Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:54 pm

"Ah ha, finally." the blue bird said with a smile, and swung his staff to rest it on his shoulder. "So you've decided to bring her to us willingly? Smart.." he smirked.

Before anyone could say anything, Daigon and Jen took a few steps forward, looking for something. Both of them looked over and spotted Diana. She trembled in fear from their stares..and for some reason, after looking at them, something seemed familiar to her.

"There you are Diana. Its been far too long since I've seen you. You've really been too much trouble than what you're worth. So why don't you be a dear and come on over here so you won't give me anymore trouble, hm?" Daigon asked.

The 'sweet' way he was talking to her made Diana sick to her stomach.

"Who are you two and what do you what?!" Gizmo yelled, getting aggravated by the chameleon's games.

"I'm Daigon and this is Jen." the chameleon introduced, his smile never leaving his face. "And of course, we want Diana."

"But why? What have I done for you to come after me?!" Diana cried, finally finding her voice.

"Sweet Diana, its not what you've done, its what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Diana felt her heart sink. "What I can...do?" She repeated, slowly. They were planning to use her. The thought of being used to do something evil was almost too much to bear.

Gizmo growled lowly. He already knew that they wanted to use her for something. But what, that was something he didn't know.

"What do you mean?" James asked, taking a step forward. "What exactly are you trying to do here?"

Suddenly, it just hit him. 'Wait a minute...Three warriors and their leader, and a monster.' Gizmo thought. He remembered Smash's words, "Whether it's within Diana or her necklace, he didn't make it clear. But that monster is real." His eyes widened in shock as he realized what this could possibly mean. 'They want to exploit that monster...I get it now, We can't let them have her because they plan to unleash that monster! If that monster gets free...Who knows what'll happen!?' He felt himself sweating a lot more from nervousness, the more he thought about it.

Diana was thinking the same thing; Her mind had been on the meeting all day long.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:56 pm

What Smash had said about whether the monster was in her necklace or her was the main thing she thought about. She tried to wrap her mind around it while trying to put together some pieces of the dream she had last night. Now she didn't know what to think..

"You're talking about that monster.." she said slowly, now truly thinking low of herself.

Daigon and Jen looked surprised for a moment. "Oh, so you know of it." Jen asked. "You're completely right."

Diana stayed silent..shock, denial and confusion still overwhelming her.

"Alright Diana, It's time to go." Daigon said sternly. "Our queen has been waiting for too long. Now come on."

Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:04 am

"Time to go? No no no." Jessie said, grinning mischievously. "It's Go Time!" She stood in front of the group in a battle stance, with James and Zap standing beside her. Zap's hands briefly crackled with electricity.

"Diana's not going anywhere today!" Gizmo proclaimed. "And you can tell your "Queen", that she's in way over her head if she thinks it'll be that easy to send just two of you!" Daigon and Jen looked slightly surprised again. "Yeah, I know there's more where you came from."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:10 am

"I don't know how you found out that there's more of us," Daigon said as he put his staff out in front of him. "..But don't take Jen and I lightly. We're going to bring Diana back with us..And if its a fight you want, its a fight you'll get. But don't think that any of you will have even the slightest bit chance that you'll live after this."

The jewel and transmutations on Daigon's staff began to glow blue.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:42 am

Jessie cracked her knuckles, eager to get started. "Bring it on!" She sprung forward and threw a wild punch towards Daigon. He easily blocked the punch with his staff, but felt himself slide back an inch. He simply pushed her back and swung his staff at her face as a counter attack. She ducked quickly, and sprung back up to her feet to uppercut him. He wasn't quite fast enough to block it, and was knocked backwards a couple of steps. Jen stepped forward to attack her, but she quickly whirled around and punched him in the face before he had the chance to. Jen took a step back, more annoyed than hurt. He took out his own staff and twirled it around.

Before he could retaliate against her, James stood in between them. Jen swung at him instead, not caring which one of his enemies he took down. James quickly rose his arm and blocked it. He then threw a straight punch towards his gut, but Jen caught his fist before it came close to hitting him. He swung his staff in his other hand like a golf club, slamming it against the underside of James' arm. James quickly pulled back before he was struck again. He held his arm in pain, but stayed focus on Jen.

Jessie was throwing punches wildly at Daigon, letting all her strength go into each one. Daigon was having a bit of trouble predicting her attacks, and had suffered a few blows. He managed to land a few more blows of his own, though. Soon Daigon pushed her away with his staff to make some distance between them. "I won't be beaten so easily." He scoffed. He twirled his staff around above his head, creating a circle of icy mist around it. He pointed his staff at her and everyone else behind her, as sharp icicles began to form in the mist. "Let's see how you do against this." As if on cue, the icicles shot out towards them, aiming directly for Jessie. She put her guard up, ready to try and defend herself against them.

Just before reaching her, the icicles bounced off of a crystal shaped barrier forming around Jessie. Jessie looked around in confusion as the ice fell to the ground, as did Daigon. Crystal stood directly behind her, with her arms raised above her head. "Don't worry, I'll protect you the best I can!" She said.

Jessie smiled and nodded gratefully, before turning back to Daigon. "Is that all ya got?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 am

Diana took a step back in horror, holding her hand to her chest. She was scared for Jessie. All at once those icicles flew towards her, but was saved at the very last second. The mere thought of this guy having some sort of ice powers frightened her. She was scared to wonder what the bird could do with his powerful staff as he stepped forward to do an attack of his own.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 am

Jen twirled his staff around in front of him; several drops of water began sprinkling everywhere from it. He then jabbed the end of it into the ground with both hands. Water poured out from it, and moved across the ground towards James. James wasn't sure what he was trying to pull, and decided to take initiative. The moment he began to run forward, water gushed from the ground right under his feet like a geyser. "Gaah!!" He cried out. He was launched into the air, high above the ground.

"Heh. Pitiful." Jen scoffed. "I could keep you up there if I wanted." He put his fist on his hip and smirked arrogantly at the struggling fox.

Jessie glanced up at James and gasped. "Crap!" She shot a fierce glare at Jen, emitting a low growl at the back of her throat. She sprung towards him, fists clenched, and rammed her shoulder into his side. Jen was taken completely by surprise, and was sent crashing to the ground. As he collapsed, the fountain ceased, and James began to fall back down.

"W-whoaa!!" He yelled, looking down at where he was going to land. He braced himself, knowing that it was going to be painful. Suddenly he stopped in mid-air, and felt a pair of arms wrap around his chest from behind him.

"Hehe, y-you're heavy, James." Crystal said cheerfully, despite the drop of sweat on the side of her face while she struggled to support his weight. She was floating about eight feet off the ground, with the crystal on her tail glowing brightly.

"T-thanks, Crystal." James said, sheepishly. The two slowly descended back to ground level, and she let him go.

By this time, Daigon had begun to approach Diana, seeing how everyone else was distracted. Diana was visibly trembling, afraid of what might happen if they got her. "Enough of this foolishness. You WILL come with us." He said, darkly. Almost right on cue, another person stepped in between them. Staring up at him with a look of determination and defiance, was Zap. "Come, now. You can't stop me by yourself." He said, raising an eyebrow at him. He rose his staff, and swiped at the young boy, striking him hard across the face. Zap fell over onto the ground, as he continued to walk forward.
Only seconds later, Zap stood in front of him again, seemingly ignoring the red mark on his cheek. "Do you want to die?" He swung at him again, only this time Zap ducked under it. He immediately lunged towards Daigon, and threw a punch towards his gut. He wasn't quite fast enough to block with his staff, and ended up taking the blow on his arm. He swung again, this time backhanding Zap into the ground. "You're nothing more than a nuisance." He continued to walk towards Diana, who was being guarded by Gizmo's father.

"You won't be able to take her." He told him. "As long as we're here, you have no chance."

"Hmph. Tough talk for someone who's letting the kids do all the work." Daigon snarked back.

Gizmo's father simply smirked. "I prefer to save the best for last." He said. "After all, It's rather amusing to watch my own son take advantage of your overconfidence."

Daigon opened his mouth to reply, but before any words came out, he noticed a bright green light coming towards him. He turned to look at it, and gasped when he saw a large ball of plasma coming at him at an alarming rate. He had no time react, and was was blasted across the yard when it exploded into particles of bright green energy on contact.

"Bullseye." Gizmo grinned, holding his Hand Cannon up beside his face. His father gave him the thumbs up, looking quite amused.

Zap pulled himself from the ground, rubbing his cheek. "O-oww..." He groaned. He looked over at Daigon, and could see his body stuck in a burnt fence, with a bit of smoke rising from him.
"Zap, are you okay?" He turned to see Crystal stepping next to him. He opened his mouth to reply, but she wasn't waiting for an answer. "Hold still, I'll make it all feel better..." She closed her eyes, and placed her hand to her chest. Once again the crystal on her tail began to glow brightly. The glow traveled across her body until it reached her hand, which she placed on his cheek. Slowly, but surely, the now bleeding wound began to heal and clear up.
"T-thank you..." Zap said, somewhat embarrassed. "It feels..much better now."
As the glow faded, Crystal simply smiled at him.

Jessie was mercilessly pounding on Jen. He was completely on the defensive now, and was beginning to have trouble blocking all of her attacks. Her energy was seemingly limitless. Knowing that he couldn't last much longer, he formed another spring of water, this time under himself. Jessie was blown back, but Jen rose into the air. "Alright...I'm going to end this right now!" He yelled, frustratedly. All of the water under him began to form a large bubble around him, suspending them both in mid-air. The bubble gradually began to get bigger and bigger. "Today's Forecast: Flash Floods!" His voice sounded from inside the bubble.

Everyone looked up in shock. "He's gonna flood the place!?" Gizmo exclaimed.
"Dang, what do we do against that!?" James asked.
"We've gotta stop it, somehow!" Jessie shouted, refusing to let it end here.

Kitty and Krysi exchanged glances, and nodded. The two chao took each other's hand, and they both flew up towards the bubble.
"Wait, Kitty! What're you doing!?" Gizmo called out.
"K-Krysi!" Crystal cried. "Come back!"
Neither of them listened. They broke into the bubble, and rammed their heads into Jen's chest. Jen was once again taken by surprise, as his gaze was only focused on his staff. With little control over his position, he was knocked slowly out of the bubble without any idea what hit him. He stayed ascended in mid-air for a few seconds, before the chao came back for another attack. They kicked his head from above, right when he realized what had attacked him. He fell down to the ground, and landed on his feet. The bubble of water fell to the ground, and popped like a water balloon; splashing everything and everyone near. It wasn't nearly enough to flood the yard. "Curses.."

"Way to go, Kitty!" Gizmo cheered.
"You did it!" Crystal ran towards the two as they flew down, ready to give them both a hug.

Jen flashed them a devilish look. He rose his spear, surrounding the tip with condensed water, and quickly approached Crystal and the chao.
"Wait, Crystal! Stay back!" Jessie cried out. She rushed in to save her, but she was too far away from where they landed. Crystal looked towards Jen and gasped at how close he was. "Look out!!" Jessie shrieked. Jen swung his staff at her with all of his might, but stopped suddenly with a grunt. Zap stood in between him and Crystal, one hand on the staff, preventing it from going any further, and the other hand balled up into a fist and plunged into his stomach.
"Y-you little brat...!" Jen growled in both pain and anger. He rose his free hand and clenched it into a fist, ready to punch the hedgehog. Zap looked up at him with a fierce glare.
"Don't..." He said, in a cold voice that surprised Crystal. "Don't you ever try to hurt Crystal again!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. In an instant, his body surged with electricity, which quickly traveled into Jen's body through Zap's fist. Already being wet, he shrieked as the electrocution nearly fried him to death. Zap took his fist away from, and spread his arms out quickly. "Thunder Barrier!" On his command, a spherical barrier of yellow electricity formed around his body, shocking Jen several feet away much like Diana's necklace the night before.

Jen collapsed to the ground, unconscious. He couldn't take any more. The group began to cheer victoriously, all but Zap and Crystal. Zap let down his barrier, and turned to look at Crystal. "Are you alright?" He asked, worriedly. She was staring at him in surprise.
"Yes..I wasn't hurt." She said, softly. "Thank you, Zap."

"CHAO! Mew ch-chao meow Mreow!" Kitty exclaimed. Everyone looked at him, and saw his hand extended towards the fence. Daigon has arisen, and was approaching them slowly. Dirt, grass, and burnt pieces of wood fell from his body, and he bore an expression of tranquil fury. A swirl of snow and ice particles had formed around his staff, and was growing stronger with each step he took.

"He's still standing!?" James exclaimed. "I thought he was done for after that blast!"

"Some guys don't know when to quit." Jessie huffed, returning to her battle stance. "Well that's fine with me! I'll beat him to the grave if I have to!"

Daigon didn't say anything, and his cold glare and increasing power was beginning to make everyone nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 pm

"I'm not going to be bested by a bunch of children!" the angry chameleon yelled. He looked over at Diana, and glared at her, his power still increasing. "Diana, quit this foolishness now and come with me before I destroy all of your new 'friends'. If you're not by my side in the next 5 seconds, it'll be all your fault that they'll be dead."

As if he was threatening a child, he started to count down the 5 seconds. "Five.."

Diana's heart froze. She looked at Daigon fearfully, then back at her friends, not knowing what to do. She was trapped. 'What do I do?' she asked herself, feeling her legs freeze in place.

"Four.."

Gizmo glared at Daigon, now sweating bullets. Just what were they going to do?

"Three.."

Jessie wasn't scared one bit. In fact, the 'children' comment Daigon made earlier made her mad. "When will you learn that you can't have Diana?!" she yelled. She charged at Daigon and got ready to kick his staff away from him.

"Two..!" Daigon caught Jessie's leg easily, and spun her around until finally letting her go. She hit the ground hard on her back and spun a few more feet.

"Jessie!" Crystal cried. James and Crystal frantically ran to Jessie's aid.

After Daigon counted to two, Diana could feel her heart racing rapidly in her chest. 'I...I don't know what to do..If I go with him, my friends will still be in danger..but now..he'll kill them all and it will be all my fault!...I...I have to..' She took a step forward, but gasped when she was stopped. Gizmo put his arm out in front of her and shook his head.

"No Diana, you're not going with him." he said with no emotion as he still glared at Daigon. "But Gizmo...! I..!" Diana tried to protest.

"One." As soon as he finished his count down, Daigon lifted his staff up, and it started to glow a very light blue. "I gave you this final chance Diana! Now watch your friends die!" He started to spin his staff in the air as fast as he could. As his staff spun, a snowflake transmutation appeared, and his power started to charge.

"ICE...."

In the blink of an eye, Daigon was slammed into the ground, his staff flying into the air. Everyone was in shock. Gizmo even rubbed both of his eyes before looking again, to see if he wasn't just imagining it.

A figure dressed in a black cloak stood not too far from Daigon.

Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 pm

"W-who is...?" Gizmo asked, quietly.

Jessie stood back up, her back and her head aching badly. "I'm alright." She said to James and Crystal, who came to help her. "Who are you!?" She demanded, looking at the mysterious figure.

Kitty flew back towards Gizmo, as he took a closer look. "Wait a minute...Could it be that...this is that mysterious person who brought us all together?" He pondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 21 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: