Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Yep, I'm ready for this Smash. =) I've gotten a lot of motivation lately for all of my stories. I think I know how I want this story to play out. Its kind of a little rip from Castle in the Sky though..(KIND OF) I'm making my own twists. The only way it'll be similar to that movie is she falls out of the sky and she's from a world hidden in the sky. And people are after her yadda yadda. But thats it.^.^' So..would you like to start it? I still really liked how you, me and Snowy started it before.

This is an rp between me and Smash. Sorry..but I'd really like it if anybody wants to critique it. Smile I'm a person that really likes to hear what other people think about how my staroies are going. So feel free to review and tell me what you think!^_^ Ready when you are Smash!
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Okay, Great. Now, since I'd like this to be canon to my series, I'm just going to ask if you planned to use Yami and the others in this? If it was a crossover, I probably couldn't keep it canon.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Hmm..umm..You know i really don't know if I can find a place for them. They seem kind of..out of place don't you think? =/
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:13 pm

That's why I can't have it canon to my series if they're in. It really wouldn't work out if they were in a modern world.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. The modern Sonic World. xD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm

XD So, What other preparations should we make? Like maybe the setting, where everything is happening, etc?
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Well, normal day in the life of Smash, Gizmo and Mike I suppose. How's that? I have a feeling I won't really be able to come in until my character shows up. And she won't show up until night time. How about Smash and Luna invite everyone to a cookout or something?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:45 am

Hm. That sounds like it may work. Only thing is Mike and his sister live pretty far away from everyone else. So it's probably gonna be like one of those big ol' get togethers where they have time to come down to visit.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:16 am

Oh okay. =) That sounds awesome! Do you think you could tell me more about Mike and his sister first then? I think that's all I need before we get started.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:53 am

Hm. I haven't used Mike and Lina in a while. In fact, I barely ever use them. They're like the side characters that only really exist to serve as a part in Gizmo's backstory. And thus, I almost feel like I don't know much about them myself. I just know that they live in Emerald town and they went to the same school as Gizmo when they were little kids. The three of them were good friends and had a common interest in chao. Originally, there was supposed to be a growing relationship between Gizmo and Lina, but it felt too awkward and I couldn't get it to work out. Not to mention they lived so far apart and they were my characters, not someone else's. It got to the point where nothing was happening between them, so I just dropped it. Lina may or may not still have a crush on Gizmo, but I dunno. Anyway, while Gizmo's more of the smart guy, Micheal is a little more athletic. Though with the experience Gizmo's had with all those crazy adventures that Mike's missed out on, Gizmo's probably in much better shape than he is. The main thing Mike's known for is his hat. He wears a gray baseball cap on his head backwards. Lina on the other hand, is actually kinda bland I admit. Although it's mainly from under use, She's really got nothing worth mentioning. I'm sure we could develop these characters better in time, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlight Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 1 of 68Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: