Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 am

"It's alright." She said. "So long as Smash tells me all about it, right?" She nudged him, playfully.

"Huh? Oh yeah, of course." Smash nodded. "When we get back I'll tell you all about it." He said. 'IT? What does she mean "It"..? I guess we'll find out along the way.'

"Is there more for me to see, or do I have to go back now?" Pearl asked.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 am

"Well there are several more rooms like this one and there are some ruins under this temple that is under the water..it show some of our history if you are interested and can swim?" Luna said thoughtfully while pulling out the three devices that allow them to breath under water.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 am

Smash rose an eyebrow at the devices, but Pearl smiled broadly. "Oh right, I almost forgot about those." She said.

"What are they?" Smash asked.

"They'll let you breath underwater." Pearl explained. "We can both swim pretty well," She said, looking back at Luna. "And I'm anxious to know what it's like to be able to breath underwater. Let's go there!"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 pm

"Alright." Luna said grinning at Pearl. She started to lead them down the stairs deeper into the tunnel until they reach an area that has water in the middle of the stairs. She handed the devices to Smash and Pearl. "Put the mouth pieces in your mouth and just breath normally. The other part should cover your nose." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:15 pm

They both did as they were instructed, and made sure that the nose piece fit on properly. "Ready." Smash said.
"Me too." Pearl said. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Luna decided to not use her device and sets it off to the side. "Follow me and stay close...the fish shouldn't bother you with me around" she said before sinking into the water and starting to swim without taking a breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 pm

'Would they have if she weren't?' Smash thought to himself. The two nodded and descended into the water. They swam after her, and were excited that the devices actually worked.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 am

As they swam down following Luna, they could see many Atlantian species of fish only found there. Some of them looking very aggressive and even get close until Luna seems to do something in the water to make the fish stay away. There were a group of purple with blue marking type lobsters that seem to be as huge as a table if not a little bit bigger along with several other kinds of large fish. She lead them deep into the water until they should notice where a wall had fallen down but left room to swim under. She moved slowly going under the wall then up towards where the water broke to an air pocket. They should see a room half broken and in the water right where they can get out of the water and walk on. Atlantis symbols everywhere on the walls now.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:55 am

Smash and Pearl poked their heads out of the water, and took a look around. "Whoa, where's this?" Smash asked, his voice muffled by the mouth-piece of the device. From the looks of the symbols, they figured it was an important part of the temple.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Luna's voice appeared in both of her minds so she wouldn't have to talk over the piece in her mouth. "I'm not sure...no one is and I'm the only one who knows of this place. Atlantis has been around for a long time. We lost our history at one point..so we have no idea what these temples mean. Some of it is in old Atlantian which only my mother knows how to read it..but barely. More than likely this was a temple for some god and this was the part where they worshiped it the most...but that's a guess." As she swam to the edge and pulled herself out out of the water, she pointed to a few picture stories which were fading with time and from the salt of the water. There were even a few doors located near them, one door with a picture of what appears like a dragon yet looks different from dragons they've might have seen in books, seems to fill the back wall above the door. It seem to be part of the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: