Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:34 am

"...And we'll probably have to find the exit, too.." He added, stroking his chin while scanning the area. They soon turned down the right path, heading through the door to find yet another corridor. "...it's not gonna be easy..." He muttered under his breath. They entered the hallway, heading to the other side. There weren't many good places to hide, so far. There weren't any signs of an exit, either.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

After about ten whole minutes of searching for a place to hide, they had already scanned that entire floor.

"What now?" Diana asked, her heart racing from how anxious she was. They had to hurry and find a place to hide before her sister and her lackeys found out they were missing.

Mike sighed. "I wanted to avoid it, but I saw an elevator close to where our cell was. We'll have to search each floor for a hiding spot.." he explained worriedly. 'Using the elevator would also give us a higher chance of being caught..' Mike thought to himself, not wanting to worry Diana.

"Let's go then.." Diana said quietly, and lead the way back to the elevator.

On the way, Diana began to try putting everything together that has happened over the past few days. 'My sister wants to use my power for evil..but why? Why does it have to be this way?..' she asked herself sadly, wishing she could remember a time when her and her family were all together and happy.

"Diana.."

The purple rabbit looked up and stopped, noticing that Mike was a few feet away from her next to the elevator. She's been stuck in her mind for so long, she had missed the elevator.

"Oh!..S-Sorry." she smiled sheepishly, and walked back to him as he pushed the button.

Mike looked concerned, but didn't say anything. Of course she was going to be down and out a lot, he knew that much. She had a lot on her plate right now.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Mike put his arm around her waist and walked her inside for comfort..just to let her know that he was there for her.

"It'll be alright.." he whispered.

Diana looked up at him and smiled. "I know..as long as I'm with you.."

There was a tint of red in his cheeks at first, but then he came back to reality when the elevator door closed.

"Alright..let's see.." he pondered aloud, hovering his finger over the buttons. "We're on the top floor. It says here that the exit is on the third..There might not be any hiding spots down there then..So how about we try the second floor?"

Diana nodded, and he pushed the button.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:59 am

As the elevator began to move down, they gradually began to feel more nervous with every passing moment. If they got caught using the elevator, it'd be all over. Finally, the lift stopped and the door opened. Mike and Diana both winced at the thought that someone could be standing right there in front of them, but were relieved to see that the coast was clear. The pair stepped out and looked around. It was quiet and empty in the hallway they walked into. They looked both ways, wondering where to go. "Let's take left again." Mike suggested, and lead them both down the path. They soon came to a door with a sign on it. "'Storage Facility'." He read quietly. "Hey this is great! This'll be the perfect place to hide!"
Diana's face lit up, feeling her spirits being lifted in an instant. They walked to the door, and were puzzled when it didn't open automatically. Mike looked around for a handle, but didn't find any. He placed his hand on it and tried to move it, but it didn't budge. "Mike, what's this?" Diana whispered, tapping the front of a small console beside the door. He walked over and leaned in closer to examine it. "It says 'Insert Keycard'. Wh-what's a keycard?"
Mike's face drooped. "Aww, nuts. So much for that idea." He stood back from the console, taking her arm again. Diana hurried to his side, but was still wondering what a keycard was.

Down the other path, they came to what appeared to be a cafeteria. The lights were out, and the only things illuminating the room were the small power lights on the various appliances in the kitchen, and some form of vending machine near the entrance.
"This might be a good place to hide..." Diana whispered. Mike nodded and lead her in further. They snuck around the room, examining every corner, and took a peek into the kitchen. They took a few steps inside before Mike found the light switch. He quietly flipped it on, giving them a full view of the kitchen. The rest of the cafeteria was still in the dark. "O-ow. my eyes..." Diana shielded her eyes from the sudden light, having already been adjusted to the darkness.
Mike walked over to the fridge and opened it slightly. "...Ooh, they've got this thing packed.." He muttered. "Hey, are you hungry?"
"Uh..." Diana rubbed her tummy. It was then when they both remembered that they hadn't eaten since before they left Smash's house. "Y-yeah. But what if someone catches us eating in here..?"
Mike frowned. "Hm...good point. We could just take some things with us to save as rations." He reached inside and took a pack of bologna, a bit of cheese, and a couple of bread rolls. He finished off by taking a bottle of water and closed the fridge. "Alright that should be good. I don't think we can hide in here though. Like you said, they might walk in here. Maybe for a midnight snack or a glass of water or something. So, let's get back to the elevator."
"Okay." She took the cheese and a bread roll from him, and the two left the kitchen. Mike quickly hurried back to turn out the light, almost forgetting.

"Okay so we didn't find a place on the second floor, but we did get some food." Mike summarized as they boarded the elevator again. "In that case, let's try going down to the first floor." He pushed the '1' button, and stepped back as the elevator doors closed. They were feeling a bit more confident, not thinking about accidentally running into Lucretia or Mizuchi. When the doors opened again, Mike peeked his head out and looked both ways; they were on the side of another corridor. "Geez, does your sis love hallways or what?" He scratched the back of his head, stepping out all the way. Diana giggled sheepishly and followed him out. The hallway was a dead end on both sides, but there were a bunch of doors lined up against the two walls. "Hmm...I wonder what's in there." Mike muttered quietly. He lead her to the nearest door, and they were surprised to find that it was a more traditional one with an actual doorknob. Mike planted his ear against the door, listening for any sound of movement inside. It was silent. He slowly twisted the knob and opened the door.

Inside, they found a rather fancy bedroom. There was a large bed almost directly across from where they were standing. Mike's heart came to a dead halt the moment he laid eyes on the woman sleeping under the blankets. 'L-Lu-lululu--It's Lucretia!' He began to panic on the inside, but found that he couldn't even move his body from the shock. 'I-if she sees us, oh man, we are so dead!'

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 am

Diana was as terrified as Mike was. As soon as they stepped into the room, her necklace turned red like it did when it reacted to Gizmo's power crystal. The two looked down at the necklace, fearing what would come next.

A few moments after she noticed the necklace, Diana could hear a faint sound of two children laughing together. It seemed to get stronger and stronger the more she looked in the direction of her sister.

"Diana come on! Let's get out of here!" Mike whispered harshly, and grabbed her arm. But Diana didn't budge. She continued to watch Lucretia like she was in some sort of trance.

"Diana!" Mike demanded just above a whisper.

"What is this?.." Diana asked slowly, and began walking closer and closer to her sleeping sister.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 am

"D-Diana...?" Mike was dumbfounded at first, but then noticed the glazed look in her eyes. "Wait...Wait, stop..!" His voice almost squeaked as he reached his hand out to her. She had already left his reach though, and he was almost too terrified to move. If he made any sudden moves, he could accidentally wake her up. He had to keep silent, but he couldn't let Diana wake her either. 'What's gotten into her...? Is the necklace causing this...?' Whatever the case, he had to bring her back. He slowly tiptoed after Diana, hoping to catch up to her before something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 am

Diana stopped until she was right next to the sleeping Lucretia. She still gazed at her sleeping form, noticing how innocent she looked. It was hard to believe that this woman was the prime cause of her sorrow..and that later..their brother would probably have to kill her for everything she's done..

The laughter in her head began to get louder and louder until she became blinded by a flashing light..

Diana could see two young versions of her and Lucretia practicing their water bending near a large fountain in what seemed to be their backyard. And for some reason Diana couldn't explain, they were both the same age again like last time..

"That was so much fun, sissy!" little Diana cried after their splash fight.

Her older sister smiled and nodded happily. "Alright now Diana, let's work on some healing techniques." she offered suddenly.

"Healing techniques?" Diana repeated. "I didn't know you knew anything like that."

"Mom and dad said it was something I should try to learn. They let me read from one of the many secret scrolls that only royalty has access to. Usually it takes a lot of energy out of someone, but for me its so easy. I want to teach you so that if you're ever in trouble and alone, you can heal yourself quickly and get to safety." Lucretia explained with concern.

Little Diana was very impressed that her sister was lucky enough to be able to read and learn from the infamous water bending scrolls. She was grateful that Lucretia wanted to teach her, and watched her closely.

"Do as I do." Lucretia instructed as she sat at the edge of the large fountain.

Diana watched as her sister held her hands over the water, and took a blob about the size of an apple from the fountain.

"Now listen to me carefully Diana, because this is the most important part." she said, looking at her younger sister seriously. Diana nodded, looking as serious as Lucretia was. "You have to think of the purest feeling you've ever felt, and focus that and some of your life energy into the water you control. Water itself has healing abilities already, which is why using it for healing is so effective. You just need to give it a little push." The pink rabbit explained with a light smile, and closed her eyes until the blob of water glowed blue.

Diana's eyes widened with excitement, and immediately wanted to try it herself. "Wow sissy! That's amazing!"

Lucretia smiled big, feeling proud. "Now you try it Diana. Don't be scared when you use you life energy. If you're anything like me, you'll be alright. You might feel a little dizzy your first time doing it because you need to learn to control the amount of energy you put in, but once you learn it, you'll be able to heal anything." She played around with the glowing blob before she let it splash back into the fountain.

Diana felt very confident that she would be just as talented as her sister, and held her hands over the water to quickly try it for herself.

"Lucretia!"

The two girls looked over to the castle, and saw their mother. "Lucretia, its time for your studies! Come inside!" the woman called, and disappeared inside.

Little Lucretia sighed, upset that she had to stop playing with her sister. Diana was even more upset and disappointed.

She looked over at her sadly. "Why do you always have to study, sissy? We never get to play anymore..and I wanted you to watch me use the healing ability..What if I mess up without you here with me?.."

Lucretia smiled and scruffed the top of Diana's head. "I'm sorry Diana. I have to because I'm going to be ruler of this planet some day. And don't worry. Just remember what I said and it should work fine for you." she explained.

"Does that mean you'll always be too busy for me?" Diana asked, getting close to tears. She knew that one day her sister would be queen..and she dreaded it. Her parents were always so busy..sometimes she wouldn't even see them for more than a day.

"Of course not!" Lucretia assured, looking at her sister with concern. "I could never be too busy for my little sis." she added softly, giving Diana a long hug.

Little Diana smiled, hugging her sister even tighter. "I love you Lucretia.."

Diana was brought back into the darkness of Lucretia's bedroom, with hot tears welling in her eyes.

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 am

Suddenly a hand laid gently on her shoulder. Mike gave a light tug, hoping to bring her back to her senses. To his surprise, she turned around and quickly embraced him. His shoulder was soon damp with her tears. He was bewildered; What just happened? He wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her back out the room. Slowly turning the knob, he made sure the door closed without a sound. He then turned to her and asked "What happened, Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 am

"I don't know..I think I saw another scene from my past like last time..but I'm not sure." She sat down with her back against the wall, dazed as she tried to clear her head. "I saw me and Lucretia when we were little..playing outside and splashing each other with our water bending..back before she turned against us..I-I could feel..the love she had for me.." Diana could feel more tears about to fall, but she tried to stay strong when she looked back up at Mike's worrying eyes.

"Its just..weird though. Because in both of these flashbacks, me and Lucretia are the same age.."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:29 am

Mike's eyes snapped wide open at that last part. "Huh...?" He was baffled. "The same age..? Wait but, she's like a middle-aged woman right now. H-how's that possible?"

His gaze shifted back over to the door, now having somewhat mixed feelings. 'This is only making it harder on Diana. I'm sure she knows that we might end up having to kill her, but after something like that even I'm having trouble thinking that way.' He closed his eyes for a brief moment. 'But the same age..? That doesn't make any sense. Maybe the memory was faulty or something, I dunno.' He re-opened his eyes, and looked back down at Diana. "I think we'd better get outta here; I'm pretty sure this floor is dedicated to the bedrooms. Hiding here would be like hiding in the jaws of a sleeping lion." He knelt down and helped her to her feet. "C'mon." Holding her close, he quietly guided her to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Diana stayed silent as the door closed, and stared at nothing as Mike pressed the button to the last floor.

"Let's hope we find a place to hide on this floor.." Mike thought aloud. He wanted to find a place quick to put Diana's heart at ease for once tonight..

As soon as the door opened, there was nothing but darkness on this last floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 57 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 57 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: