Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 am

Sorry for the slow progress. I've been very distracted over the past few days due to some relatives visiting.

I've completed a few miscellaneous things, but failed to get much farther in the story. Due to being distracted, I've often started on something and then get thrown off by something, and then forget what I was doing by the time I get back and then start on something else. Repeat.

Through all of that, here's a few various things I managed to get down.

Kyle has learned a new skill: Flash Strike. Now, he only needs one animation to be completed before he is rendered a complete character.

Gizmo has learned 2 new skills. Or rather, one new skill and recovered one old skill from before the last database corruption. Blast Cannon and Energize. Blast Cannon looks better than it did before. Gizmo can be considered a completed character now that he's recovered his lost skill, but I am going to go back and redo some of his sprites and animations.

I have discovered the possibility of a skill where one character can give up their own HP to another person. The only problem is that you'll have to set it to heal everyone, otherwise it won't work. I have given that skill to Violet, seeing how she lacks in skills and also was the Guinea Pig for it. From that discovery, I have created a skill for Cymbeline called "Sacrifice". I'm sure you know how that works. She pretty much gives up her own life to completely restore everything to everyone in the party.

Smash only needs a few animations redone, and he's complete. MAINLY just an update in sprites which shouldn't take too long. But as I'm going along, I will have to go back and remove the spikes from his knuckles on all of his sprites. Only then will he be truly complete.

Sonic has been a decently playable character since the days of before Splice The Hedgehog. But nowadays there have been updates to him and he's a lot more fun to use. But he's still incomplete. I have made a few things for him though that makes him more compatible with this particular game, and he has a remade spindash skill now. (The old one was lost and crappy to begin with.)

Also, here's the biggest update of them all.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 Splice_The_Hedgehog_New_Title_by_Frost1992

Tadaaa! Two friends of mine helped out with this. One did the text and the other upgraded Splice himself. I love the way it came out.

Thats about all I've gotten done in the past week and weekend. I'm gonna keep at it and try my best.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Good Progress Smash! Really ^_^. Its good to know that you still havent given up. I'm rooting for ya and hope for more deets before the premiere of the game =T. Dont be discouraged! XD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Give up? NO WAY! Things were just getting good in the story. This is the farthest I've ever gotten in a game that had all the good elements I lacked and even more that I never even imagined having before. I'm gonna keep on going!

Thanks, Cy'. You actually got my inspiration up. Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am

Good to know Smash! I'm here for ya Frost pose XD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:03 pm

I suppose it's only right to give you guys an update.

As stated above, I took my break for a while. Although I still did a few minor things here and there, and even got started on the northern parts of Green Flower City.

But now, I've gone ahead and finished up Smash for (almost) good. The only things I haven't done are these; Remove all the spikes off of his knuckles in each and every one of his sprites used in the game, and redo his signature move: Skull Cracker.

There are a lot of little things I've gone ahead and done to modify the gameplay a bit. I will upload two videos to show here later. One will show how Smash has turned out in his final updates that make him a completely completed character, and the second one will show all the small updates and experiments I've conducted. I may need help with some things. It'll become clear what I'm talking about after you've seen the video.

When I'll get them both recorded? I don't know. I hope to have them both up by Monday, but somehow I doubt I'll be able to pull that off. I will try, though.

And after that, I should be able to finally progress in the story. Kapus finally got around to making that area. I just need to take it and fix it up a bit so that it'll be ready for him to make the scene, and I'll take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Description
"Here it is, as promised. Sorry that I'm nearly 2 weeks late. My main computer had gone down the entire of last week. So I was restricted from doing anything on my game.

But now that it got fixed, It runs much faster while recording. So that means I can record the Gameplay videos. I've also managed to get it to run a bit faster in Green Flower Zone. Just to the point to where it's bearable. The map was too large. That combined with the laggyness that the computer had been going through, It was just terrible.

Next, though, Small Updates and Tests 2! Stay tuned!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 11 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next