Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:11 am

When I get the chance, I'm gonna go over and revise the story. Now that I've actually watched the show, I know that Sesshomaru's personality is kind of..off, in my parts. That and there are some things I wanna add. After that, I'll probably end up making the next part myself. I really wanna give this thing a jump-restart.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:33 am

lol. Well don't worry too much on Sesshomaru's personality. Its been quite a few years after the show, and I like the idea that he's softened up because of Yumi. I thought you did a pretty good job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 am

Sesshomaru had found the opportunity he had been waiting for. Before Kaoru could take her next breath, he was already standing above her with the tip of his sword centimeters away from from her neck.

Kaoru looked up at him from the ground in shock, realizing now that she was completely at his mercy. 'Damn..How could I let my guard down?" she cursed herself, trying to think of a way to escape.

"That's a good look on your face, Kaoru." he mocked, glaring at her with wicked eyes.

His comment made her angry, but she needed to distract him so she could get away. "Heh.." she smiled, hoping to get a reaction from him. "I dare you to kill me, Lord Sesshomaru. Wouldn't it make you happy to finally get rid of me once and for all? I was responsible for your brother's death.."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Hmm..we really should try to bring this story back to life..:/ We're already more than halfway done.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah we should. I keep forgetting to try to continue. =/
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

If you're having trouble, I could try and think of a next part. Cause I remember you saying you were having a bit of trouble. :/
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

That would be nice; I completely forgot how I was planning to go about it. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 pm

lol. Okay. I'll get to it after I get off work tonight. Work is the perfect place to think about this stuff. xD
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:12 am

Before Sesshomaru could react from her comment, Yumi appeared on the opposite side of her, crossing her blade with her father's and trapping Kaoru by the neck. If Kaoru were to move now, her head would be sliced off.

"Don't listen to her father! She's been weakened to the point where she can't form a barrier to deflect us. She's trying to distract you away from her!"

The witch grunted in hatred at the half demon, pissed that her plan was now ruined. Her power was nearly drained from summoning the dragons from her sword. She needed more souls to revive her, but now that was impossible. She could hardly move now. 'Dammit..this can not be the end!' she thought desperately.

Sesshomaru nodded, and glared down at Kaoru. The fires were beginning to dim more and more, making it harder to see through the thick darkness..but it was clear that Kaoru was now finally at their mercy.

Yami's heart nearly skipped a beat from the sight she saw! She felt someone stand next to her. "It's time, Yami." It was finally time to give that witch her soul back!

Kikyo handed her the box that contained Kaoru's soul. "All you have to do is break the seal, and the rest you leave up to me. Just make sure everyone stays out of the way because I won't hesitate to shoot if they are." she explained with almost no emotion.

The determined half demon nodded to her, understanding her new duties.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 pm

If you're having trouble continuing, I just wanted your character's feedback and what they would do at a moment like this. I'll take care of the important part where Yami gets kidnapped, and then we can start moving on to everything else. I have no idea what happens after this..so I think we'll have to make it all up the farther we go. If you remember anything important, let me know. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next