Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 pm

That sounds like it would be extremely exploitable and make death a minor inconvenience outside boss fights.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

That is a good point. I could always make continues a rare obtainable item, buuuuut either way, it could still be exploitable.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Pitifully trying to pull myself out of a creative slump and revive this from it's near 3 month hiatus.

Kapus wrote:
The only problem I have with the house now is that it's freakishly blue. Like, really deep blue. A dark blue. It's kind of creepy and dark that way, and I think I'd go crazy living in a house like that.
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Splice10

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Splice11

I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I'm fully satisfied with the way this came out. Neutral
I think the main thing that really bothers me about it isn't so much the color, but rather, the furniture. It doesn't really look right standing on that rug. ESPECIALLY the couch and table in the second picture.

But aside from the various objects that stand out, how does this color look in contrast to the deep blue we've had for years?
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Much better. The house is still strangely monotone, but it's much easier on the eyes and less glaring.

As for the furniture, the entire house doesn't have to be covered in a single rug. You could add some different flooring here and there, such as wood or stone.

One thing that does bother me is the window in the last screenshot. The wall is indented as if the window is in a little cove or something, but the floor doesn't follow. The perspective is screwy.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 am

Kapus wrote:
Much better. The house is still strangely monotone, but it's much easier on the eyes and less glaring.

As for the furniture, the entire house doesn't have to be covered in a single rug. You could add some different flooring here and there, such as wood or stone.
Okay, I could see about that.

Kapus wrote:
One thing that does bother me is the window in the last screenshot. The wall is indented as if the window is in a little cove or something, but the floor doesn't follow. The perspective is screwy.
You know what, I completely forgot about that issue. I'm pretty sure I only made that cove because the window couldn't fit on the wall before. I'll have to go back and fix that.

Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 am

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Splice12

Wish I could've done more today, but I think this is looking a little better. I put an extra carpet down there and fixed the window cove thing. I'm thinking about adding another rug with a different pattern over to the right where the desk and bookshelf are.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Oi!

I know it's been months since I've made any updates, but I want to ask you guys something. You see, it's about Smash. I'd gone and pretty much finished his character, battle-wise. However, he still uses Knuckles' voice clips. The reasoning behind that is because I had originally planned to voice him myself. Why didn't I? My mic's quality is very poor. In comparison to all the other high quality voice clips used in the game, my voice would clash far too much. So I never changed it.

Since it doesn't look like I'll be getting a high quality mic anytime soon, I'm thinking of changing his voice away from Knuckles. (Despite how much his deep voice fits his character.) There is another character voice I can use instead. The closest fitting one aside from myself, (in my opinion at least,) would be Yuri Lowell's voice from Tales of Vesperia. I just want your input on this, since Yuri's known to be one of the most popular characters in the franchise. Having his voice on my main character feels a bit...how to put it...boastful? Arrogant? Something among those lines. So what do you think? Mind you, this is only a placeholder (for God knows how long) until I can record his clips myself.

That's only half of what I wanted to ask. I noticed a few people had some problems with Smash not having his outfit in the game. My reasoning behind this was to make things feel more classic Sonic style; Males generally don't wear clothes. My characters just do so to feel more casual. Of course, now that pretty much every other male character in the game has an outfit, Smash does seem like the odd one out. His main outfit was going to be an unlockable costume. Do you guys think that he should instead start off with it like every other clothed character?
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:31 am

Hmm..I never really had a problem with Smash not having clothes on. I actually kind of prefer it to be honest. Angry Chao 
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:52 pm

I don't think Troy Baker really fits Smash that well. It's not the voice I imagined for him (also you have enough Tales of influences already).

As for his costume, that's really just a matter of character. Does Smash usually go about his daily life naked, or is he more often wearing clothes? Just go by what fits the character.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Yes, I see your point. He comes close though, and his voice clips fit in very well with his battle animations. I don't know of any other people who come as close as that, and frankly I'm sick of having Knux' voice on him, temporary or not.

Back in the day, he didn't use to wear clothes or not, but nowadays I have him wearing something in almost every appearance. I guess I could go and apply that here, but I wanted to gain some more opinions on it since I've had people talk to me about it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 30 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next