Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for a new Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Ideas for a new Roleplay Left_bar_bleue217/18001Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:36 pm

It's pretty apparent that this place is what you'd call "dead". I'd been planning on making a new roleplay for everyone to join once more people showed up, however, that never happened. The new people who did join didn't stay very long, and now there are only a set few of us left who frequently visit. Even I don't visit daily like I used to. And that saddens me greatly.

So I think one way to get people back is to hurry up and make a move. People don't like to join a dead site. Which is troublesome because getting people to join and be active on a dead site is how you revive it. So if we have some activities out in the open, we should be able to get people to stay.

There's just one problem. I have no idea what to do for a plot. However, that's where you guys come in. Throw all your ideas together and lets see what we can come up with.
I do have a small idea for a plot element, though. In short, it basically involves an ancient, evil artifact of power being uncovered from the bottom of the sea. By who is anyone's guess. But the artifact is actually something that appeared in my series a long time ago.

Alright so, let's hear what you guys have got. We don't have to make just one RP, we could start up a few! As long as it gets people doing stuff, let's shoot for what feels best for everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 885
Birthday : 1992-06-17
Registration date : 2010-01-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the echidna

Character sheet
Name: Tharros Polemistis
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Ideas for a new Roleplay Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Hmm, I'm all for helping you revive this site plus I'm always down for a good RP. My only issue is I can never make a good plot and I always simply enter one. Truth be told I'm just lazy and I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I can create something awesome. As such, I'll search through my brain and see what I can conjure up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sonshadsilv003
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Ideas for a new Roleplay Left_bar_bleue217/18001Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:57 pm

That's kind of how I am. I've got a lot of other things on my mind too, so I'm easily distracted.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Ideas for a new Roleplay Left_bar_bleue250/250Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 am

I think the story, if anything, should be fairly simple and accessible. Something that would be easy for newcomers to get into quickly. Something that isn't too big or complicated, which might turn them off.

Take Wrath of the Geomancer for example. The story and setting is simple: There's rumored to be a great treasure hidden in the mountains somewhere. You end up going to the mountains, whether you're taking a vacation, treasure hunting, or are just plain lost. However, a native of the mountains is suspicious of your presence and doesn't want you hear, causing a bit of conflict.

It's not the most complex of plots, but I think it has enough to get itself up and going. There's enough explained to get you started, and enough mystery to keep you interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 885
Birthday : 1992-06-17
Registration date : 2010-01-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the echidna

Character sheet
Name: Tharros Polemistis
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Ideas for a new Roleplay Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 am

Oh yeah, that old thing lol. It's unfortunate to see only 1 other member and myself progressed through it. If I were to do anything with that at the moment, I'd sorta restart it and probably makes things a bit better. I'm just getting over my frequently alternating writer's block, so I'll definitely have some more ideas my next time around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sonshadsilv003
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Ideas for a new Roleplay Left_bar_bleue250/250Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:00 am

I actually planned to join it at some point, but I never got around to it.

I'd be interested in joining if you restarted it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:14 pm

lets discover Atlantis! XD lol jk. Hm...is this idea still on? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Lol, Thunder already did that. Razz

And, yeah. I only just made this thread two days ago. We haven't officially decided anything yet so feel free to let loose with your ideas.
And I know you've already gotten started with an RP yourself, and I commend you for that.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Lol, Thunder already did that. Razz

And, yeah. I only just made this thread two days ago. We haven't officially decided anything yet so feel free to let loose with your ideas.
And I know you've already gotten started with an RP yourself, and I commend you for that.

Ideas for a new Roleplay Tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500

XD lol. Ah, Thunder beat us to it. Razz

Hm...so does the artifact have to be from the water?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 pm

XD

Well, we could always use a different one if you'd like, and I'd use the one from the water for a different idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a new Roleplay   Ideas for a new Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a new Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next