Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Oh, haha. Well, at least you found it. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Okay I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news.
Good news is, I'd been making a good amount of progress on finishing up Splice. If all goes well, I should have all his sprites done by the end of December, not counting field sprites or new skills.

At least, that's what I'd planned. The bad news is, my main computer's down until we can buy a new motherboard. I don't know how long that will take, but it'll definitely slow me down a great deal. If I can copy my stuff over to my other computer, I can continue working. But with one less computer, it's going to be even more of a hassle to get on.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:45 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Okay I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news.
Good news is, I'd been making a good amount of progress on finishing up Splice. If all goes well, I should have all his sprites done by the end of December, not counting field sprites or new skills.

At least, that's what I'd planned. The bad news is, my main computer's down until we can buy a new motherboard. I don't know how long that will take, but it'll definitely slow me down a great deal. If I can copy my stuff over to my other computer, I can continue working. But with one less computer, it's going to be even more of a hassle to get on.

Is there any way I can help with this issue? I can help transfer your files or something. I can even attempt to edit your sprites myself, though as you know I'm not the best in that field. But it might save some time, as you could just fix them up later.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:11 pm

No, not really. I think the fastest way for me to get back into working is to try and access the harddrive on another computer.
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
No, not really. I think the fastest way for me to get back into working is to try and access the harddrive on another computer.

Okay then ^^. Still here if you ever need me though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Okay so I managed to grab my stuff and put them on another computer, so I can get back to working now. Took a few days off, unfortunately, but hey I can't really complain.

I'd kinda hoped to have an actual full update showing progress on Splice by the 15th though, seeing as it IS his birthday and all...
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
I'd kinda hoped to have an actual full update showing progress on Splice by the 15th though, seeing as it IS his birthday and all...

You have an entire weekend to do it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:53 pm

I know, but I won't have as much completed and ready to show, is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:08 am

Progress is even slower due to the difficulty of getting on the computer at a decent hour these days. (Posting this at 3AM is proof enough.) I wasn't even able to get on during Splice's birthday, let alone prepare any kind of updates video. I'm just gonna have to forget about that for now.
But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about how I strayed away from working on Splice, and onto random stuff. I might actually start working on Crystal soon--alongside Splice, that is. Tonight my work led me from one thing to another. For starters, I want you to meet someone.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Cat_ch10
Right this way.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Cat_ch11

This is Elder Katler of the Cat Chao Garden, and Kitty's father. Visiting him will be fairly necessary if you plan to train any chao party members. (Kitty and Shade. Crystal counts as well due to Krysi fighting alongside her.)
You can talk to him about news and events taking place in the Chao Garden. (Though, haven't fully thought about the contents of this outside of a Chao Karate tournament and another sidequest.) However, if you bring him a certain something...

Wrapped in spoiler so to not stretch the post out with a buncha pictures.
Spoiler:

This led me to updating Harry chao's shop, (it opens after the attack on GFC) and then I ended up looking at Crystal's weapons since he actually sells her first personal one. And remembering that Krysi is gonna be involved in this Chao Scroll quest, I've gotten the urge to head back and put some work in on Crystal. It's not completely out of my way, considering she's one of the few party members available up to the point of the story I left off at. She needs finishing just as badly as Splice does.
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue562/865Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:56 am

Hey, that was one of my old ideas, actually!

Ah well. I couldn't really think of a good way to implement it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 32 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next