Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm

That too. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 pm

That night, Everyone decided to sleep over at Smash's house and leave in the morning. A lot of them camped outside in the backyard. Mike had chosen the spot next to the small stream Smash had near the corner of his yard. It was a very peaceful night, quiet satisfying after such an exciting day. He looked over to the side to see if his sister had fallen asleep. All he could see were her ears sticking out of her sleeping bag. Past her was Gizmo, and he was most obviously asleep. He could hear some pretty impressive snoring coming from the other side of the yard. If he were next to the snorer, he probably wouldn't have even come close to dozing off. He suddenly heard more snoring, coming from almost right next to him. He turned around and was rather surprised to see Kitty drifting across the stream in a donut shaped (and colored) floaty. His head was cocked back lazily, and his emotiball was almost in the water. His jaw hung open, and he let out a cute, and rather loud snore. Mike chuckled to himself at the strange sight. "What a place to pick for a nap. Never woulda thought of it." He said to himself. He rolled onto his back and looked at the stars. Something about this night felt very comforting to him. He couldn't quite get to sleep, but he felt like he didn't want nor have to. Just looking up at the stars was enough for him at this moment. Though he'd pay anything to get those two to stop snoring.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Alright. I got this! I'm cooking up something good with this next part. It'll be done soon. =)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Great! Can't wait! =D
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 pm

“You doing okay?”

Mike jumped from the new voice. He was so content with looking into the night sky, he didn’t hear anyone walk next to him. He turned his head and saw Smash looking down at him.

“Oh um, yeah. I’m alright. Just looking at the stars. I don’t really take the time to do this anymore.”

The blue echidna smiled a bit. “Alright, just making sure. You and I are pretty much the only ones awake. I’m just checking around the little camps everyone has to make sure they’re comfortable.” he explained.

“Oh okay, thanks.” Mike said quietly.

I need these two to talk for a minute and I was hoping you could come up with the conversation? It would help a lot with what I'm leading up to. And if you want, can you make their conversation get cut off when they hear a noise and see the dark figure moving somewhere? Thank you.^.^"
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 am

((No problem. I'll see what I can do. *cracks knuckles*
also, nice new sig.))

Smash looked up into the sky. "Heh. We sure picked a good time to do this, huh? Beautiful night out."

"Yeah..." Mike said, looking back up into the sky. He relaxed a bit more as he gazed at the stars again. "..So Smash, how long have you known Gizmo?" He asked.

Smash looked back down at him. "Well, I met em just about as soon as he moved here. Heck, I helped take in his boxes." He said. "It was a bit of an awkward meeting though, but we ended up being pretty good friends." He smiled a bit, reminiscing on past events. "He fit right in with everyone else, and he's done a lot for us all. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad I met him."

Mike smiled at first, but then frowned sadly. "I wish we could have spent more time together." He said. "I feel like I've missed out on so much. He's had many adventures down here. It got quiet once Gizmo left Emerald Town. It wasn't the same without our trio."

"Hey trust me on this." Smash said. "Quite a few of those adventures, you did NOT want to be apart of. Just trust me on that one."

Mike chuckled a bit. "I'll take your word for it. But still, you know what I mean."

"Yeah." Smash nodded. Suddenly, his eyes cut to the side. They both heard a slight rustling sound off towards the edge of the yard.
"What's that?" Mike asked, sitting up a bit.
"Stay right here." Smash said as he turned his back to him. He faced the direction he heard the sound, and could see the silhouette of an unknown figure moving alongside the fence. He narrowed his eyes at the figure, and quietly followed it.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 am

(Heehee! Thank you!^.^)

Mike felt his heart beting rapidly in his chest. But he decided to ignore his fear and follow Smash. He couldn't explain it, but he could feel something or someone pulling him towards the dark figure. So he tried to follow Smash secretly with only the light of the full moon guiding him.

The hooded figure knew he had been spotted, and turned to see Smash and Mike coming closer. He moved from the bushes and showed himself to them.

"Who are you?" Smash demanded.

The figure said nothing. He looked behind Smash and made eye contact with Mike through his dark hood.

In fear, Mike took a step back. But as he kept eye contact, the feeling of needing to follow this thing got stronger and all at once, his fear was gone.

"Answer me!"

Smash's demands woke Mike out of his trance and the figure turned his gaze at the blue echidna.

"I have no interest in you." it said to Smash. Now they could identify the figure male from his voice.

"What?" Smash asked.

The figure pointed behind Smash, at Mike.

Smash was confused, but turned around to see what this strange guy was pointing at and saw Mike.

"I though I told you to stay put!" he yelled, fearing for Mike's safety.

"I'm sorry Smash..but something told me to follow this guy. I know it might sound weird but I've never felt something like this before.." Mike explained quietly.

Smash didn't know what to think.

"Follow me." the figure said. And with that, he started to run.

Sorry..I have to go to work soon and I decided to leave it to that. Wink If you have anything you want to add or fix, go ahead. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 pm

((We're finally getting to the interesting part.))
"Wait!" Smash yelled, but the figure had already left his sight. Almost immediately afterwards, Mike ran right past him, heading after the man. "Mike, Stop!" Once again, his attempts ended in failure as he too disappeared into the darkness of the night. Smash clenched his fist and swung it in frustration. "Dang it..!" He then ran after the two of them, hoping not to lose them.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Mike thought it was strange he was following this guy with no questions asked. He looked ahead and saw the man’s dark hood still running in the night.

’I wonder where he’s taking me..’

~

Lina woke up suddenly and sat up quickly in her sleeping bag, sweating and breathing heavily.

“What in the world was that thing?!” she asked fearfully.

She remembered that horrible monster’s face looking up at her after it had killed her brother.

“It was so real…” she gasped and began to calm down. She laughed a little when she realized it was only a nightmare.

“Hey Mike I just had the strangest dream..-” She looked around, and started to freak out when she saw that he wasn’t there.

“Mike?” she asked. She thought maybe he was somewhere close in the darkness, but there was no reply. Kitty was startled by her little yell, and jumped up sleepily.

“Mew chao meow?”

“Mike!” she cried desperately.

Without a second thought, Lina jumped up from the sleeping bag and ran over to Gizmo’s tent with Kitty right behind her.

“Gizmo! Gizmo wake up!” she yelled, and shook the cat’s tent.

“Huh?” Gizmo sleepily unzipped his tent and was surprised to see a horrified looking Lina in front of him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked seriously, forgetting he was tired.

“Mike’s gone!” she cried.

“What?”

“I-I had a dream that this monster, a heavenly looking monster killed Mike in front of me and I-I…” she cut off right there and began to cry scared tears.

“Calm down Lina, it’ll be alright.” Gizmo comforted and got out of his tent to give her a hug of assurance.

“You just had a nightmare, that’s all. And you know how Mike is. He likes to go exploring sometimes, he’s alright.” Gizmo continued.

“Chao chao meow chao!” Kitty cried.

“Look, you got Kitty all scared now.” he said, smiling a little. “It’s alright Kitty, everything’s okay.”

The chao started to relax.

Even though Gizmo’s words assured her that Mike was okay, she just had to find him and make sure so she could at least go back to sleep tonight.
“Please come with me to go find him Gizmo..please..” she begged.

“Alright, if that’ll make you feel better, Kitty and I will help you.”

Lina smiled. “Thanks.” she said before leading the way.

~

Mike finally made his way into a clearing in the middle of the woods.

“H-hello?! Where are you?” he called out to the stranger. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Mike sighed and just stood in the clearing, catching his breath. Finally, Smash caught up with him.

“What’s going on? Where’d he go?” Smash asked in between deep breaths.

“I dunno. He just disappeared.” Mike answered, disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 am

"Seriously.." Smash shook his head in frustration. He walked over to Mike and put his hand on his shoulder. "Mike, don't do that again. What if something happened to you?"

"I'm really, really sorry, Smash..." He said, his head hanging low. "I don't know what came over me...I just.."

"Don't worry about it. You're just lucky I came with you." He said. He then looked around. "Something big's afoot. I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is, but I can feel it in my gut. And it's not a good feeling."

Mike looked at Smash. Although he didn't really feel any sort of danger at the time, he began to wonder if all of this was really safe. Especially with the way Smash took it.

"Let's go back." He said. "We can discuss this in the morning, if the rest of the night is quiet."

"Yeah, I guess." Mike said in disappointment.

Smash looked behind him, towards Mike. "Don't worry. That wasn't the last we've seen of him. Trust me on this one." He looked ahead and began to walk away. "Also, you get to be part of my 'infamous meetings' I have to call every time something weird happens." He said with a slight chuckle, which soon abruptly stopped. Smash froze in his tracks, eyes darting around left to right. They heard a slight rustling in the distance...

"He's not here..." Lina whispered in fear. They had searched the entire house and outside, but there was no sign of Mike anywhere.

"Where on earth could he be..?" Gizmo scratched his head, now feeling a bit worried himself. "I admit this is strange, even for Mike." Heck, he never left past midnight as far as I can remember. He thought. "And Smash isn't here either..."

"W-What if something happened to them..?" Lina whimpered.

"Now now, Smash can handle himself." Gizmo reassured. "If he's with Mike, I'm sure they're both safe." Lina still didn't quite feel reassured. Gizmo started thinking hard on what could have happened. A weird heavenly being murdering Mike..? Mike suddenly disappears..Smash is also gone...Is there no clue as to where they could have gone? Or what could have happened? Surely if there were some kind of monster here we wouldn't have slept through it...There's gotta be something we can do. They must have left the house, but where...?...Where....?

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 4 of 68Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: