Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:12 pm

This took just about everyone by surprise. The only one's who weren't surprised were the ones who were in the room before. Smash closed his eyes and looked down. "..I was afraid you'd say that." He sighed.

"..So..What does this mean..?" Pearl asked.

"And what do we do now?" Splice added to the question.

Smash leaned back in his chair, folding his arms with his eyes still shut. "...There isn't much we can do at the moment." He said. He opened one eye, glancing at Diana. "But it's quite clear that this girl means no harm." He closed his eye back. "Unfortunately we're still short of answers. So I think the best solution for now, is to just wait." He sat up. "Besides, with all this drama, the poor girl's frightened. Give her some time to relax a bit."

Gizmo's eyes suddenly lit up. "The necklace...!" He said. All eyes turned to him. "Her necklace lit up, right? That must be the source of that weird presence she was radiating along with that light." He looked over at Diana. "Her necklace..just might be the key to unlocking this mystery..." His voice trailed off. Just like Kyla's necklace... He thought.

Mike thought about it, and looked over at Diana. Before he could say anything, Smash spoke up. "As interesting and quite possibly our biggest lead as it is, I think we should still let her relax a bit." He said. "Give her some space. There's still some breakfast left over, she can have that. Let her feel comfortable and welcome." He glanced over at Diana. "Thanks for your cooperation. I'm sure this is just as big a deal to you as it is to us." He looked out towards the rest of the group. "This meeting is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Diana gave Smash a light smile. “No problem. I just..wish I knew what was going on.” She began to think long and hard about what Gizmo had said about her necklace being a key that could answer everything.

“Diana..”

The purple rabbit looked up and saw Mike with a plate of food. Everyone had left except for him, Smash, Lina and Gizmo.

“You must be hungry. Here.” Mike said, and sat the plate of bacon and eggs in front of her.

“Thank you.”

She was hungry, but her mixed feelings weren’t helping her appetite at all. She just sat there, and looked at the plate of food with glazed eyes. Just what was she going to do? Why couldn’t she remember anything? Where did she come from? Who was that dark figure that lead these people to find her? And where could she possibly go? Even though everyone she met so far was very nice to her, she couldn’t help but feel alone and misplaced.

Mike watched her sadly, then sat next to her.

“Diana..I know this is really confusing and scary for you, but I promise I’ll always be here if you need someone.” he assured, hoping to make her feel better.

She looked into Mike's caring eyes, and all at once she felt a kind of peace. Light tears that she couldn't control fell quietly down her cheeks.

"Thank you Michael.."

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Mike smiled. "Please. Just call me Mike." He said.

Though Gizmo could already see what was happening, and wasn't exactly sure if it was a good thing or not considering how attached he was before, he joined in to comfort her. "Don't worry. If anything happens, Mike's the guy to go to." He said, putting his hand on his friend's shoulder. "When he and I were kids, he was the strongest, coolest, and best kid in our class!"

Mike blushed a little. "H-hey, you know you're stronger than me now. What with all those adventures and inventions you've had..."

"I don't suppose you guys were planning on heading back up to Emerald Town after the party, were you?" Smash asked, looking at Lina.

"Actually, we wanted to stay a few days longer.." She said.

"Good. I'd actually prefer if you'd stay down here for a little while." Smash said. "We've still got a mystery to solve." Lina nodded, and Smash looked over at Diana, and the two cats next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Diana giggled along with everyone, but what Lina and Smash talked about upset her a little bit. She looked over to Mike, the one she felt this strange connection to with a bit of sadness.

"You don't live here?" she asked. And while she was thinking about it, she didn't live here either. Where could she stay? She couldn't ask Smash if she could live here..but what could she do? She wanted to stay close to where they found her so that she could maybe find out something about her past.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Mike looked to the side, just remembering how soon he had originally planned to go. "..Unfortunately not..." He said, quietly. "In fact, I live rather far from here. I don't see my friends here much..in fact, this is the first time in 4 years that I've been able to come down here."

"Mike..." Gizmo frowned, sadly. Wow. Already they're both torn apart by the whole living issues. He thought. But he's right. This isn't good.

Noticing the sudden change in everyone's mood, Smash and Lina stepped towards the three. "Don't worry." He said. "Forget about going home. For now, we stick together. Anyone who needs a place to stay is welcome here."

"That's right." Lina said. "We won't leave until we find all the answers."

Mike looked over at his sister, hesitantly. "And when we do..what then?"

"Ah, we'll cross that bridge when we get there." Smash said, shrugging it off. "Let's not worry our minds over the small details." Smash looked over at Gizmo. "So Giz, Mike and Lina are staying at your house, right? Is there room for one more?"

Gizmo's eyes widened quickly. "Huh? Oh uh, There might be. I dunno..." He said, scratching the back of his head. "I could probably make some room. But it won't be ready by tonight."

Smash nodded. "I see. In that case, would you mind it if you stayed here for the night?" He asked Diana.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Diana's eyes lit up. "I don't mind at all!" Diana was very surprised by everyone's kindness.

She bowed her head at Smash and Gizmo. "I swear I'll do anything you want me to do so I can earn my keep."

"That won't be necessary." Smash answered for him and Gizmo both.

Before Diana could protest, Mike noticed she still hasn't touched her plate.

"You need to eat to gather your strength." he said.

Diana smiled sheepishly and began to eat happily. Knowing that she wasn't alone now really eased her heart.

Outside the kitchen window, the same black hooded figure stood watching Diana and Mike.

"Good..she's safe." he said quietly with a hint of relief. He watched both Diana and Mike a bit longer before disappearing. "I'll continue to watch over them both until the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 pm

"Alright well, You guys can hang out for a while." Smash said. "I've got some things to do, starting with my morning workout. I'll be seeing you all later." He walked outside the room, heading towards the back door. "If you guys need anything, Gimmie a call, alright?" He let them know before heading outside.

After Smash left, Lina sat down beside Gizmo, who was just starting to think of something. "Well..Since you're new around here, I suppose we ought to give you a tour of the city?" He suggested.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea." Lina said, smiling. "We haven't been here either, so it'd be good for us too!"

Mike nodded. "Sounds like fun. It'd be nice to take a look at how much this place has changed."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 am

"It does sound like fun!" Diana agreed after finishing the last of her bacon.

She stood up and waited for Gizmo to lead the way.

Sorry you waited all this time for such a short reply..I'm just a bit rusty..and staying ill in bed for awhile hasn't helped my brain become creative..^.^'
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 am

((It's alright. I'll try to take it from here. I hope you fully recover soon. ^^ ))

"Alright, then!" Gizmo stood up. "Let's go!" He marched out of the room, leading his three friends, including Kitty, all out the house.

"So, Where to first?" Mike asked, once they were out the door.

"Let's walk around the block, take a look at the neighborhood." Gizmo suggested. "C'mon!" He seemed to be much more excited and cheerful now.

"Right!" The group followed Gizmo as he lead them down the street, showing them around.

Meanwhile, Smash was sitting cross-legged in the grass in his back yard. His eyes were closed, and he was silently focusing hard. I need to learn to control my energy better... He thought. There's still so much I can do, I know it...I just need to focus... He barely moved an inch, trying to concentrate on focusing his energy. But, He couldn't help but think about the current situation. So many things need answering...We aren't even close to finding out any answers...Hmm, I wonder if it was wise to leave them alone with that girl? After all, Lina's dream may still hold some water...She doesn't SEEM dangerous, but still...Ah, Gizmo's with them. He'll know what to do if something happens......What if someone really IS chasing that girl? I have a strong feeling that Gizmo may have been right about that. Just who would those people be? And what reasons do they have to chase her? If she really is a threat, they'd probably just be trying to take her out or something to maintain the peace. But if she ISN'T dangerous...then those people chasing her, probably are. He shook his head. Which is why I should be focusing on my Training rather than letting my mind get filled with useless speculations! He mentally scolded himself before focusing back to his training.

Later that day, the group came to the park. "And here's Hedgehog Park." Gizmo said, holding out his hand towards the area. "It's a great place to have a picnic, play around, or just hang out." He glanced over at his friends. "Speedy and Violet have officially made the top of that hill the best place to watch the sunset. They've also officially marked it as their territory during that time, so...yeah."

"Great for sunsets?" Lina asked, raising her eyebrows interestedly. "Let's get to the top and see how good a view it has."

"It's got a pretty good view of the rest of the city in that direction, but it's best to see for yourself." Gizmo said, before heading towards the hill. "Just a little trivia thing if you're interested, It was actually called "Hedgehog Hill" before a park was built around it. Some people still call the hill by that name. I don't remember where the name came from though..."

"Hm, interesting..." Mike nodded. Once they got up the hill, they took a good look around. The view was pretty great, they were about as high as a regular house's roof. They could see all the way to the beach, which was actually farther than it looked. "Wow, I can see pretty far from here."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Diana was awed by the magnificent view. "Yeah it is.." she agreed. She looked back on all the amazing things she saw today on this planet. She truly thought it was amazing. But the more she thought about it, the more it made her sad.

'Is this my planet too?' she thought. 'Or do I belong somewhere else?' All day she tried not to think about her empty memories, but it just made it that much harder to get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 11 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: