Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 am

Nobody was sure. Not even she was.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, progress has been kinda slow since I've been taking some time off to work on other things. Most of the stuff I've done since the last update either aren't really worth dedicating an update to or would reveal spoilers to those who haven't already seen it.
But one thing I did was update some of the battle backdrops. There are now visible flames in the background during the attack on GFC. The sewers look a little better now, as well.

The main thing I've been doing as of late is spriting. Though I wasn't really spriting for this game, it indirectly helped progress things a little further.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 am

It's been exactly 1 month since I last posted here.

I'm working on completely redoing Smash's skill layout. No, I'm not erasing all the skills and starting over. They just need to be seriously arranged. I also made some new skills that I wanted to get in. Counting them all, (including some older ones that still exist, with the exception of Death,) it adds up to 19 skills total. He can only have a max of 12, and 2 of them are reserved for High Tension.
So, in order to fit some of them in, I need to make an altered skill layout for his High Tension state. Which means he can only use certain skills in High Tension. The way I was revamping the power up makes this completely possible. In turn, I'm forced to rearrange his current layout to fit the new changes.

I'm also getting rid of some skills. Quick blow was already gone (it might end up being a regular attack animation for certain weapons) but now Accumulate is out too. It always bothered me because it seemed useless and High Tension is basically a way better version of it. Redundancy is a no no here. I may have mentioned it before, but Meteor Smash is also being taken off. However, I may use it again elsewhere. In it's place, though, is Divine Fist.

I honestly can't wait for the new updates on him. He's been long overdue.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Accumulate increased your offense normally, right? I know I planned for one character to have a set of skills that revolved around temporarily increasing one's stats. I think it might have been Hyper, but he's not gonna be around anymore. I guess I could give it to Shade as a secondary moveset.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Yes, that's what Accumulate does. No, that's not what Hyper was going to do, unless it was a secondary thing. Hyper's specialty was just the opposite: Breaking the enemy's stats.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Spoiler:

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-20
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow or Silver

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:13 pm

You should make box art for this. Well technically not BOX art since your not selling it. It just would look cooler that way.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:16 pm

You know I would if I could.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Whelp, Smash is making progress here. I've been mainly sprucing up and finishing off his sprites. Through today and yesterday, I managed to knock down five birds with one stone. Four of his skills and his ultimate weapon have all been finished.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Smash_paper
I've made a checklist over on SFW. You can keep track of how much else needs to be done, here. Note that I'm only really focusing on his In-Battle stuff for now.
There's about 16 more animations that need completing; the majority of them just need their sprites done. If I can keep this up, then Smash should be done in no time. I'm aiming for October at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:12 am

Whelp, I'm behind schedule again. Took a little break, got sick twice, and had to take off time from the computer. I haven't progressed much since the last update, and there's less than a week left in September. Hopefully I'll get a substantial amount done by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 20 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next