Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 am

He pondered on that last thought for a little longer. 'She was 'sleeping' when I first laid eyes on her..At that moment, I had no idea what to think. Only that I knew I had to protect her..' He smiled warmly at her, still mesmerized by her beauty. Without thinking, he began to lean in close to kiss her, as if in a trance. As fast as it happened, he jerked himself away, blushing madly. 'W-what the heck was I thinking?! I'm not like that!' he yelled with disgust at himself.

"M-Mike?" Diana cooed sleepily, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 am

A few beads of sweat rolled down the side of his face, imagining what her reaction would be now that she was starting to awaken. He shook off the thought, and smiled sheepishly at the girl. "G-good morning, Diana." He said, trying to sound casual. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:33 am

She smiled at him and nodded, blushing when she realized she was still in his arms. "I did. How about you? I didn't make you feel uncomfortable, did I?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 am

"No, not at all." He replied, calming down a bit. "I slept pretty well..." He soon realized he was already out of words. He blushed when he couldn't find anything else to say, while she was still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 am

Diana realized that she had nothing else to say either, and blushed before she sat up in the bed. "Why don't we get something to drink from the spring, o-" She tried to maneuver over him, but the covers on the bed caught her legs, causing her to fall off the bed.

"Diana!" Mike shot his arm over to grab her before she hit, but was pulled down with her.

Dazed and now on the floor, Mike realized he was on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:52 am

As Mike started to get up, he felt the blanket had caught his tail in it, too. He then realized that they had pretty much pinned each other down; His right hand was on her arm, while she was lying on top of his left arm, causing him to be in an awkward position. At the very least, he had broken her fall. Still, remaining in that position made him feel uncomfortable, and extremely embarrassed. "S-sorry, Diana! A-are you alright? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He stammered, taking his hand off her arm. It was hard to keep his balance with his other arm under her back.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:19 am

"N-no, of course not! I'm fine, really! I'm so sorry Mike! Oh, this was all my fault I'm so clumsy!" she rambled, embarrassed of herself. Mike sweat dropped, thinking how cute she was when she was embarrassed. But the pain in the arm she landed on was getting too much.

"Uhh..Diana..Its all okay but you're still on my arm."

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" She lifted her back up to set his arm free.

Finally, his arm was freed. He put his hand down on the other side of her head, and was about to get up until he looked at her. She was staring at him with her sparkling blue eyes, blushing as she finally started to realize their position. Her hair was messy as it sprawled out over the floor, making her look so cute and innocent..

He stared deep into her eyes, feeling like he was in a trance again.

"Diana.." he said softly, and leaned in to give her a kiss.

Diana's heart leaped in her chest as she felt their lips connect, and closed her eyes as she leaned in too, making the kiss go deeper. In their hearts they had no regrets..It felt right..
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 am

After a moment, the two pulled away, still blushing brightly. It was then when Mike thought about what he had just done, "D-Diana, I...I..." He stammered, softly. In his mind, he wanted to apologize for acting without thinking. But with the way she stared at him, he felt in his heart--which was rapidly pounding on his chest--that she didn't think it was wrong at all.

"Mike..." She whispered, softly. She wasn't sure how to respond. But the more she thought about it, the more she came to realize. Her love for him was mutual. 'H-he...really does...' She felt her eyes watering up. This was the happiest she'd ever been since her awakening.

Mike's eyes widened when he saw a stream of tears running down her cheeks, and felt his heart sinking. 'Oh no, NOW I've done it...' He thought. "I-I'm so-" Before he could finish, Diana suddenly embraced him, burying her face into his chest. He was somewhat startled at first, but then began to gently stroke her hair. He felt relieved that she wasn't upset with him.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 am

Diana sobbed softly into his chest, savoring the feeling she had whenever he held her so dearly this way..

"Diana, I-" Mike stopped, because at the same time, she said his name too.

"You first.." he said.

She looked up into his auburn eyes, almost nervously as she felt his arms tighten around her. "This..connection with you that I've felt ever since I first saw you..I-I think I understand it now." she began, blushing shyly.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 am

"Me too..." Mike said, knowing exactly what she was talking about. Her eyes widened when she realized that. "The moment I first saw you, I could feel some sort of bond between us...Since then, I couldn't even stand being apart from you. Even though I've come to control my feelings better, that bond only grew stronger." Now even he couldn't help but let a tear fall from his eye.

"Really..?" She asked, somewhat surprised. She hadn't known that he was so attached to her before she even woke up. He nodded slowly.

"..I've...never felt this way about anyone before..." He said. "But you're...very special to me, Diana." He slowly pulled her in for another hug, resting his head against her's. 'And this feeling..I never want it to go away.' He thought. He felt another tear escape his eye, he never thought the day would come when he'd ever say this to a girl. "I...I love you." He whispered softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 36 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: