mainly had problems with him in the Frost's Adventure series. I messed up his personality and made him a total brat as a child. But then again, I was young and foolish back then, so what did I know? Frost is back to how he should be, and thats how he will stay. unlike my other FC's, He never changed a bit in terms of looks. He still has the same star hat, the blue shoes and swords. He always had the same equipment too, he just eventually got new things that he sometimes uses. Overall, Frost is the one FC who has changed the least, yet I messed him up the worst.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
STE's Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue217/18001STE's Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Update: Electric's picture has been added. A REAL one this time, not a sprite.
Back to top Go down
R-13

Female
Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1992-04-02
Registration date : 2009-11-10
Favorite Sonic Character : Wave

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
STE's Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue0/0STE's Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 pm

I like where this is going. Razz
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Thank you. Its still a work in progress, coming along slowly. (I multitask a lot. so a lot of things get done slowly)
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
STE's Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue300/350STE's Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

O_o I had a look at Smash Bio. You consider Eclipse to be Smash's friend? Not that that's bad but It just suprises me.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:42 am

Smash's friends list keeps changing. He used to have a lot of friends from other people, but I don't see them as much anymore so they disappear from the list and new ones pop up. I put Eclipse up because it looked like they were gonna be friends.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
STE's Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue300/350STE's Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Well, if your RP thread in the Hedgehog Cafe doesn't suffer from a nasty case of death, then it looks like that will happen. Since not to much was going on at the moment, I decided to add in a little plot twist for excitement.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 pm

I was TRYING to get the plot moving to the next day where everything was supposed to happen, but..yeah. It just didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Well after Mecha has gone or whatever winds up happening, everyone's probably going to treat themselves to a long nap. Then the plot can move to the next day and all you wanted to happen.

This of course, is just my prediction. Dunno what will really happen.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Hm. alright. We'll see.

EDIT: Smash's profile has been slightly updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STE's Character Profiles   STE's Character Profiles Empty

Back to top Go down

STE's Character Profiles
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next