Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 am

"You..have...a ship?"

Everyone gasped, and looked over at Percy, who was breathing heavily and trying to talk clearly with blood protruding from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:30 am

Gizmo looked over at him, gasping with the others. "H-Hey! Don't try to talk, you're still not better!" He chastised. Crystal shushed him and continued to heal him. "And yes..I do have a ship. But it's not quite ready to go into space..yet. I started making the modifications about a week ago."

"So you mean, you're turning your airship into a spaceship?" Violet asked, surprised. James just stared; he didn't even know he had a ship in the first place.
Jessie walked back over to the group, and listened in on the conversation.

"Yes..If we all work together on it, it should be ready in no time." Gizmo said.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:45 am

"That's good news.." Percy continued, ignoring Gizmo's demand. "But listen..."

He now had everyone's attention again. But before he continued, he looked over at Smash. "Is he..?" the brown rabbit asked, replaying the echidna's screams of agony in his mind.

Crystal gave him a sad smile and shook her head. "No he's alright. But barely though.."

Percy gave out a sigh of relief, but gave them a serious and desperate look. "Lucretia didn't get to his heart, but I'm afraid he's in worse condition than he looks."

Pearl's heart skipped a beat from the news. "Y-You mean he will?..." she stopped as fresh tears began to fall down her cheeks out of wory for her brother. She didn't even want to think of him dying..

"No. I....I won't allow it.." Percy said, pausing in between coughs. "He needs to be treated by a healer from my planet immediately..I'm afraid in my condition I won't be of much use.."

"And how can that happen? No doubt your planet is millions of lightyears away in space!" Splice objected.

"I have a device...around my waist. It helped me get here to Diana..and from place to place wherever I needed to go.."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 am

"A device..?" Gizmo asked, raising an eyebrow. "You mean..like a teleporter device?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 am

Percy nodded weakly. "Yes.." He tried to lift his back up and pull the belt-like device off of him. Crystal saw that he was having much trouble from doing so, and lightly helped him pull it off.

"Put this around Smash's waist. It'll send him straight to my wife." he explained, and pulled something out of his pocket. It was the crumpled picture of his family that Lucretia threw at him before the battle. "Put this in his hand as well, so Rachael will know that I sent him.."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 am

Gizmo took the belt and crumpled picture in his hands, staring at them for a few moments. He nodded, and began to put on Smash. Once he got it on, he put the picture in his hand as well. "Hey wait, can't anyone else go with him?" Splice asked, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 am

"No..You see I've never had a reason to take anyone with me so I designed it for only one person's use. But don't worry. I have the location set perfectly on it, so he'll be alright." Percy explained. He began to cough violently, blood still dripping from his mouth.

Gizmo winced from how badly he sounded. "You're in the same position Smash is in..Without your wife to treat you, you'll die.." he whispered sadly.

Percy looked distant for a moment and nodded with no regret in his eyes. "You need me to stay and point you in the direction of my planet. How do you think Lucretia was able to get here i a matter of days? Our planet isn't far away. Its hidden."

He looked over to Crystal. "I'm sorry, but I'll need you stay with me and help heal as much as you can.."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 am

Crystal shook her head. "Don't be. I'll be here as long as you need me to." She reassured. She focused her healing power on the wound directly, gradually reducing the amount of blood he coughed up.

Pearl looked sadly at Smash. "Please be safe out there..." She whispered softly.

"It's time..." Percy announced. Everyone watched as Smash was about to be taken away to Percy's home planet.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:27 am

The device began to make a light beeping sound as the lights on front were glowing. The blue echidna was slowly disappearing until he was completely gone.

The group still stared at the empty space for a few moments until Percy spoke up one last time. "Gizmo..Please hurry and do what you have to do so we can get there. We can't let Lucretia turn Diana into that...that thing..." His eyes closed as he faded into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:32 am

Gizmo closed his eyes, lowering his head. "...Alright." He stood up. "Let's go back to Smash's house. We need to get Percy indoors. I'm gonna phone my dad and tell him to take me to Green Flower Zone."
"Why there?" James asked.
"'Cause that's where my ship is." He answered. "I'm gonna need someone to go with me, too. I'll need all the help I can get."

Everyone stood up, and Splice carried the unconscious rabbit on his back. "Right. Let's get going!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 43 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: