Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Sorry to shoot you down, but I'm gonna have to refuse.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
DKTails
DKTails

Male
Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1992-11-08
Registration date : 2017-08-11
Favorite Sonic Character : Tails

Character sheet
Name: Light
Level: 3
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue376/413Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (376/413)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 pm

I have a small update to talk about. There are certain extra areas hidden within zones. For instance, in Greenflower Zone act 1, there are two places. One as you all may know, is the Cat Chao Garden, which is like a small town with a shop and inn.

The other, however, is a new W.I.P.

Spoiler:

Entering areas like these will count as you leaving the zone, and as such will reset things like rings and battle encounters that get added up for bonuses at the end of each act.
Back to top Go down
DKTails
DKTails

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue376/413Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (376/413)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Hm I do not know
Back to top Go down
DKTails
DKTails

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:42 pm

So nothing new
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:31 pm

I've been busy this week so all I've been doing are some tests and bugfixes, so yeah nothing new. I don't have an update schedule so...just be patient. :V
Back to top Go down
DKTails
DKTails

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Have you ever thought about joining a sonic sage
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind before, but I say nah to that. Maybe one day, but not anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 pm

quick updates

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 VnLZpCb

Smash's field ability is properly animated now. Unfortunately I only have the side rotations done, but the rest can be finished at any time. He can punch objects to send them flying, or enemies to get a first strike in battle. He can also bust open breakable walls like Speedy, albeit it takes more than one punch to do so.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 T0rjqI4

Story progression: A meeting at Splice's house after temporarily splitting from Sonic. Splice and Clara talk about the Black Rose Orphanage here. There weren't enough chairs so Tab just opted to stand through the discussion.

I need to update Splice's sprite there; it looks so weird next to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Things have been slow, but I hadn't realized I neglected to post an update for the entirety of October.

First things first, I did go back and update the sprites from the above scene; particularly just Splice and Violet.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 SlzFR9S

Secondly, I attempted to make the area with Tails' workshop.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 6dAkTtP

Credit to the original base of Tails' Workshop goes to Silverbolt. I had to make some edits so that it'd fit into the style of this game.

I've begun whipping up a tileset for the interior, albeit slowly. I only have a very basic idea of how to go about it, but I may have enough to get started on mapping it out.

And finally, I've been going around giving everyone's sprites a bit of an update, one by one.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 O5i3oSn

Some of them are just color updates, like Speedy and Gizmo there, but others have had more dynamic changes to their designs. Smash's yin-yang symbol on his shirt and his boots have been shaped up, and Violet's fur has been totally restyled into something non-neon but still noticeably shiny. She also has a new pair of sneakers, and most importantly, a brand new battle stance. I put the old one there for comparison to show just how big of a change that is, even though she's had better sprites in other parts of the game. She's one of the more inconsistent characters since I've kept starting on fixing her sprites then stopping then starting all over again; and now I've done it again--except this time I plan to finalize it.

As a bonus, here's how it looks animated!

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 0tew0lP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 62 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 62 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next