Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:19 am

Gizmo and Lina's eyes widened, seemingly with shock. "Wait, he knew she was waking up...?" He asked quietly.

"I-I don't know..." Lina responded at the same volume, just as confused as he was.

Now that she was awake, Mike was filled with excitement. He smiled at her, but then realized that he couldn't bring himself to really say anything. He didn't know what to say at all.

"Well! Good morning!" Smash's voice rang throughout the room. He had just walked into the room. "We've been waiting a little while for you to wake up."

"Uh-Good morning..!" Mike chimed in, thanking Smash in his mind for giving him something to say.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:11 pm

The girl looked around the room with confusion, but turned and looked to Mike and Smash.

'Where..am I? And who are these people?...' She was starting to get a little scared from not knowing what was going on. In fact, she started to realize that she didn't even know who she was before this very moment..

"G-Good morning to you too." she said quietly. She was still scared, but was glad that they were all friendly. 'Waiting for me to wake up?'

Her eyes gazed at Mike for a bit longer. For some reason, she felt like she had known him her whole life.

'What is..this feeling?' she asked herself.

Smash, Lina, and Gizmo watched as Mike and the girl were still staring at each other.

Smash cleared his throat to get their attention, and began to introduce everyone. "My name is Smash, and this is Lina, Gizmo and.."

"Michael." Mike finished for himself.

Lina and Gizmo were surprised he used his full name.

The girl smiled at them. "And my name is Diana. It's nice to meet you all. But I was wondering..how did I get here?"

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Smash stepped forward. "Nice to meet you, Diana." He said. "As for how you got here, Ehh, I'm not entirely sure on the HOW part, but I saw it happen." He said with a bit of a shrug. "Could you come downstairs? We'll talk about it down there. We've also got a few questions to ask about the incident, but I'm not sure how much you can answer."

Mike held his hand out to her, offering to help her out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 pm

'What incident?...' she asked herself.

She looked at Mike, and gladly accepted his help out of the bed.

But then she looked down..and a little scared.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked.

"I'm sorry..I don't think I can help you answer anything..." she said sadly.

"Why's that?" asked the blue echidna.

"Because..I don't remember anything...I..I don't even know how I remember my name..."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 am

Smash's eyebrows shot up. "Don't remember..anything? At all?" He asked, somewhat surprised. He turned his head and buried his face into his palm. Dang..I should have known. How many times has someone come from the sky like that and actually REMEMBERED something? Besides Frost? He thought.

Gizmo folded his arms, looking rather concerned. "It looks like we won't be getting any farther than speculations and theories anytime soon." He said.

Smash turned back around to face them. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "I didn't expect you to have lost your memory. But even if you can't answer anything, I think you should still come downstairs. The rest of my friends were down there, and I think they should be just as informed as we are. Could you come with us, please?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Diana looked a little hesitant, but she felt she could trust them. "A-Alright.." she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Smash gave a friendly smile. "Follow me." He said. He lead the group downstairs.

Everyone was talking at once about the situation. Nobody had any answers, and they were kinda worried about how long they were taking upstairs. Though they hadn't heard anything and felt that it'd be alright as long as Smash was up there with them. The whole room quieted when they heard Smash clearing his throat. "Alright everyone, Sorry about the drama and leaving you in suspense." He said, somewhat sarcastically. "The girl who fell from the sky. This is her." He stepped aside, letting everyone see her. "This is Diana." He said. Nobody really said anything, but they were surprised to see her. "Take your seats everyone, I'd like to repeat the story again, so that she can hear."

Gizmo and Lina took their seats, and Mike lead Diana towards the table before Smash offered her his seat. Once everyone took their places again, Smash began. "Alright. Starting from the beginning." He took a quick glance around to make sure everyone was listening. "All of us here were sleeping over outside, after a big party yesterday. During the night, I went to check up on everyone, and found Mike still awake. We talked for a bit, and soon noticed a mysterious figure at the edge of the yard. It was too dark to make out who it was. I confronted the figure, demanding to know who and what it was. Mike came with me, despite my orders against it. The figure spoke, and told me that he had no interest in me or anyone else here, except for Mike. He then told Mike to follow him, and lead us into the forest outside the city. Meanwhile, Gizmo and Lina ended up waking up and getting worried, and went looking for us. Now the thing is, Lina woke up due to a nightmare." He glanced over at Lina.

Lina looked at Diana, unsure how to feel at this point. Diana seemed to be looking worried, after hearing that she had a nightmare. "...I had a dream, My brother was drawn to this heavenly, pure light. In the center of the light was this..celestial being, of some sorts. And she took his life, right there on the spot..." She explained. "At first I thought it was just some nightmare, but when I found out that Mike was missing, I panicked. I-I thought that the dream had really happened..."

Picking up from where Lina left off, Gizmo continued. "Lina and I found no trace of Smash or Mike here, and decided to look outside his property. That's when we saw a light coming from the sky--Specifically, from above the forest. That's when Lina confirmed that it was the same light from her dream."

"Meanwhile, Mike and I lost the figure in the forest. And we ended up finding that pure light. Looking up to the source, We found a girl completely covered in that light, floating down gently towards the earth." He glanced at Diana. "That girl was you."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Everyone all at once turned and looked at how Diana was going to explain herself, and some to see how she would react.

"I..fell from the sky?..." she repeated with shock. She was really confused. Not knowing who she is or where she came from..and to top it all off, she fell from the sky?..

"Yes.." Mike answered with a sad emotion when he saw how upset she was. "As soon as I caught you, your crystal necklace stopped glowing the celestial light."

Diana looked down and held the beautiful necklace up to her with her trembling hands.

"For yours and everyone else's safety, we need to know why you're here and where you came from." Splice said.

Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:56 pm

((To be honest, I'm not really sure how to handle it next. Maybe if you just give her response, I could work off of that.))
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"I-I'm sorry I can't...." Diana cut off. She was overwhelmed and she didn't know what to do.

"She lost her memory.." Mike finished for her. "She doesn't remember where she came from or even who she is.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 10 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: