Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 am

A mysterious dark hooded figure stood on a tree branch right outside Gizmo's window, making sure not to be seen. "Ah, so now I finally get to lay eyes on him." he said quietly, watching Mike closely.

"So innocent.." he continued. "I only hope he will be strong enough to stop the terrible future that I see ahead..and to protect her."

With that, the stranger disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 pm

((Good, but one thing to note. Gizmo's room is, er, on the second floor. He'd have to be either in a tree, floating, or pretty dang tall.))
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm

lol. Oops. Mind editing that for me? xD Tree would be better.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Done And Done.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Hahaha. Thanks. xD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 pm

You're welcome.

I'll try to have the next part up soon. I haven't been able to work on it today, and I forgot to save the little bit I had wrote down the other day. Computer was acting wonky, so...yeah. Thankfully it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm so sorry this took so long. And it's so short, too.

---

The next day, the three of them were just getting ready to head off to the party. They all had put on their nice clothes, and were about ready to head out the door. "Okay so Smash's house is rather far from here to walk." Gizmo said, fixing the collar of his shirt. "So my dad's gonna drive us up there before work. And Kitty should be here any moment now."
"Oh yeah, We haven't seen Kitty since we got here." Lina said. "Where is he?"
"Ah, He was out at Smash's house, helping set up the party." Gizmo explained. "He was also busy getting all the chao ready to go, and making sure everyone else on the invitations list made it safely."
"Wow, A chao can handle all that work by himself?" Lina asked, surprised.
"Yep. Kitty's been through more than any other chao I know." Gizmo said with a grin. "That's why I can rely on him for almost anything."
Gizmo's father walked into the room, all suited up for work. "Are we ready to go?" He asked the trio.
"Just about." Gizmo said. "We're waiting for Kitty. He said he was on his way here from the Cat Chao Garden."
"Alright, we'll meet him outside." He said. "Come, let's get in the car." He walked past them and opened the door. His eyebrows shot up and his tail frizzled out.
"HAAIII!! Chao Mew Chao!" Kitty chimed happily, rushing right past the startled cat.
"Heeyy, Kitty!" Gizmo greeted. "We were just about to start up the car."
His father looked over at Kitty, and shook his head. "Please. I can't treat myself if I have a heart attack."

Soon, Their car pulled over to the curb in front of Smash's house. Everyone unloaded out of the car but his father. "Alright you all. Have fun." He said.
"Bye Dad!" Gizmo waved. "Thanks for the ride!" His father smiled and rolled up the window before driving off. Gizmo turned to the rest of them. "Alright guys, Let's party!"
"You said it!" A voice said from the front steps. A red hedgehog wearing a very iconic blue shirt with a large picture of a hot link printed on it, was the first to greet them. He pointed his thumb behind him with a cheerful grin. "The party's out back! C'mon, Giz!" He then skipped off to the back of the house.
Gizmo exchanged glances with his friends. "That was my friend Speedy." He said. "C'mon, lets hurry! I can already smell those burgers!"
"Oh yeah!" Mike cheered. "Can't have a barbecue without the burgers! Let's go!" They all ran off after Speedy to the back yard.

---

I couldn't come up with any ideas for the actual party itself. You think we should skip to that night?
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Do whatever you need to do. =) Just make sure we get a little more of Mike next. Razz Then I'll take care of the rest after that.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Alright. I'll be thinking about how to continue. Should be easier from here on.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 pm

How about our birthday rp? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 3 of 68Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: