Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:07 am

Yes, Yes you do. xD I have one last chapter to put up. Its the one we never got to finish yet. Can't wait until you catch up.^^
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:08 am

~Chapter 16 Yami’s Sacrifice

It was now after midnight, in the village. Most of the fires had died down. But they were still burning brightly where the duel was taking place. Frost was hacking and slashing at full force, without showing any signs of fatigue. Icicle, Yumi and Sesshomaru watched from the back as he took her on.

"We've been doing this all day...How much more can she take?" Icicle wondered aloud. Kaoru was effectively blocking his every attack with seemingly little effort.

"I don't know..But your brother is doing a pretty good job of holding up on his own." Yumi commented. "I just hope he can last long enough...."

"Humph." Sesshomaru just watched the battle with a stern expression. Now that he was at full energy, he wanted to get back in on the action. But to drag it on long enough, they'd have to take turns. And he wasn't feeling very patient right now.

TO BE CONTINUED!!~~
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Isn't this where we left off?

EDIT: Oh wait, I think there's like a little more left, and then that's where we left off.

Don't remember the chapter title, though!
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Last night I finished editing 10 chapters. Read away. Razz
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 am

All done!

Now we just need to continue the story itself!
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:23 am

Hell yeah! Let's do it!^^
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 am

So, is there more that you haven't posted up yet, or are we ready to start RP'ing again?
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 am

"Dammit, how long is Yami gonna take? How do we even know that she found Kikyo?" Yumi asked, feeling as though everything was getting hopeless.

"Don't say that." Sesshomaru argued softly. "Don't doubt and despair before the battle has started."

Yumi looked down, then smiled a little. "Alright..father." She knew he was right, but couldn't help but feel desperate. 'Get here soon Yami..please..'
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 am

((So I take it this is where we left off? 'cause I don't remember this part. Razz ))

"Before the Battle has started?" Icicle repeated, looking up at him, worriedly. "You mean after all this time, the actual "Battle" hasn't even begun?" Sesshomaru didn't answer, let alone look at him. "Oohh boy." Icicle glanced back at Frost and Kaoru, looking just about as hopeless as Yumi was.

The battle between Frost and Kaoru raged on. Frost wasn't holding anything back, this time. He looked almost as if he were aiming to kill her. Kaoru had to start fighting back nearly at full force to keep up with him. Their swords clashed rapidly and mercilessly. Soon, Frost swung his swords towards her in a way that she found difficult to block. She just barely managed to put up a barrier around herself in time, bouncing Frost backwards. As Frost stood back up, she glanced at her arm. She was just starting to bleed where he cut her. "Hmph. I must say, you're better than you look." She said, glaring back down at him.

"Told you he wouldn't let me down." Frost said, readying his swords again.

"However, you are still no match for me." She smirked devilishly. "I haven't even begun to fight at full power. And quite frankly, I don't need to, to kill you."

"Oh, you're going to need all the power you can get if you wanna take me out!" Frost exclaimed. He charged forward, and lunged at her. Kaoru thrust her sword towards his face, but Frost suddenly began swinging his arms around crazily, hacking and slashing in a wild flurry of attacks. Her sword never made it close to him. She had to react quickly to block them all. He continued even after he landed on the ground; He would hop into the air again and repeat the same thing.

"Enough!" Kaoru exclaimed. She twirled around and slashed at Frost, her sword clashing against both of his at the same time. The force of the blow caused him to fly backwards and tumble across the ground away from her. "I will finish you here and now."

Frost stood back up, panting a little bit. "Do your worst...!"

Kaoru smirked a bit. "You'll regret those words." She said. She held her sword out in front of her, and closed her eyes before chanting. Her sword began to glow dark red.

Frost recognized this move from earlier, as did everyone else. "Oh, shoot. Frost! Look out!" Icicle cried out. Yumi's eyes shrunk in horror as she saw what Kaoru was preparing.

Frost, however, was keeping calm. He closed his eyes, and held his swords out besides him. "Hmmm...." A small glow gradually lit up around his swords. "Haaaa..!" With a spark, they both were surrounded by a white aura.

Yumi leaned forward, trying to get a better look at what was going on. "What is he doing...Is he challenging Kaoru's attack?"

"Hmph. I think he knows what he's doing." Sesshomaru grunted, watching carefully.

"He'd better." Icicle said.

Kaoru's sword now had a large, dark red aura surrounding it. "Feel the wrath of my Rose Dragon!" She said, grinning evilly. A huge, beautiful red dragon spirit emerged from her blade, flying towards Frost in a fiery explosion.

"Twin sword beeaam!" Frost exclaimed. He swung his swords, releasing two white beams of energy forming an X together towards the dragon. The attacks collided in between the two opponents, causing a massive explosion upon impact. Frost skidded back a few feet, shielding his eyes from the explosion.
Kaoru stood watching--until she noticed the two sword beams still heading towards her. "W-What!?" She quickly formed another barrier, and the beams nearly sliced through it. She managed to keep it up long enough for the beams to dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 pm

(You're doing such a great job with the fighting! I'm so impressed! I will definitely continue my part tonight. Its gonna be AWESOME)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))   The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battle Of Kaoru! ((The Chapter Version))
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next