Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Pearl nodded. "Can't wait." She leaned back in the chair, and looked up at the ceiling. "I wonder what everyone else is doing?"

Zap looked up at her for a few seconds, then looked behind her at Electric, who just smiled and nodded reassuringly. He looked back at Shada and nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:43 pm

"I can check...using my telepathic powers. I know just from having a link with Shada that she is with Electric and Zap." Luna said offering Pearl some soda.

Shada held out the flower for him to hold and look at. "Be very careful. It's petals can break easy. How old are you Zap?" She put a hand gently on his back which glowed a little, closes her eyes and her ears twitch as she listens to his heart beat along with checking his body in general for any kind of hint of a cold.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Pearl took the soda, "No that's okay. Thanks." She said. "We can check on them later."

Zap was very gentle with the flower, staring at it curiously. "...Nine." He said, softly. She couldn't find anything wrong with him; he was rather healthy. One thing she noticed, though, was that an abnormal amount of electricity was flowing through his body. If she looked further into it, she would come to the conclusion that he has electrical powers within him.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 pm

"Alright then. We have about...15 minutes before we should get Smash." Luna said taking a sip of her own soda which seems to be changing colors and flavors after 5 minutes.

Shada smiled more and slowly removes her hand. "You are very healthy Zap. Just like the flower is healthy. You can keep the flower and...this bag of candy" she said at the same time as she makes a small bag of different color candies appear on the table.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Pearl was intrigued by the soda's multiple colors. "Okay.." She said, still staring at it. She took a sip after watching it change color for a bit longer.

Zap smiled a little. "..T-thanks." He said, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

It was a orange color when she took the sib so it tasted like orange cream soda. Luna stood up to check herself in the mirror to make sure she looked alright, a big or nervousness showing on her face now.

Shada stood up and looked at Electric. "You brothers seem so close. I hope to talk with you all again." She said looking at Zap. "If you want to try some games or anything just say my name and I'll hear you okay?" she said to him with a grin. Seems to love kids which is a pity for her race.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm

She took a couple more sips before looking at Luna. "Hehe, You're acting like it's a real date. Maybe I should leave you two some time alone?" She teased.

Electric smiled kindly at her. "Yes, we are." He said. "It's because we're the only family that we have right now." He added that last part in a soft whisper, only loud enough for her to hear.
Zap slowly waved goodbye, seemingly trying not to seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Luna blushed madly suddenly and started to stutter "O-Of c-course not! It..i-isn't a date...I j-just have to a-always l-look n-nice as a princess..." she managed to say. "...though I do admit...your brother is pretty cute." she whispered half hoping Pearl didn't hear her.

Shada's ears go down and her eyes showing she knows the feeling. How though is the question. "Well..thank you for your time." she said before suddenly at a great speed moves out of the room.

A knock on Smash's room door can be heard, a little bit harder then it should be though.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Pearl laughed a little. "Don't worry, I know." She said. She stood up a bit, and joined her by the mirror, at least to check and see if she didn't get any crumbs on her dress.

Electric nodded. "See you soon." He said, before she left. He closed the door behind her, and looked back towards Zap. "See? She's a nice person." He said.
Zap nodded. "Yeah..they all are."

Smash stood in front of a mirror, after finally finding an Atlantian outfit that he liked. "Not too formal, not too casual..." He muttered, satisfied. He stared at his reflection, wondering about how it'd all go. 'I don't know what makes me more nervous; The fact that this is my first date, or the fact that I'm dating a princess.' He snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a knock at the door. He turned to look at it, "Come in." He called back.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

"I guess it really would be like a date...sort of...and it would be my first one...OH! Pearl I have something pretty you can wear to match your dress." Luna suddenly said snapping her fingers and going to her table with the other mirror. Slowly she pulled out of no where inside a drawer a pretty necklace matching the dress. Real diamonds and emeralds. She offered it to Pearl. "Go ahead, try it on"

Sam open the door and slowly entered. His face blank but his eyes showing he was thinking. "I see you are about ready for the.."date"..." he said eyeing Smash curious at the Atlantian clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: