Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Smash held Pearl's hand as the two went down together. They stayed against the wall, slowly taking one step at a time. When they finally made it down, they walked up beside Luna. "Looks like this door doesn't even need a baby to break it." He commented. "Something happened down here. Something big..." He looked at the other two before opening it carefully.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:22 pm

A loud gasp comes from Luna as the door swings open, taking in the sight in the huge room. Dried blood that looks to have been there for awhile in the center. That wasn't what made Luna gasp though but the huge in length but skinny in height pure white dragon with faint gold colors to it's scales along with an Aztec marking on it's shoulder of some kind. The breeze is coming from it's deep breaths of sleep, the blood smell is it's blood. Looks like it had been there for a long time, years maybe.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:29 pm

"HOLY-" Smash shut himself up before he could say anything else. "...I-It's a..."

"A dragon...!?" Pearl whispered in shock. "..I-Is that really a dragon..?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm

On closer look the dragon has the same Atlantis marking as the people they met and saw before. It's breathing doesn't change, even has dust on it but it's very much alive. "I wonder how it got down here...is it really real? I've heard stories of dragons laying sleep under the island but is it true..." Luna whispered unmoving trying to decide rather to get closer or go back the way they came.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:48 pm

"Oh, this is real, alright." Smash confirmed for her, just barely hearing her words. "We're all seeing it, and I can't be the only one feeling it's breath. The question is, what's it doing down here..?"

"And where did all this blood come from? Is it injured?" Pearl further inquired.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:18 pm

As soon as Pearl says that the Atlantis markings start glowing on the dragon then Luna. As the markings glow Luna felt drawn to the dragon. She slowly moved past Pearl and Smash, heading towards the dragon. A voice echos through the room as the dragon opens it's eyes slowly, waking up from it's deep sleep. "You are Atlantian.....please come closer...can you heal this left over wound on my claws.." the voice said as the dragon expose an infected wound on it's left claw. Luna blinked in surprise and shock at the dragon being able to speak. "I-I'll try..." She said as she moved closer slowly and put a hand on the dragon's side, the glow growing stronger between them as the wound starts to become clean and heal in front of their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Smash held his hand out to try and stop Luna, but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the voice. He and Pearl simply watched in shock and awe, both unsure of what they should do.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:32 pm

After the wound healed Luna backed away from the dragon only to be blinded by light as the dragon glowed and it's form started to change. When the light cleared a naked human female with long hair stood before them. She was clearly Atlantian from all the markings. Luna quickly covered up the person. "I am high priestess Juliet...but now I guess I'm not a priestess anymore but an elder...thank you Princess Luna for your memories. It tells me that I've been asleep for a very long time." The human called Juliet said while taking in Smash and Pearl. "I believe I ruined the date didn't I?"She asked looking at Luna who seem to be lost in many thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Smash scratched the back of his head. "Uh..we..we'll manage..I guess." He stammered slowly, still in shock from the revelation.

"Wait..you're a human dragon priestess?" Pearl asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "I don't understand.."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Juliet smiled kindly. "I'm the priestess to a long forgotten Atlantis god...back when I lived Atlantians co-existed with their counter parts which were dragons. After a terrible war all the dragons got killed..I'm the only one left it would seem. I will have to go talk to the current queen...and please do not speak of word of this to anyone.." she spoke softly and sadly. Luna already was putting things together. "It would explain why we lost our history if we lost part of ourselves as a culture..." Luna said but shook her head still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: