Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:35 pm

So far I've got it to work for one weapon. I could easily just copy/paste what I did to make the others work too, but I think I'm gonna try to be a little creative and experiment with them.

Regardless of the results of my experiments, if it works for one weapon it'll definitely work for the others.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Been working a bit slowly here, as things have been rapidly coming up to prevent me from focusing on SpTH lately. But anyway, I just recently remembered a comment made by Roy some time ago about the Item TV boxes looking flat. I thought I'd try to do something about that.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Item_t10

In doing so, I have also restored the original color. (Because way back when, I didn't use Irfanview for whatever reason.)

On the subject of item TV's, I've been considering replacing the majority of the treasure chests in the game with these.
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Qbox10

They'll serve the same purpose of course; The change is more or less for aesthetic reasons. I want to save the treasure chests for items that are truly special or important.
Of course, the change from chests to TV boxes also gives me a bit more diversity in showing what contains what. I could probably have an icon for weapons, armor, etc. Or I could just leave most of them as random. Haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Spoiler:

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Hammer_time__by_frost1992-d7empsy

I did a thing.

So somewhere along the line I got the idea of Speedy using Hammer Flip from KSS. Turns out it was a great way to portray his variation of the characterized Piko Piko Hammer.

If I hadn't already talked about that, one of the hammer weapons is in fact, the Piko Piko Hammer. Its style alters depending on the character equipping it. This was inspired by the tag-team abilities with Amy Rose in Sonic Advance 3, where anyone paired with her could use a hammer.
I went and designed hammers for (almost) everyone. As Speedy's had fire painted on the side of it, I figured this was a nice way to use it.
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Pretty neat. Sort of takes away Amy's uniqueness in my opinion, but like you said it's been done before in SA3, and besides Amy doesn't appear in SpTH, so I think its use as a weapon is a nice way to keep the game true to the Sonic series. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 pm

I would call it something other than Piko Piko Hammer but it's a fun concept.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Well then, what would you call it?
I'm open to suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Spirit Mallet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm

I like it! Changed accordingly.

Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 am

Make all the individual character hammers Sprit Mallets (since they're all based off the, well, individual characters), and then make the Piko Piko hammer a bonus weapon. ^^

EDIT: I uploaded a new experimental piece yesterday. Smile Let me know what you like or dislike about it, since I'm starting to apply effects and equalizers to some of the instruments.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Phys the Echidna wrote:
make the Piko Piko hammer a bonus weapon. ^^

I was debating over whether or not I wanted to do that, but now that I have a second opinion sure. [/extremelylateresponse]

Anyway, I figured I should give an end-of-the-month update. Unfortunately, I haven't done too much since I finished the Blaze Mallet. I started working on Kyle's hammer, but then I got swept away in other matters and haven't focused on the game since.
Since I only have two weeks left of school now, I should be able to pick things up fairly soon. Splice is fairly close to being finished, having a good majority of his basic animations completed in his dagger moveset. There are only a few more of those that need finishing before I go and edit his skills. It's still a lot of spritework left to deal with, but if I work as hard as I did during spring break then he should be finished in...mmm...I'd say about Mid-June. Don't quote me on this.

Also Phys, sorry that I haven't been getting back to you on those songs. I've just been trying to get my plans in order before replying on SpTH's talk page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 36 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next