Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 pm

“Dinner’s ready!” Everyone heard Gizmo’s mother call from upstairs.

Almost as soon as the announcement was made, Team Garnet scrambled up the stairs, with Jessie climbing past James to be in the front. “Just what I was waiting for!” she exclaimed, ignoring James' groans of pain as she opened the door.

Lina and Gizmo sweat dropped after hearing the door slam.

“They all sure do have an appetite.” Lina commented with a giggle.

Gizmo agreed with a laugh. He and Kitty were both making final adjustments to a strange look device on the work table. It was taking longer to finish than Gizmo would have liked, but at least things were still quiet..for now.

“Well, you coming Gizmo?” Lina asked before standing up from her seat beside him.

“Nah. I just finished my lunch not too long ago. You and Diana go on ahead.” he assured, not taking his eyes off of the device he was tirelessly working on.

“Okay then.” She smiled and turned to Diana. “Diana, let’s-” the yellow cat suddenly frowned. Diana was all the way across the room with the same troubled expression she had on all day. She was a big help with everything, but at the same time she kept her distance mostly. Gizmo finally looked up from the device to see why Lina had stopped mid sentence, and gave Diana a look of worry too.

“Diana..” Lina called again.

“Y-yes?” The purple rabbit asked, waking up from her thoughts.

“Dinner’s ready. Why don’t you go ahead and eat? You missed lunch.” Gizmo said, looking at her with worry.

“You sure? You don’t need help with anything else? I can stay longer if you need me to.” She offered. But soon after that her stomach growled loudly, making her blush.

Lina giggled a little after hearing the growling.

“I’m sure. I’m nearly done anyways. Now why don’t you go ahead and take care of that? You need your strength.” he assured, a little amused from her madly growling stomach.

She smiled sheepishly. “Alright then.” she said, and followed Lina up the stairs.

~

Diana looked down at the table, where Gizmo's mother sat down a bowl with what looked like little worms and balls of meat with blood. It smelled good and all, but it just looked..horrifying!

"I-I'm sorry but-wh-what is this?" she asked, horrified. She didn't want to be rude, but she really didn't know why anyone would eat something like this.

All of Team Garnet and both of Gizmo's parents looked at her strangely, making her feel even more uncomfortable.

"I-It's called 'spaghetti', dear." Gizmo's mom stammered, not knowing how to react to Diana's horror to her cooking.

"Spa-ghe-tti?" Diana repeated, picking up her fork and poking at a meat ball.

"You can't be serious..You've never had spaghetti before?" James asked disbelievingly.

Diana sweat dropped. 'Even if I had, I don't remember..'

”Here, Miss Diana, this is how you eat it.” Crystal said. She showed Diana by sticking her fork in her own bowl, twirling the noodles and getting one of the meat balls. “Its really good!” she added before taking a bite.

“Hmm..” Diana was still kind of hesitant, but decided to take Crystal's word for it. She did her best to copy what Crystal did with her fork, and paused a minute before finally taking a bite.

She chewed it up a bit before her eyes lit up. “Wow, this is so good!” she exclaimed with her mouth full.

Everyone looked over at her strangely again, but thinking it was a little cute this time. She blushed from embarrassment when she realized her over excitement and her mouth still being full when she talked, so she hid her face a little with her hair and stayed quiet as she ate.

“Glad you like it.” Gizmo’s dad said with a chuckle.

Sorry, I just wanted Diana to have a chance to eat something amazing! xD If you put when they're about to leave, I'll start off the battle. Smile

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Meanwhile, down in the basement, Gizmo and Kitty worked to finish up the radar. "Hmm...If we connect this to the back, and pull that around to the front..." Gizmo muttered to himself, as he handled some wires and cords around the monitor.
Kitty was carefully screwing in tiny screws into the hardware, nearly finished with the actual radar itself. They had already connected the antenna to the top, all they had to do was add the last few adjustments and connect the actual device to the monitor. Soon, Kitty closed the case over the hardware he was working on. "Mew!" He announced, looking over at Gizmo.
"That's great." Gizmo said, not taking his eyes off of what he was doing. He was leaning behind the entire contraption to get a good look at the back of the monitor to plug everything in. "I'm almost done over here..." He reached for the last plug, and finally put it into place. "There!" He stood back from the machine, brushing his hands against his sides. "That should do it. Now, Let's give it a try."

"Chao." Kitty flipped a switch, and the machine came to life. The monitor began to show a green grid, which began to light up with a map of the area. Gizmo grinned as he saw a few dots flashing on the screen. "It's detecting Chaos Energy alright. Looks like we've done it!" He turned to Kitty, and they gave each other a high five. Gizmo then walked towards the radar and began typing on a keyboard. "Let's see if it does what it's supposed to, though." Kitty hovered closer, watching the screen intently as his friend typed commands into the console. Soon, they could both hear and see a blip coming from the upper left corner of the screen. A white sphere was slowly moving towards them. "Hm? What's that?" Gizmo asked, looking puzzled.

Kitty shrugged. "Chao mew...meow chao-ka Chao chao."

"Yeah, it is." Gizmo said, noticing that it was heading right towards them. Soon, the screen began to waver and fuzz. "The signal's getting messy.." He began to adjust the antenna a bit, but the screen still wavered. It started to get worse, as now the screen was beginning to distort. "What in the world..?" They leaned closer to the screen, now beginning to look disturbed.

Kitty's eyes began to widen "Gizmo...A mrew chao...!" He said. The two exchanged glances, shortly before they could hear more fuzz coming from the machine's speakers. They could hear faint voices, as if they were picking up a radio signal.

"Hey, you hear that?" Gizmo asked. Kitty nodded, and they both leaned their heads closer to the screen, trying to hear what they were saying. Suddenly, a very loud, ear-piercing sound blared from the speakers, complete with the screen fuzzing out entirely. They both screamed and backed away from the machine, covering their ears to block out the sound. The noise kept blaring at full volume, it sounded like metal grating off of metal. "T-Turn it off!!" Gizmo screamed. Kitty's wings gave out and he fell to the floor, still holding his ears in pain. Gizmo fell to one knee, his ears felt like they were going to explode.
Just as suddenly as it began, the noise halted. The screen returned to normal, and the dot was almost right next to their house. Gizmo didn't even notice that much, he nearly felt paralyzed from the intense sound waves. "M-my ears..."

"Chaoo..." Kitty's eyes were swirling around like a pair of spirals.

The basement door burst open, and nearly everyone in the house came rushing down the stairs. "What on earth was that!?" Gizmo's father exclaimed. He gasped slightly when he saw Gizmo kneeling in pain and Kitty nearly passed out on the floor. "Are you alright!?"

"W-we'll live..." Gizmo said, shakily standing back up. Lina rushed over to help him up.

"What happened?" She asked, worriedly. Crystal's chao, Krysi, rushed over to help Kitty back up on his feet.

"I guess the radar didn't work properly, did it?" James asked.

"No, it worked just fine." Gizmo said. "In fact it might be working a little TOO well..." He suddenly gasped and rushed over to the machine. Immediately he typed into the console a command to mute the volume. As he let out a sigh of relief, he stopped short when he noticed the white dot; It had stopped in front of their house. "...That can't be good."
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 pm

"Here we are.." Daigon announced. Him and Jen looked out of the cockpit of their ship, and saw Gizmo's house.

"We've finally got her." Jen smiled wickedly, not wanting to waste any time. They carefully landed the ship close to Gizmo's yard.

~

Diana felt her heart racing in her chest. Her necklace was glowing red, and she felt some sort of presence she didn't like.

"Is that them?" she asked herself frantically, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Gizmo turned around. "Something's here." He announced, sounding very concerned. "I don't know what it is, but I betcha anything it's what caused that disturbance. We should call Smash."

Lina nodded. "I agree. But where is it?"

"It looks like right outside the house." He said. Everyone else gasped slightly. Something then caught his eye. "Oh, Shoot--The necklace!" He exclaimed. "I-It's glowing red!"

All eyes were on Diana and her glowing necklace.
"W-What does that mean!?" James stammered.

Gizmo closed his eyes for a moment. "It means...that we're all in immediate danger." He flashed them all a serious look. "We're going to have to take action now. Smash won't be able to make it here in time, even if we did call him."

"Does that mean...th-that they're here?" Lina asked, frightened.

"I don't know. Lina, I want you to stay here. You need to call Smash, his number is by the phone." Gizmo ordered.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm

The red chameleon was the first to step out of the ship. He had what appeared to be a long, skinny staff with strange transmutations on it. At the very top, it had a round transparent jewel that was identical to the necklace Diana had. When Jen stepped out, he had a staff of his own, but his designs were different with a bulkier end to it.

They were in no hurry to get to the house because of how confident they were. They walked the whole way and stopped only a few yards away.

"Alright now, I'm sure you know why we're here!!" Daigon called out, loud enough so everyone in the house could hear him. "Just give us the girl, and we promise no one will get hurt! No one has to die today.." he continued.

The sound of his voice sent shivers up Diana's spine. Especially from the moment he said 'Give us the girl!'. She looked over at Gizmo and the rest of them, trembling.

"G-Gizmo..." she whispered, her voice cracking from fear.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Even though they were in the basement, everyone could hear them loud and clear. Lina scurried upstairs to call Smash.

"Hm. It sounds like they're actually giving us some time..." Gizmo said. "Looks like we have some time to prepare. Alright, then. Mom, Dad, I'm sure we can handle this, at least until Smash comes." He said, trying to look reassuring towards his parents. His mother looked just as frightened as Diana did, but his father stared him down with a serious look.

"...Alright, I trust you." He said. "I know you've been through more than any of us here. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to leave you out there. I'll come with you, and lend my support."

Gizmo nodded. "Thanks, Dad." He turned to look at everyone. "Alright guys, get ready for a fight! We won't let them have Diana, no matter what!"

"You can count on us!" Jessie exclaimed, pounding her fist against her chest. "They'll regret the day they stood against Team Garnet!"

"Yeah!" James and Crystal exclaimed in unison, throwing punching their fists into the air. Zap just nodded, looking determined to help out.

"Okay. Here's the plan." Gizmo said. "Jessie, James, Zap, You guys take the front-lines. You'll be fighting head to head. I'll fight by your side when I can, but I expect you guys to be the main ones up there. If I see the chance to, I'll blast em with the Hand Cannon."

Jessie nodded. "Got it!"

"Crystal, Dad, You guys guard the house. We need to keep them from getting inside, since we're not letting Diana out." He then looked at Diana. "You need to stay here with Lina and Mom. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Diana looked hesitant. Of course she thought it was the best thing to do if she stayed inside, but she felt like this was the only chance she had to find out about her past. These people obviously know her, and maybe they'd be willing to tell her at least something..She was still frightened, but she needed to be brave.

"B-but..." she stammered. "Gizmo..I need to talk to these people...I need to know why they're after me..and how they know me..They're the only leads I have to find out about who I am..Can't I at least try to t-talk to them?" she begged, trying her hardest to be brave.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Gizmo was about to say no, but he stopped. "...I dunno...I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, but..." He stared at her for a few seconds. She was really desperate to learn more about her past. "...Alright. But you have to be very careful, alright? We're taking a big risk here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Diana nodded. "Thank you." she said with a light smile. For a split second, Mike appeared in her mind, giving her more confidence. "And don't worry..they won't get me so easily. Mike's waiting for me to get back.." she added quietly.

Gizmo nodded with a smile. "Alright. Stay close behind Jessie, James and Zap. If they refuse to tell you anything, just back away and let Team Garnet handle it."

"Hey! We know she's in there, and if you don't bring her out here now, we'll destroy your house and kill everyone in it!" Daigon yelled, now feeling more aggravated than anything.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 pm

A vein mark appeared on Gizmo's forehead. "They're asking for it..." He looked back at everyone. "Alright guys. Let's move out!" The group marched upstairs, ready for anything. They gathered around the door, and Gizmo put his hand on the knob. He paused, and looked at everyone else. "Get ready..." He whispered. He took a deep breath, and then swung it open.

The door suddenly swung open and slammed against the wall, somewhat surprising after hearing nothing but complete silence from the house ever since they arrived. Gizmo stood in the door way, glaring down each one of them. As he stepped out, everyone else followed. He took a good look at them both, estimating their abilities by analysis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 20 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: