Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 am

That sounds like it could be easily exploited late in the game.

2,000 hp is a bit much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 am

True. I did plan to tone it down a little, but I wanted to wait and see after I created other new items.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:19 am

I haven't really been doing much work on this lately. Aside from messing around with stuff and preparing a bonus boss, I began to want to start making tournaments for the Blitz Pit. And that's when I came up with this battle here:

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Team_g10

It's Team Garnet! From front to back, the team consists of:

• Jessie Garnet: The team leader. A spunky girl who loves to fight. Physically the strongest and has the most HP, though lacks defense.
  • James Hunter: Jessie's right hand man. A martial artist student who trains hard. His stats are pretty balanced.
  • Crystal Corazana: Jessie's best friend, and one of your own first party members. If you don't have her out in your party at this time, she'll side with them.
  • Zap Star: One of Crystal's closest friends, and the newest member. He is the only one with elemental powers, and can be rather dangerous if left alone.

This battle is available late in the game, (since for the most part, Zap is sick and staying home.) I'm kind of excited to start working on the other Blitz Pit battles now, too. But I know I have other things in the game that I should be doing...

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:00 am

Oh how I would love to implement this into the game...

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Blast_cannon_by_frost1992-d4uyh3v
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 am

For those of you who were not informed, Splice has gotten a new look.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Splice12

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Splice_New_Sprite_4
I even made him a new battle stance! Though I highly doubt I'll actually use this ingame, but I'm rather proud of how this one came out. Been meaning to do it for a while actually.

So, you all know what this means. I'll have to go back and redo all his sprites All Over Again. Of course, it'll be worth it in the end. Also, I might need some help with the current title screen...It needs updating too. (As does the Game Over screen, but I can handle that myself, I believe.)

I'm also thinking about getting Splice a different voice. I honestly don't think I'll find one that I'd like, but it's worth a look.

In other news, I may or may not have said this but I created a new skill for Cymbeline. I'm not gonna say what for now, but I plan to have other characters capable of learning it with a Light ring or better. I might have to redo a lot of her sprites as well. Luckily she doesn't have too many at the moment, so it won't be too much work that I don't already have to do.

Daz, my main source of music, hasn't been feeling well lately. (He also hasn't been able to get on here, either. His browser or something won't lead it.) So the next batch of remixes, much of which I planned to put in the game, is on hold for now. He's also been having a bit of a rough time. I'm planning on working on his character very soon, and hopefully boost his spirits a little more. (Though I already did that through words, but hey.) He explained to me about the skills he should be able to use a while back, so I have somethings to work off of.

And lastly, Kyle. His Magic Sword skills are all pretty basic and boring. I mean, I know it's for balance and all, because the other characters have some elements personalized and he just uses all (but light and darkness,) But they're all really bland. Don't get me wrong, I don't entirely miss the way I had that whole section laid out originally. That section was so cluttered with pure elemental and mixed elemental spells that he was messy and overpowered.
To remedy this, I plan on giving him all the spells he used throughout the series. Recently I looked back and dug through all the RP's he's been through to look up and save all the spells he's cast. You can read what I got here, though it's not finished yet. I might also add some more sword skills, too. Unlike Magic Sword, regular sword skills always seemed to be rather empty to me. Main reason why I never added more was because I couldn't think of any more. I thought of one more, but it kind of requires the enemy to move with him, so I can't add it. I'm sure I can think of alternatives though.

Aaand that concludes my post of "updates".
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 am

Well, I've been messing with some of Cy's sprites recently. I realized that it would be really hard to get extra sprites of her wings flapping, something that will definitely be required. So I decided that I'd try finding another pair of winged sprites to try them on her. But it looks kind of off to me. I might just ask Kapus for help on this one, whether he could make the rotations of the sprites I originally had or make his own sprites for her.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Cy_s_w10

I also noticed that a whole lot of Cy's sprites are in need of some serious work. So these are the only ones I can show right now.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 pm

It's very hard to distinguish between her hair and her wing in the new sprite.

Also, while you're at it, it'd be nice if she looked less like Amy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:56 pm

That's probably why it looks off.

And that's an issue to bring up with Cy' herself. Though I do agree.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 pm

There are a ton of things about the plot that I'm currently trying to fit into this game. I've already written out the story from start to finish, but there's so much I left out along with some new things I want to add. I've been looking up and down the document I saved of it, trying to figure out where to squeeze in the pieces of the story, but I haven't gotten much done at all. Now I think I know what has to be done about this. I'm gonna be spending some time re-writing the whole story layout. No, I'm not really changing anything; I just need to make a fresh new draft. This'll probably take a long while, so I most likely won't be getting much spriting done. (not that I've been getting too much done lately, anyway. >_> ) I'm hoping to be able to add in all that I had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 am

I say that and then I go and make a new boss fight. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, There are a couple of battles I came up with in the past week. One is an early boss fight, which I'm thinking comes right around the first dungeon.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Mecha_10

A bulky Fire Breath steps up to the plate, being promoted from Mini-boss to standard Boss status. This will most likely be the last you ever see of the Fire Breaths, unless they start reappearing as regular enemies.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Mecha_11

You can expect this guy to put up a fight, that's for sure. I can't say much about his minions though.

And then there's this battle.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Bullie10

Remember those thugs you saw at Black Rose? Well, they've grown in numbers. Oh, and you might notice that Kyle doesn't have the Gemblade with him. There's a pretty good reason why he's here fighting these guys...
This battle takes place sometime later, after you've met the majority of the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 16 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next