Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:36 am

Time seemed to stop all around her after he whispered it in her ear. She'd never been so happy..the feelings she had for him were mutual..

"I..love you too Mike." she said lovingly, and was about to lean in to kiss him again..

"Oh my, my. Looks like you've had a lovely stay on Mobius, Diana dear. Isn't it sweet, Mizuchi? Love is in the air!" exclaimed an evil female voice from behind them.

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 am

Mike's heart froze as his eyes popped back open. 'That voice..I don't recognize it..!' He stood up immediately, and gasped when he saw the figure that stood in the entrance; A black haired rabbit with pink fur, along with a black haired white hedgehog. He instinctively stood in front of Diana, protectively. "You...You're Lucretia, aren't you...?" His whole tone changed, as he glared daggers at them both. He was Not about to let them have her, not when he had finally made her truly happy.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 am

Diana stayed on the ground where Mike left her, shocked. She didn't move, she didn't look. It was so sudden she almost thought she was hallucinating.

"I am." she answered. "And you must be Mike. Sorry to cut in on your sweet moment, but Diana's been missing for far too long. I've come to take her home with me." she continued, and took a few more steps forward.

Mike tensed up. "Don't you come anywhere near her!" he warned menacingly.

The pink rabbit only laughed at this. She was about to get even closer until she noticed something on the table. "Hmm.." she picked up the two pictures of Percy and his family, and smiled devilishly. "Oh my.." she said, sounding shocked. "Take a look at this, Mizuchi." She showed him the pictures, and he smirked..actually showing an emotion on his face after this whole time he was here.

"Looks like your brother's been holding out on you." he said darkly.

Lucretia only laughed in response, and turned her gaze back to Mike. "Stand down." she commanded.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 am

Mike reached into his pockets, quickly slipping on the Claw Gloves he had gotten from Gizmo. "No..I won't." He brought his hands out, and tightened them into fists. Suddenly, a pair of razor sharp claws extended from the gloves. He didn't have time to draw out the Guard gauntlets, but he had already equipped the two Elemental rings the night before. "You can't have her." He said, coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 pm

The amused expression on the pink rabbit's face disappeared, replacing it with a look of hate and annoyance. "Know your place you weak little wretch. Do you honestly think you can defeat me?" she asked, her voice harsh.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Mike stood straight, but didn't budge from his position. "It's right here, between you and Diana." He stated, simply. "And that's where it will stay, whether we like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Lucretia made a low growling noise at the back of her throat, enraged. Mizuchi on the other hand, smirked and chuckled a bit. 'Oh, I like this kid.' he thought.

Lucretia looked as though she would explode, but quickly calmed herself to a wicked smile. "Then I guess that's too bad for you. Because anyone who's ever stepped in my way of Diana, dies. Just ask our parents."

Diana's pupils went small from the cruel comment. She wanted to say something back, but she still couldn't feel her body. All she could do was cry as the fear struck her so bad, she just couldn't move..

"M-mike.." she stammered with a high pitched sob.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Through all the tough talk, he was just reminded exactly who it was he was standing up against. He gritted his teeth, knowing that she was right. He wasn't nearly strong enough to beat her, but if he didn't do anything, they would get away with Diana. He swore he wouldn't let that happen. He raised his hand up near his chest, as the red elemental ring on his wrist began to glow. 'I need to act fast..think, Think...How can I take both of them on at once...?'
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 pm

He thought back to what Perseus said last night before the others started training..

"The most important thing to remember when fighting us water users from Animas..without our careful precision of moving the water the way we need to, we're useless. So always keep them too preoccupied as long as you can. Do anything to stop their arm movements."

He looked over at both Lucretia's and Mizuchi's arms, then back down at his claws.

'Its something I don't want Diana to see, but it needs to be done..'

"Hmm..I gave you a chance to move, but I guess you'd rather die and put my sister through more pain." she said simply, and began to do very odd arm movements.

Mike's eyes widened in shock. He felt..strange. His blood was being moved differently throughout his body. He cried out in pain as his arms and legs began to feel weak. 'Oh no..she's using her blood bending..!' he thought desperately, knowing that if he didn't act quick, he would die.

Lucretia laughed manically as she watched the orange cat. "Die!" she yelled through her laughter.

"Mike!!" Diana cried, feeling helpless.

Through the pain, Mike looked at Lucretia with hateful eyes. 'No..I won't die here, not by her!'

With amazing speed, Mike found the opportunity he was waiting for, and used his claws to stab Lucretia's arm..right through the main artery above the elbow.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:16 am

A blood-curdling scream echoed throughout the cave. Diana shut her eyes in horror, too frightened to look. Blood dripped down from the claws that extended from the back of Mike's gloves, while he felt his own blood return to normal. Mizuchi, seemingly for once in his life, showed an expression of shock.

Mike looked somewhat shocked, too. He had never seen so much blood all at once. He withdrew his claws, trying to shake off the feeling of horror and focus on the matter at hand. 'I did it...I stopped her.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 37 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: