Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How The Character Sheet Works.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
How The Character Sheet Works. Left_bar_bleue217/18001How The Character Sheet Works. Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

How The Character Sheet Works. Empty
PostSubject: How The Character Sheet Works.   How The Character Sheet Works. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:17 pm

The Character sheet is now complete. Think of this as a way to explain what your character would be like in an RPG game. Let me explain what the various fields do:

1) Name: The name of your RP Character for your sheet.

2) Title: Does your character have a title of some sort? If not, leave this.

3) Level: What level is your character? Everytime you level your character up, don't forget to raise the fields that I will mark with "*"!

4) Gender: Is your character a male or a female?

5) Experience: This is how much experience you have from battles. When the left bar reaches its limit, you gain a level. Remember to update it whenever needed, such as after a battle, after training whether with someone or alone, or maybe even stealing it from someone. (If you're a thief.) Note, If someone has their experience stolen down below their current level's experience need, they will not get a level down.

6)* HP(Health Points): This determines the life of your character. On the right box shows how much you're character's maximum HP is, whereas on the left box it shows how much HP he has at the moment.

7)* MP/SP(Magic Points/Special Power): If your character can use Magic, then whenever you mention it, just say MP. Everytime you use a magic skill in an RP, you should lower you're MP by how much it costs. SP is the same, only its not magic. Most skills should take up your SP.

Cool* Strength: This shows how physically powerful your character is. The more strength they have, the more damage they can inflict upon opponnents.

9)* Mystic/Intellect: This shows how magically powerful your character is. This also works for people who use special skills that aren't magic. This boosts the power of special skills and magic.

10)* Agility: This shows how fast your character is. When RPing though, it all depends on the poster, but you could use this anyway.

11)* Skills: Finally, this shows the skills of a character. What skills can you're character use? An example:

Smash's skills:
Quick Blow
Knuckle Smash
Super Uppercut
Spin Punch
Endless Smash
Mega Pummel
Seven Stars
Spirit Blast
Skull Cracker
Meteor Smash
Super Transformation

If you want, you can put an explanation of each skill, but that is optional. Unlike the previously marked fields, this one does not have to be updated after each level.

12) Equipment: What is your character equipped with now? The equipment needs are as the following:

Weapon: What weapon, if any, does your character fight with?
Shield/2ndary weapon: Does your character have a shield? Or a second weapon in their other hand?
Body: What is your character wearing? From armor to a normal shirt.
Head: Is your character wearing something on their head?
Arm: Does your character have something on their arm? Such as a gauntlet, bracelet, etc.
Accessory: Any miscellanious goes here.

13) Current Condition: How is your character feeling? Are they poisoned? Blinded? Feeling sick? Or just normal?

14) Element: Does your character have an elemental power of some sort?

And that ends my explanation. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
How The Character Sheet Works. Left_bar_bleue100/100How The Character Sheet Works. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How The Character Sheet Works.   How The Character Sheet Works. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:40 pm

How do I determine how high the stats should be and how much they increase?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
How The Character Sheet Works. Left_bar_bleue217/18001How The Character Sheet Works. Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: How The Character Sheet Works.   How The Character Sheet Works. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:38 pm

We don't really have any set standards for that, so for now it's entirely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
How The Character Sheet Works. Left_bar_bleue100/100How The Character Sheet Works. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How The Character Sheet Works.   How The Character Sheet Works. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
We don't really have any set standards for that, so for now it's entirely up to you.

Well, how do most people do it? Or if you can't answer that, how do you do it?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: How The Character Sheet Works.   How The Character Sheet Works. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:49 pm

I have no idea how most people do it, but the way I handled it on myself is probably unique; I based it off of Smash's actual stats in Splice The Hedgehog.
Of course that probably won't be very helpful to you since you don't have access to that information. But if you really can't come up with something on your own, I could try to generate some base stats for you.
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: How The Character Sheet Works.   How The Character Sheet Works. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Aw, haha, thanks for the offer, but you probably have enough on your hands already. It's not really that important, I mean when will I ever use it? I was just interested in it since it was a unique idea, but honestly if there's no easy way to do it then it doesn't matter. Thanks for your time anyway ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How The Character Sheet Works.   How The Character Sheet Works. Empty

Back to top Go down

How The Character Sheet Works.
Page 1 of 1