Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/350Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Well, can I ask one question:
Is the "Bad" ending you get if you fail to collect all 7 emeralds not as bad as the "Worst" ending? If so, then I REALLY have to watch how I play the game. >_>
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 am

Yes. Thats why its called the "Bad" and the "Worst". Its just the results of what happens if you choose to do certain things.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Wesker8
Son of Wind
Son of Wind
Wesker8

Male
Number of posts : 517
Birthday : 1993-03-24
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Tails the Fox

Character sheet
Name: Cindy
Level: 55
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:57 pm

cool i like games with different ending; more to accomplish :tails:
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Kyle's nearing completion. I just need to know what sword-skills I should give him now that I've removed most of them. I am removing a huge chunk out of his Magic-Sword skills and adding some more onto his normal sword techniques. But I'm replacing a lot of them. Here's the difference between the skills he used to have and the skills he has.

Jump Slice: Performs multiple somersaults in the air while striking the enemy with sword out. (May or may not replace.)

Sword Beam: Shoots a beam out of the blade. (Replaced with Power Strike: puts all of his strength behind an attack. [pierces defense])

Super Sword Beam: Powered up version of Sword Beam. (Free skill slot)

Sword Thok: Jumps and shoots self forward at the enemy with sword sticking out. (Free Skill Slot)

Multi-Blade Frenzy: Attacks wildly swinging his sword around in a mad frenzy. Attempts to instantly kill an enemy, if not blind them from the bright flash emitting from the attack. (Kept, but updated.)

Mirage Cut: Tricks the enemy and attacks from above. Powerful and 100% chance hit. (Will be kept and updated.)

Hyper Blade: Kyle's ultimate move. Uses all skills learned. Using the 6 elements of the Gemblade in one powerful attack, Hyper Blade neutralizes normally impenetrable barriers. (Kept, but updated.)

There are two other free spaces that I could possibly use for skills, or possibly something else. I need ideas here. I kind of have an idea for two that come from two different games: 1 being Cloud Strife's 'Braver' limit break, and 2 being the well known 'Demon Fang' from the Tales Of series, which could be a sufficient replacement for the Sword beam skill he had.
Back to top Go down
LuckytheHedgehog
LuckytheHedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic

Character sheet
Name: Ventus the Freelancer
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6585/6585Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6585/6585)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 am

both great idea, but why not put self-buffing moves that increase attack? i do like the demon fang idea though. that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:23 am

..That could work out.

I have an idea for two moves now. One Speedy gave me, the other I got from the idea of giving him Braver. Its a lot more fancy like...Kyle tends to be fancy with his sword skills. XD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:18 am

Not really an update, but I suppose I should show off the fact that the Cast Pic I made earlier has been updated to its final full version.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 SpliceTheHedgehogCast2-2
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Hm..Not really an update, Just something I thought I'd take note of.

While I was doing a test battle, I had Smash use his skill "Gather Power". But All the other times I had used it, it didn't really have much of an effect. I just used it this time for the heck of it.

But when He attacked, (note, Smash had his ultimate weapon equipped and was at level 99, the amount of damage he had been doing was atleast 1,000. At most 2,000.) I was shocked. He did about 6,000 damage with each hit.
But when he got weakened, (about 25% of HP or less.) He started doing his normal attack power. When I tried using the skill again, it acted as if I already did it and said "Miss". So I healed him, and he started doing 6,000 damage again.

This was very interesting to me, and I'm gonna be conducting some tests with this. I'm gonna have to find a way to tone it down too, otherwise it will make fights too easy with him.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:06 pm