Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 pm

I think the Bad Dudes should keep that one sprite, but just not as a walking animation. It looks fitting for them.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Well, considering that I've been focusing mainly on completing characters, there's bound to be a lot that I've missed elsewhere.

I actually forgot about some of the problems you pointed out, so thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Kapus wrote:

The phone looks strangely out of place, though. It's very square, has dark outlines and lacks shading, unlike the rest of the objects in the room.

Yeah, the phone. I made that entirely from scratch several years ago. I've been meaning to replace it but haven't found a good one. I could always try to remake it instead, though, but I can't guarantee good quality.

Kapus wrote:

Is that one of those weird heating tables in front of the couch?? The ones that the Japanese use?
I never even thought of that.

Kapus wrote:

The Paper Mario music kind of clashes with the rest of the music used throughout the game (Paper Mario music is extremely distinct). I think quite a few songs used in this game have that problem, actually, so I won't comment on the music any further than that. Just keep in mind that you want to make the music in this game at least sound like they come from similar sources.
I guess I could replace it with something else, but yeah. The music in the game comes from all over the place. I was hoping to get some more original tracks to slowly ease that problem out, but y'know, that stuff takes time.

Kapus wrote:
Oh, Splice lives right next door to the Blitz Pit? That's gotta be annoying...
The whole outside area of the Blitz Pit needs to be remade. I might try to distance it a little more from his house.

Kapus wrote:
Oh...I guess this place isn't finished.
I've been procrastinating so much in revamping this place. This place looks too regal to be the Blitz Pit.

Kapus wrote:
Good for you, desaturated Sonic.
lol npc's.

Kapus wrote:
When I selected "No" at this option, it made me sidestep. Strange..
*facepalm* *goes to fix*

Kapus wrote:
I like how the game openly acknowledges that I'm trying to rob Violet.
I made it possible for her to be able to take her stuff if she's in the party.

Kapus wrote:
Why are the lights out?? Am I interrupting a romantic moment here?
Oh, um...

Kapus wrote:
But walking into the ER factory and ransacking their supplies? That's a good idea.
That's because their security sucks.
(though considering who they are, I should probably fix that.

Kapus wrote:
The Bad Dudes here are using the old Sonic walking animation.

Speaking of old sprites...
The whole scene with the Bad Dudes was scarcely edited since the time I finished it. So, there's a lot in that scene that needs to be fixed. I sort of worked around it last time I revised the plot. Old Tab there was pretty...uhh, yeah. Think you could get her charset done sometime soon? I've been really having to grasp here in the cutscenes, since unless I want her to suddenly revert to a Gizmo recolor, I can't have her walk. silent

Roy Angrym'n wrote:
I think the Bad Dudes should keep that one sprite, but just not as a walking animation. It looks fitting for them.

Also I'mma have to agree here. It is fitting for them, but I gotta give them the normal walk. Their quills look kinda nasty in that charset anyway, as opposed to their battle sprites.

Kapus wrote:
I feel like the Bad Dudes are a little bit annoying for your first battle. Even with Tab in your party, it takes several turns to defeat them both, and you might end up having to heal a few times. You should probably reduce their HP a little bit.

Also, about the Bad Dudes battle, It seems that I DID lower their HP at some point. But I mixed up and lowered their HP on their random encounter versions to be used later in the game, and left the story versions at around 400 HP.
Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 am

Happy Birthday, Speedy/Roy.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:32 pm

It's been far too long since I've shown progress other than completed characters. I really, really wish I had more to show, but I've been either sidetracked with other things, working on spoilerific content, or focusing on the characters. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy.

This has gotta be like my longest Updates/Tests video yet.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:33 am

In the excitement of those two videos, I forgot all about the bookshelf in Splice's Room that needed fixing.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Booksh10

Which one looks better? Or should I keep both of them? I also went and updated those colored tables that bothered me so much.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Tables10

While I think they look a lot better, their size still slightly irks me. But for convenience sake, I'd better leave them as is. There are other tables that need my attention.

Also there's this.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Shower10

I added a new room upstairs here. The bathroom allows you access to the shower, which technically is similar to resting in bed with the exception that it only heals a little bit of health and just about all negative status effects. (Sole exceptions being Deadly Poison and Petrify.) Why not sleep instead? Well when you go to bed, time passes more quickly. You may or may not want that, sometimes. This is just a quick way to freshen up. And to also feel cleaner. ;P
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/0Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:16 pm

lol. That shower idea is pretty cool! I think that's the first time I've ever heard of it! xD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Lol. I mainly added it because it always bothered me how there's a house with no bathrooms. I could probably leave it out of other houses but it feels especially awkward when your own is nowhere to be found. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Lol. I mainly added it because it always bothered me how there's a house with no bathrooms.
You really shouldn't let that bother you in an RPG unless there's a bladder system...and there really shouldn't be a bladder system.

A-Anyways, the new desks and stuff look good. I wouldn't worry about the size much; they're night tables after all. As for the bookshelf, they both look fine. There's really just a minor differences between them, so it's up to you.

My god, that grandfather clock gives me the creeps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 am

The mere presence of a bathroom is enough for me. Bladder systems cuts it too close to being some kind of weird Sims game, and that's not what I want in the slightest.

Mooooving on, Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to use both bookshelves in that case. I mentioned a while back that the grandfather clock really, really bothers me and I would love to get it replaced.

EDIT: I might be almost done here.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Chaos_10

I gave these tables the same treatment as the others.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Splice10

Then I went and fixed the table up there and the book on the right and polished the walls.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 New_do10

And I also went and gave him new doors, as well.

There's still a number of things I need to try and do, like replacing the phone and grandfather clock. But once I'm done with all that, there's one more thing I want to add to Splice's House to further improve on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 28 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next