Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 am

Diana blushed from Mike's outburst as she saw just how important she meant to him and her new friends. Even though they were happy to fight for her, she still knew that this danger that was coming was all of her fault..Because of her.

"Thank you.." she said quietly but with much appreciation. "I don't know why I'm here or even how I got here..but I'm glad you found me Mike..and I'm glad I met all of you..But..I'm so sorry about all of this..I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me and-" She felt the stinging of new tears about to fall, but stopped when she felt Mike put his hand on hers.

She looked up and saw him smiling gently at her. "I'm glad I met you too Diana. You don't have to apologize for anything. We're all going to keep you safe no matter what the cost. And besides..what kind of guardian would I be if I was just worried about myself getting hurt?"

Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Diana__s_guardian_angel_

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 am

Mike was beginning to feel a lot more confident now, especially with the way she was smiling at him. Now he actually felt like he could take on the job of being a guardian.
Without thinking, she suddenly embraced him, burying her face into his chest. Mike took a step back in surprise, but soon returned the hug. He could feel his chest getting damp with her tears. "T-thank you..." He heard her say.

The room was still silent, but had a different mood in the air with the two's gentle moment. After a few moments passed, Smash cleared his throat. "Okay, Let me just wrap this up with a quick review." He said. "We need to prepare, 'cause we don't know when they'll be here. Or if they'll be here. But let's not get into that, I know they're coming."

After remembering that everyone was still in the room, the two broke apart quickly, their faces red with embarrassment.

"Gizmo, I want you to set up some kind of equipment or something that'll detect any kind of disturbances in the area." Smash ordered. "I don't know what kind, or if you can really do that, but we need to know if those people are are in the area and if that accident we had last night caused anything else unpleasant."

"Right. I'll do what I can." Gizmo said.

"Mike, From now on I'm going to train you."

Mike was caught off guard, and looked at him in shock. "Huh-wha-WHAT?"

"You heard me. You wanna protect Diana, right? I'm going to teach you how to do it."

Mike stared at him blankly. Just about all of his confidence he felt from earlier simply vanished.

"As for everyone else, Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open. If anything suspicious happens, Inform me immediately." He continued.

Mike looked down at the floor, a sweat drop rolled down the side of his face. "...Oh, boy." He said, flatly.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Diana smiled sheepishly, but knew she could depend on Mike no matter what.

An image of the dream she had when she passed out last night suddenly flashed in her mind. Now that she remembered it, how would she bring it up and should she even do so? It just seemed too unimportant to bring up after all that was said about these people coming after her and her possibly being some kind of monster.

‘Was it really a memory I lost of how I got this necklace?’ She looked distraught as the images played back into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:37 am

Lina took notice of Diana spacing out, looking rather worried. "Are you alright?" She asked, softly.

"Alright. This meeting is officially adjourned." Smash announced. Everyone began to stand up from their chairs, the whole room filled with the murmuring voices of people wondering how things were going to turn out.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:49 pm

"Oh..um, its nothing." Diana said nervously. For some reason she just couldn't look at Lina. Lina was the one that saw the monster..She saw Diana kill her brother right in front of her..So she didn't know what to even say to the yellow cat. 'She probably doesn't like me being around..I don't blame her either..' she thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Lina frowned. After seeing her true nature, she felt guilty about how she acted the night before. She still felt slightly nervous about her, but thinking about how she felt through all of this, was rather painful to her. How are you supposed to react when you realize that you might be a monster, and killed your own guardian who's been at your side the moment you regained consciousness in his sister's dream?
She decided not to put anymore pressure on her. She most likely needed some time to think. "Well...if you ever need anything, we'll be here." She said, trying to sound comforting.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:04 pm

This caught Diana off guard. She looked at Lina with astonished eyes, but soon smiled. "Thank you Lina. I-I appreciate it." she said, still a little surprised.

Sorry this was so short..
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:57 am

"Please, don't mention it." She replied, softly.

"Mike, get ready. We'll start your training immediately." Smash said.

"N-now?" Mike stammered, looking at him in surprise.

"Yes. Now." He said. "We don't know how much time we have left, so we should treat it like we have none to lose." Smash walked over to him, and placed his hand on his shoulder. "I'll teach you everything I know, and do my best to help in any way I can. But ultimately, this is a situation you gotta take care of yourself. Don't forget that."

Mike nodded slowly. "Yeah...got it."

"Good." He turned and began to leave the room. "Meet me out in the back when you're ready."

After he left, Mike turned to look at the few remaining people in the room; Gizmo, Lina, and Diana. Gizmo walked towards him, and smiled a bit. "Don't worry, buddy. You'll be fine." He reassured. "I'm going to head back home to get some things for you. They should come in handy."

"Thanks, Giz." Mike said. "Honestly I'm a bit nervous, but I trust you guys..."
Gizmo grinned, and walked past him while patting his shoulder. "I'll be back soon. Lina, Diana, you two coming?"
Kitty jumped up from the table, reminding everyone of his presence, and flew after Gizmo before either of the two could respond. Lina looked over at Gizmo, "Oh, of course! Coming!" She called out before making her way towards him. She stopped next to Mike, and gave him a worried look. "Please be careful." She said. Mike nodded, and tried to reassure her with a smile before she left.

As Diana got up from her seat, Mike stared at her solemnly. "Well...this is it, I guess.." He said. "I dunno how long the training will last, so we might not see each other for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:50 pm

The purple rabbit saw just how solemn he was, and looked at him with worry. "Well, I-I could stay and watch if you want..maybe I could even help.." she offered, hoping that would solve the problem so they could still see eachother.

Deep down she felt a little guilty because he wouldn't have to train if it wasn't for her..but it also made her happy. She wanted to be there for him any way she could.

~Edited
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Mike smiled. "Thanks. I dunno if you'd wanna watch, though." He said. "It might get boring or something. Heh.." He looked towards the doorway of the room. "To be honest, I think it might be best if you went with Gizmo and Lina. I dunno, it seems like something they'd say say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 18 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: