Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 am

Smash could sense his self-superiority in his words, causing a vein mark to show on the side of his forehead. 'Is he challenging me?' He wondered.
"More than likely." Smash replied casually, "I'd be glad to drop by."
Splice glanced at him, wondering what was up with that emphasis.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 am

Skyla happen to look back also "Don't mind Sam, he has always wanted to be a warrior so that training room is like his baby" she said with a smile as they reach a cave with a warning sing in Atlantian. Sam went ahead of his mother "It says be careful sudden drop. Try to watch your step" he said, there was a soft glow coming from the cave.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:47 am

"Sudden drop? Are there pitfalls or something in here?" Splice asked, worriedly.
Smash stroked his chin "Well, I ain't a miner, but I'm guessing with all the mining going on in here the ground is liable to become unstable in some areas." He theorized. "Cave ins do happen."

As they walked in, Splice snapped his fingers and sparked a small flame in between them, illuminating the area a bit more. He mainly waved it around the floor to constantly watch his step, being the most worried out of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 pm

The glow gets stronger as they make their way into the cave, there is a sudden drop in ground but not too much just enough to trip someone if they aren't careful. Skyla and Sam manage to get deeper into the cave until they get to an opening filled with all kinds of gems and minerals. Some of the gems seem to be creating the light and glow around the cave.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 am

Thankfully nobody tripped on the way through, though Zap stumbled over it but was quickly caught by Electric.
When they reached the opening, everyone stared in awe. "Whoa! Look at all these!" Splice gasped softly. "It's like the entire room is glowing!"
"Aw man! Now this is what I call treasure!" Lightning exclaimed.
"It's really beautiful, isn't it?" Pearl admired.
"Indeed. I would never have thought that I would come across something like this in my life." Thunder agreed.

Smash and Electric stayed silent, but they both looked very impressed.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Sam walked around slowly as he looked around the mine. He remembered a lot of it from when he used to play with his sisters in this very mine. "We have several mines like this one." he said as he stopped looking at a gem that caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 am

"Several?" Lightning asked, both eyebrows shooting up. "Like this? That's incredible!"

Smash noticed the look in Sam's eyes, and followed his gaze to the one that had his attention.

"Man..I've never seen anything like this in my whole life." Splice said. "Hey uh, would it be okay if we, like, took some as a souvenir?" He asked, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:37 am

Skyla smiled and nodded as she picked up a loose diamond about the size of a child's hand. She offered it to him as Sam picked up a light blue gem. Sam seem to smile as he chuckled a little to himself "Luna would do anything to be in here again..she thought she lost his ages ago" he said just barely above a whisper enough for Smash to over hear.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:42 am

Smash rose an eyebrow at him, and then at the gem he was holding. His curiosity rose, as he contemplated whether or not he should ask him about it.

"Wow, really?" Splice was surprised by her generosity, but didn't hesitate to accept it. "Thanks a bundle!" He looked over his shoulder at Thunder, who was watching the two. "Hey this would really be a great thing for you to get your hands on, what with your exploring business and all."
Thunder nodded, "Yes, I always try to bring a souvenir back from any new place I visit." He narrowed his eyes at Lightning, "and I doubt Lightning would ever let me leave without a bit of treasure." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 am

Sam took a glance at Smash before setting the gem back down where he found it. He went to his mother's side "Well then..Atlantis is full of treasure you could say. We have many things that the last time my mother was at the surface...well no longer exist." he said as he went and picked up a red gem. "Hmm...let's see...any of you like fire? Or water? Or wind?" he asked as he picked a white gem and a blue gem up also.

Skyla nodded at her son "He is right about that. Rare flowers, plants, animals, all kinds of things. I'm sure Shada and Luna both will be able to show it all to you depending how long you plan to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: