Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 pm

He then sat down next to her, and looked back over towards the emerald. "..Say, that area past the sand..It made you start glowing when you walked through it." He looked over at her. "Does the power of the eighth emerald affect you in some way?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 pm

She sat there for a long moment thinking. "Well...I know it affects our markings we are born with but for what reason I not know." she paused and gently picks up a handful of sand. Allowing it to flow between her fingers "You could ask me why it makes the sand and water the same color was it but I don't know. None of us do" she added.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:25 pm

"Hm. How mysterious.." Smash glanced back over towards the emerald, wondering about the powers and effects it has on others. "Hm..If we took some sand, or water, out of the shrine, would it revert back to normal or stay the same color?" He wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Luna giggled softly before looking at Smash "You've seen the water outside of this room remember? I'm pretty sure the water being taken off the island won't change it." she said before wiping the left over sand off her hands.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:37 am

"Ah." He nodded slowly. He leaned backwards and looked up at the ceiling. "Heh, this place sure is interesting. So much different from back home."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 am

She laid down next to him "We have been alive for a very long time..and under water away from the outside that could ruin us. I'm glad to see people have changed in the last 500 years or so that we've been under." She said as she slowly grab hold of Smash's hand. "I must admit...I've never met someone so interesting or fun to be around before."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 am

'Alive for so long..The Fountain of youth, of course. I wonder what it's like to live for so many centuries..' Shaking those thoughts out of his head, he looked down at Luna and smiled a bit. "Thanks. You're a pretty fun person yourself." He said.
Smash stretched a bit and laid down next to her, folding his arms behind his head. "You've been down at the bottom of the sea for so long..How often to you come of to the surface?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 am

Luna was silent for the longest time before finally speaking "I've never seen the surface until now...my mother has lived longer and has only seen the surface once...but that was because she had to go alone in a water ship to the top for something...I've never seen real sunlight or felt it until today." she said her voice low noticing how much she has missed her whole life so far while living on Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 am

Smash got up halfway, looking at her in surprise. "Luna..." He didn't actually know how to respond to that, but his voice showed a bit of sympathy. He laid back down after a few moments. "Well...The surface ain't entirely safe, still. I don't know anything about what happened 500 years ago, but it's still nice." He looked up at the ceiling of the room. "Maybe one day, you guys could come out and visit us all."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:27 am

Luna looked at Smash and her eyes filled with tears already. "Smash...maybe I could visit you when that day comes..." she said before moving closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: