Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Smash and Pearl climbed out together and removed their mouthpieces. They followed Luna around the room, looking at all the writings and pictures along the walls.

"Whoa..." Pearl was amazed by it all.

"It looks kind of like a mural..except, less imposing." Smash commented, looking at the picture stories. "I'm guessing it's more of a story..rather than a prophecy of some sort..right?"
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Luna touched one of the drawings. "I guess it depends on how you see it or read it...but we don't know. It could be a story or record of some of our lost history. It's amazing though isn't it?" As they walked the glow of the water made the place look so alive. She stopped at the door that appeared to be locked but could be punched down. "I've been trying to get into this door for ages....I'm not strong enough to break it down though. It isn't made of the same crystal as everything..nor was this temple made of the crystal." she said touching the door with a look in her eyes that gave away how much she wants to see into the room with the dragon picture above it.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Smash stared at the door for a bit. "..So you've been trying to break it down all this time, eh?"
"I do wonder what's behind there, myself." Pearl said. Smash glanced over at Luna at the corner of his eyes, and noticed the look on her face.

"Hm...Okay, Stand back." He said, suddenly. "Perhaps all you needed was a man's strength." He cracked his knuckles, smirking a bit towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 pm

"You'll try to break it down? Please don't hurt yourself.." said Luna as she blinked at him before moving back away from the door. She watched him as she smiled at his smirking. Her hopes starting to raise as she gets excited from the thought of discovering what is behind the door. Once Smash gets closer to the door he should hear a faint rush of air and in take of air, very very faint though.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:33 pm

"Don't worry 'bout me. I'll be fine..." His eyebrow shot up as he heard the air behind the door. "There's a breeze...Is there an opening leading outside back there..?" He muttered to himself. He took a couple of steps back, clenching his fists and bracing himself, and then sprung forward. He rammed his entire side into the door, and then used his other fist to bash it one more time with equal force.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:41 pm

The door shattered from the force, giving way to stairs that looked hard to get down alone due to them being broke in places. The second thing to be noticed is the burnt marks on the walls of the stair way along with the faint breeze of air sending the smell of old blood. Luna step beside Smash and covered her nose. Her eyes narrowing. "What is this...?" she asked as she started to try and get down the stairs, only to almost fall from one crumbling a little bit under her feet. She grabbed onto Smash to stay standing with a yell from shock.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Smash reacted quickly and caught her arm. "Careful! Are you okay?" He asked as he pulled her back up.

Pearl covered her nose, looking somewhat frightened. "T-That smell...I-Is it blood..?"

"No doubt about it..This is looking far less promising than we originally thought." Smash said, looking concerned. "Doesn't look like we can get down too easily, either.." He glanced over at Luna, frowning worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Luna removed her hand from her nose. "I'm fine....hmmm...well maybe.." After a few moments of thinking, she moves and tests the step before going onto it. This time it doesn't give way, she does so again but this time staying closer to the way where it is less broken. "If we go one at a time against this wall and slowly we might be able to get down with no more trouble...but I don't want either of you two to get hurt so if you don't want to continue than say so." she said looking up at Smash and Pearl as she tests the third step.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Smash shook his head. "Can't let you go down there alone. I'm going." He turned to look at Pearl, who nodded in agreement.

"I..don't think I can let either of you go alone, not knowing what's down there." She said. "So I'll go too."
Smash nodded, and looked back at Luna. He watched her carefully, and waited his turn to descend.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Soon she got to a second door at the end of the stairs. It was just barely hanging on it's hinges. Luna motion for Smash to follow, the stairs look to be stable enough for Pearl and Smash to go down at the same time. The closer to the door the great the breeze gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: