Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Mike completely froze in shock. 'Wh-what..?' He almost immediately regretted making Diana tell him that. The lifeless look in her eyes stung his heart. Now he didn't know what to say, or do for that matter. What could he say after that?
After a moment of silence, he gently tugged on her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. He didn't say anything more; he simply let her know physically, that he would always be there for her.

'I...don't know what the right thing to do is anymore. So...I'm just going to do whatever I can.' He silently told himself.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:58 am

Oh my gosh I'm not done with this yet, but I wanted to post it up anyways because I'm kinda proud of it. I'd finish it tonight if I wasn't so tired and scared that I'm gonna screw it up. xD I hope you enjoy it and I'll finish it tomorrow, I promise! Very Happy

Diana was silent as she stayed in Mike's comforting embrace. It was so odd how the simplest of notions from him could calm her down so quickly and so easily..

"If you fail to kill her, then she will kill you. You both can not continue to stay alive at once. One of you will die in the end, whether you want it to happen or not." The powerful yet remorseful words from the crystal filled her mind over and over again.

Even though she was still scared, she couldn't find it in herself to cry at this grim fact. What was the point if she did anyways? It wouldn't change anything. Either she won against the darkness of the moon crystal, or it would destroy her in return. The only thing that truly terrified her about it was that she'd be leaving behind Mike and her brother and all of her wonderful friends she made in her short time in Greenflower City to face her 'sister' alone. Not only that, but it would mean that she'd fail everyone. Only she, the rightful ruler of the planet Animas, would be able to destroy the evil from inside the crystal for good. Not Mike, not Smash..not even Percy could do it. It was strange though..she thought she'd be even more scared of the fact of being dead..dead and completely gone forever. But being here, in Mike's gentle yet strong arms, made her more determined not to fail them by letting her 'sister' get the better of her. She had people she had to protect. She couldn't bear the thought of letting them all down by being her usual, weak and terrified self. There was no time for worry, and there was no time to waste on crying like she always did. 'I have to be strong..' She tightened her fists in her new found determination and bravery, and made a silent vow not to fail any of them..especially Mike.

"..Diana."

She woke from her deep thought when she felt Mike push her away gently by her shoulders, so he could look her straight in the eyes. Even though he was trying to sound rational and determined, Diana could hear the worry and despair in his voice.

"Y-Yes?" she stammered. The strange, downcast look he gave her as he trembled and bit his lower lip startled her greatly. She noted the similar looks he gave her when he was worried for her, but none compared to this new, 'pure dread in his whole expression' look. It was almost enough to make her want to kiss him gently to calm him down, and tell him everything was going to be alright..that what she said before was just a cruel joke she made up in her crazy delusions.

..But all she could do was stay silent and watch.

She looked at him questioningly as he started to pull off one of the rings on his wrist, and began to put it on hers. It was clearly too big for her as it dangled from her skinny wrist, but she knew it wouldn't fall off completely. "What's this for?" she asked, puzzled as she lifted her arm and stared at it closely.

"..Its called a Life Ring.” he answered finally, breaking his long silence and pulled her hand down to where it was now resting in both of his tightly. He drifted his gaze down lazily to the ring that rested on her wrist while continuing his explanation. “..When Gizmo gave it to me, he said it had the power to heal in times of need..and that it could probably..” He lifted his eyes to gaze into hers again, his expression now bearing some hope. “..Stop death from happening.”

Diana’s eyes grew wide and at first wondered if she had heard him right. “How is that even possible?” her voice squeaked above a whisper, now looking at the simple ring with astonishment. Mike simply shrugged, not knowing how himself. Gizmo never exactly gave him an explanation either. “Just promise me you’ll never take it off. If what Gizmo said about it is true, then I want you to wear it at all times.” he uttered quietly, almost begging her. He just couldn’t bear the thought of losing her by the hands of Lucretia. Of course it was going to be a terrible thing if she was going to be used as a weapon for Lucretia’s sick plans..but at the very least she would still be alive. The thought that Diana could actually die in the end was so unsettling, he felt as though his insides were jerking uncontrollably, making him feel sick.

Diana didn’t know what to say..so she stayed silent and kept her gaze on the loosely fitting ring on her wrist. What an amazing power this little thing possessed. If what Gizmo said was indeed true, then she wanted Mike to be the one to wear it..For some unknown reason, she felt deep down that he was the one that needed this special ring, not her. The feeling was scary and really bothering her..so without a second thought she put her hand around the ring to remove it from her wrist. “I-I’m sorry, Mike..I can’t accept this.”

Mike quickly stopped her hand from taking it off her wrist by grabbing it and squeezing tight..Too tight.

“Mike?..” she yelped, her eyes wide and flinching from pain. She didn’t expect him to use so much force..

He quickly eased his tight grip on her hand, but didn’t completely let go. “Oh gosh Diana I’m so..so sorry!” he cried, his expression deeply panicked and apologetic as he tried to soothe the pain he caused by gently rubbing the top of her hand with his thumb. He cursed himself and his impulses under his breath. How could he have done that to her?..He never wanted to be the cause of that painful cry ever again.

Diana was still shocked at what he’d done, but knew from the start that it was just an accident. He would never hurt her on purpose, and the way he looked at her tore her up a little inside. She gave him a small smile to show that everything was alright, and returned the soothing touches he gave her hand. This seemed to calm him down a bit, at least enough to lose the panic he felt. “Its alright..” she assured gently, and leaned forward enough where their foreheads and noses were now touching.

“Please forgive me..” he muttered softly, and planted his lips tenderly on her forehead to further show how sorry he was. For some reason, it just wasn’t enough for her to say ‘Its alright’ for him to be forgiven..but he would have to worry about that later. He put both of her hands in his, and held them up to rest against his lips for a moment before staring deeply into her eyes. He had that strange, dreadful look again..as if his world was about to be taken from him at any moment, and he was going to just give up from hopelessness. Again, it was enough to break Diana‘s heart.

“Its just…I need you to do this for me Diana. You have to wear this..or I won’t be able to forgive myself if you really did…ummm..” He couldn’t say it..it physically hurt him too much to even think about saying it.

Diana was about to protest, but he swiftly fit his index finger against her mouth to shush her before she could utter a word, then returned his hand to hold hers again before continuing. “If that did happen to you..And I for some reason kept the ring for myself..whether you convinced me to or not, I would never forgive myself.”
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:56 am

Whoa, dang. I see YOU still got this. Razz I'll be looking forward to the next part.
Also, about the Life Ring. Just in case I hadn't already told you before, the life ring works by healing the wearer when they're in a critical state, with just enough power to keep them alive. Of course, it's not 100% guaranteed to work, but it does its job for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Lol. I'm just as surprised as you are. xD OH okay, thank you.^^'
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:34 pm

I know its not much but I feel bad for hogging this part..^^' I at least want you to contribute to more fluff before stuff gets serious! xD

She wanted to argue with him and tell him that she wasn’t the one he should be worrying about..that he needed to only worry about himself because she didn’t want anything bad to happen to him either..Why was he always so worried about her? Why couldn’t he let her protect him for once? Mike was more stubborn than she was. But the longer she looked at him, the more she felt she needed to do this for him..or he wouldn’t have the peace of mind he needed to be strong for her anymore.

“Are you sure..?” she blurted out before she could stop herself. She couldn’t help it..especially with this terrible feeling that was eating her away inside that told her he was the one meant to wear the ring in the first place..”I just..I don’t want anything bad to happen to you and you not being able to..because of me having it and..” All her words were jumbling too close together as she struggled to get the right explanation out.

An amused smirk suddenly appeared on Mike’s lips as he chuckled at her, and gave her a genuine smile for the first time since she woke up. “Don’t worry about me Diana, I’ll be fine. I’m your guardian after all aren’t I? They can’t get rid of me that easily..“ He paused to cup his hand against her cheek and locked his loving eyes with hers. “..As I have you to protect, I don‘t plan on dying any time soon.” he vowed, looking so sincere..as if he truly believed he had control of it all.

Her cheeks began to heat up from his touch as she was reminded once again of the love they shared, and felt strangely comforted by his words. He didn’t know if he was going to die from protecting her or not, and she knew that fact as well..but the strong and confident way he said it made her believe it more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:16 am

Okay..I read pages 31 through 68. Im completely refreshed of whats going on in the story, and am ready to discuss it! xD After, like, 8 months of completely abandoning it..lol.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:51 pm

I still haven't even started yet. ._______.;
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Lol. You have until 7:00 your time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 68 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 68 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: