Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Both Rachael and Derrik followed him, with Kurtis, Tristan, Lucas and the twins close behind.

"You're being a foolish old man, Eros! Give her to us, or else" Threatened one of the 4 guards that followed him inside the house. He held his sword in Eros' direction, smiling wickedly at the defenceless man protecting the girl.

The old rabbit was backed into his living room corner, with the teenage girl cowering behind him. He wasn't about to just give her up..

"You think I'm scared of a bunch of youngsters like you?" Eros smirked, and got into his battle stance.

The man frowned, angry that Eros wasn't showing any fear like the others he had the priviledge to slaughter in Lucretia's name.

"You forget your place.." the guard snarled, and held his sword high above his head.

"Stop! Please!" the girl cried, not wanting Eros to get hurt. "I just don't want to go! Eros didn't kidnap me, I swear! I-I ran away!"

The guard paused, then smiled. "That doesn't matter, dear Leah. Your parents made it quite clear what to do to him regardless. Plus Lucretia will be pleased to know he's dead."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 am

Suddenly, the front door slammed shut, with the lock sliding in place. "Oh, is that a fact? Then it'd be such a shame if the news never reached her." Smash stood in front of the door, his hand against the lock. The guards whirled around to face him, pointing their weapons at him.

"Who are you!?" One of them demanded.
"I don't think you need to know that. All you need to know," He walked towards them slowly, cracking his knuckles and his neck, "is that you're in for a world of hurt."

With the guards distracted, Eros and the girl had their chance to make a move.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 am

Without wasting time, Eros quickly ran behind the guard that was speaking to him before, and hit him hard on the side of his neck while his back was turned.

The other three guards turned and watched as their leader feel to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:24 am

With their backs turned, Smash sprung toward two them and sent both of his fists plowing into the back of their heads, sending them crashing face first into the floor. Without wasting another moment, he followed up with a cartwheel into the air to land behind the third guard, both fists above his head. Bringing them down with the gravity of his landing, he bashed the last soldier hard against his back.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Both Rachael and Derrik sweat dropped slightly, freezing in their battle stances the whole time and they weren't even needed.

"G-Good work Smash." Rachael stammered, still surprised at how fast he took out the trained guards.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 am

Smash dusted his hands off and brushed them against his sides. "Nothing special." He shrugged off. "More importantly, what the heck was that all about in the first place? How'd they get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:41 am

Leah stood up from her hiding place. She still looked a bit shaken up from the events, but looked down and crossed her arms. "It was all my doing.." she admitted with guilt.

Eros walked slowly to her and laid his hand on her shoulder. Looking into her eyes, he shook his head. "No. You chose to not be a coward like your parents. They chose the easy way out while you chose to actually stand up and fight for your kingdom." he assured sternly.

The teenage girl looked as if she was going to cry, and nodded. "Thank you.." she whispered.

Eros looked over to Smash. "They were the only guards following us the whole way. I figured if I let them follow us into my house, we'd have a better chance at getting rid of them without causing a scene and getting more of them involved."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:48 am

Smash loosened up after hearing Eros' reasoning. "I see." He briefly glanced at Leah before turning his gaze to Rachel and Derrik. "We probably don't have much time left. Let's go back down and tell everyone what happened."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:20 pm

"Shouldn't we tie those guys up first?" they heard Aaron ask from the kitchen. Behind him were Cody and Tristan, all three looking as though they saw the whole thing.

"I thought I told you three to stay downstairs until we needed you!" Derrik hissed.

Aaron just shrugged his shoulders with a smirk. "Looks like everything's taken care of now, so why yell at us?"

Derrik sighed and rubbed the top of his nose with his index finger and thumb. "Yeah, why bother? You don't ever listen anyways.." he grumbled under his breath.

Rachael and Eros made their way to a large trunk at the end of the dining room, and pulled out some rope and duct tape. Smash and Derrik offered to help, and all four proceeded to tie and gag the unconscious guards.

"Glad to see you made it here safely, Leah. We were all getting pretty worried." Cody said, and scruffed the top of her head.

Leah smiled softly. "Thank you. I'll do whatever it takes to save our rightful queen.."

"Well..now let's go tell everyone else what happened, then get on with our plan." Smash said with a sweat drop after putting the last guard in Eros' bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:20 am

You're not giving up already, are you?^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 64 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 64 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: