Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:49 pm

You should probably have a little more variety with the mini bosses. Fire Breaths are getting kind of dull. You fight four or five of them at the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Yes I know. I was already browsing through the badniks and mini-bosses to find replacements for them. I just haven't had any results just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:36 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Yes I know. I was already browsing through the badniks and mini-bosses to find replacements for them. I just haven't had any results just yet.

You see, the main reason why I hadn't had any results were because most of the mini-bosses would seem somewhat out of place in this part of the story. I'd planned to use them elsewhere, if at all. Basically, Eggman's plan here is to burn the city to the ground and build on it's ruins. So logically, most of the mini-bosses here would be attributed to fire.
The problem is there's so few mini-bosses that I could make into that, and I have almost too many badniks to work with here.

But I've found a solution. I've decided to go and take some of Eggman's actual boss machines that he uses, and replaced him with Egg Robo. There are several Egg Robos out there, so having multiple isn't a problem. With a little bit of editing, I've managed to make some more mini-bosses to fit in there. This'll also help me out a lot later. I'll be posting pictures of the latest changes on the battles throughout the attack on Green Flower City, once I've finished testing them.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Alright, I've got a bit of a big update today. First, lemme go over the stuff on the current subject. The mini-bosses have been updated.

Now, I didn't change the first two, the ones where you have to help Violet and Smash respectively. But the next one after that when you team up with Violet and Speedy, That got a makeover.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 SpeedyBattle

Despite how tough that big thing looks, the difficulty remains relatively the same. It's still challenging, as it comes before a savepoint and you'd need to have some items handy before coming over here. Speedy starts off in a critical state, so you have to rush in and heal him. Splice and Speedy are much more prone to getting hurt now that the Fire Breaths have been replaced by things that can actually hurt them without resorting to missiles. (I'd noticed how almost every machine I had fired missiles. >=/ ) So you have to watch Splice a lot more often this time around. The thing also starts using stronger attacks when it's weak.

Tab's battle stayed the same, as it had a Poison breath instead.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 CrystalBattle

Crystal's battle got a change too. That drilling robot hits hard and can attack everyone with an earthquake. But it's defense is pretty low; Even Crystal can do some damage to it. So keep attacking it!

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 SpliceBattle

Splice's battle also got updated. There are two of those driller guys, now. I haven't actually tested how hard this is yet, so it might change.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 FrostBattle-1

Frost's battle got a complete makeover. The dialog changed a bit as well, as Splice is even more shocked now than before.

Bowling spin got a slight update, but it's not really worth mentioning here.

And that's about it for that part. In other news, I've started working on extending the World Map a bit, seeing how there are a bunch more places I want to go now. At the moment, this is what it looks like.
Spoiler:

I don't wanna go too far into the details, since there are a lot of rearrangements in order. The two cities on the top part of the road are Emerald Town (left) and Central City (right). I moved them farther to the left because Emerald Town had a beach. But remembering Central City in SAB2's map, it was also right next to the ocean, with a bridge/highway crossing it from the city's right. So, I'm gonna have to move the two places to a different spot.

I also had trouble deciding where to put the Mystic Ruins. That's the area to the right of the two cities I mentioned. That'll have to move when I relocate the cities. Perhaps they can switch places?

All the way to the top is a desert. You can barely see it, but there's a town somewhere in the middle of it. That's Kartilla, and you'll have to go there sometime. I finally know where to use the "Golden Sands Zone" area that Daz made a remix for. Except that remix was really old and he made a better song for it. Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 57940

And that's about it for now. There's a lot more to be done, but I'm getting there!
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 pm

This time, we've got a music update. I've uploaded four songs for you guys to listen to.

Video Description

"NOTE: I haven't started on the actual area yet, so all you can see is the place located on the World Map. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, This song is, as you can probably already tell, a remix of Castle Eggman Zone. In fact, Ruined Stronghold IS Castle Eggman. But this takes place quite a number of years after SRB2's timeline, so it's in ruins now. (Seriously, SRB2 started somewhere in 199X. This takes place roughly 2008-2009, or so. It might not actually be that long storywise, but think about it. It makes sense that it'd be ruined and abandoned now.)

Why you have to go to an abandoned ruined castle, is not something I can just tell you right off the bat. Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 57940 There's spoilers there, and It's a long story.

SuperSonicRemix/DJ Daz The Hedgehog did this song, and I mixed it with the original. The results were satisfying. We also did Act 2, but I'll show that later, when I actually start the zone."

Video Description

"This is the first Original song created for this game. A Road Through The Earth was composed by KRDSonic, and had it's midi remixed by DJ Daz; also known as Supersonicremix. The song is used in small cave passageways, as the name implies. There are usually no enemies inside the cave, so when you hear this theme you'll know that the coast is clear.

I do like how this theme came out. It sounds peaceful, yet very mysterious. Like there are many secrets hidden away within the cave walls, just waiting to be discovered. It's an archeologist's dream!

Take a look at the two's channels here. All credit goes to them for making this song!

KRDsonic: https://www.youtube.com/user/KRDsonic
SuperSonicRemix: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSonicRemix"

Video Description

"Remember that old remix of Daz' battle theme? Well, it got updated a long time ago. I never got around to uploading it until now. Basically, I mixed this version with the newer remix and the Tales of the World version of the song. So yeah, this is how it sounds now. Much better I think. Remix done by the same as always. Razz

Here's the link to the older one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_5mcF4xyko"

Video Description

"Surprised? For the first time ever, I've made a music video with actual gameplay. This was by far the hardest SpTH Soundtrack video I've ever made, for obvious reasons. Daz gave me such a hard time, A nerf is most likely in order. It took me until recently to realize why Splice took such heavy damage from Lightning Claw. I'd forgotten that Splice is weak against Lightning. And I already set it up for the two to duel on the last battle, and Daz is serious about winning this time now. Oh crap.

So yeah, This is the final battle against Daz until he decides to join your party. This is probably my favorite battle remix Daz has ever made. I told him to do whatever he wanted with the song, since it was technically HIS battle theme. So we can all see that he wanted to end the little feud with the power of rock. What a way to go.
"

Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:13 am

Not too much to say at the moment. I've been working on adding Splice's new quillstyle to his sprites. I don't quite have enough material to show yet, but I'm mainly posting as a heads up that I will probably not have any updates for a little while. At the moment I'm trying to help Daz with a project of his own.
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Quillstyle..?

That's a rather amusing word.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Indeed it is.

In other news, I'm starting to get back to working on this game, a little bit at a time. Still don't have enough to show, but I may upload some more music videos soon.
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Good to know, old chap.

I should probably make a topic for Roy here sometime..
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah. Provide plenty of screenshots when you do, since many of your maps are quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 17 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next