Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Thanks. I'm going at a decent pace, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 am

The other day I tried out two things that would be used later in the game. The first one was getting mail in your mailbox. As the story progresses, you'll sometimes get a letter in the mailbox infront of your house from people you've met along your journey or people related to the people you've met. For instance,

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 NewScreenshot19-1
Boo hoo, nothing for you.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 NewScreenshot20
You Got Mail!

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 NewScreenshot21
This letter is from Meryl, Speedy's mother. She thanks you for helping Speedy out in the game (which is how he joins your party) and wishes you luck in stopping Dr. Eggman.
Pop Quiz! Who was the person who drew that picture of Speedy's mother? (Note, She was renamed to Meryl, used to be Speedin.)

The second thing I was working on was a treasure detecting skill. Can only be used by Frost or Icicle. "Power Star: Detect."

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 NewScreenshot22-1
Now Loading...

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 NewScreenshot23-1
Pretty neat, huh? It shows which treasures are in a treasure chest, and which ones are hidden away someplace and not exactly in a chest.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 NewScreenshot24
Yep, It works. There's the chest alright.

The first letter won't arrive until after you've already gotten Tails in your party, which is in the Mystic Ruins. And Frost won't join your party until a little later afterwards. Or, rather, you can't get him until then. Remember that he's optional. So these things are currently on hold. I just wanted to see if/how they would work.
Back to top Go down
Wesker8
Son of Wind
Son of Wind
Wesker8

Male
Number of posts : 517
Birthday : 1993-03-24
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Tails the Fox

Character sheet
Name: Cindy
Level: 55
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:08 pm

wow that's pretty cool smash
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Thank you.

No new updates at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 am

Expect a late, yet large update. I've been having a hard time doing things in some kind of order lately. A lot's been going on. I've got a lot on my mind. But soon things will start calming down and I can probably work a little faster on my game. I think what I really need is a full night's sleep. Since I've been going out so much lately,(sometimes multiple times a day.) I've been getting to bed late.

But with my mom's laptop finally in working order again, I can work a lot more efficiently. I can work on little things there, but it would really help a lot.

I've been getting ideas for mainly the story lately. But its for how the ending would work out. I only wrote down the backstory that slowly gets revealed throughout the game. (Events that took place before the game.) I've gotten into the writing mood finally, but I feel like I have no place to write it at all. Since I have no place to write it down, it kinda unmotivated me for actually working on my game. So thats one reason the next update will be late. When I DO write out the story, very few people will get to read it. infact, probably only 3 other than myself. Sorry 'bout that, I can't spoil the game to everyone. I need someone besides myself to look over it and tell me how I've done.

Hopefully by the next update, I can show you more of Green Flower City. And for wishful thinking, a completed GFC.
Back to top Go down
Wesker8
Son of Wind
Son of Wind
Wesker8

Male
Number of posts : 517
Birthday : 1993-03-24
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Tails the Fox

Character sheet
Name: Cindy
Level: 55
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm

that's the think about making stories, i guess huh?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Yep. It happens to me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

This is here for archiving. Its a list of dungeons I plan on putting in this game. Just so I won't forget. I'll put them in order of the story. (Dr. E means its Eggman's dungeon, while BR stands for dungeons concerning Splice's story. Final means it concerns both)

Spoiler:

Should I explain what happens in these dungeons? Maybe I'll let a bit of information slip, but I won't totally spoil anything. But that will come later anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/350Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Oh god. Now I have to COMPLETELY replay the game so I can see ALL the endings and there's no getting out of it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! .___.
[/randomness]
Multiple possible endings along with sidequests. Oh god. This game has a lot of replay value though, so awesomeness. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:23 pm

XD Thanks. I planned for it to have a lot of that.

BTW, The Best ending is pretty much the same as the good ending. You pretty much have to unlock every character and then beat the game with the good ending. The Best ending has more to see.

Just a heads up. I'm not telling exactly how to get the Good ending. even though I already put up hints. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 6 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next